What's new

US Politics

Aren't you didi?

Didi, Trump won because he is a sanskaari guy who appeals to sanskaari people.

If 'Didi' meant 'old sister', then, no, I am an old BROTHER!
Anyway, only Hindu nationalist 'sanskaari'--whatever that is, support Trump. Outside of a certain ethnic (majority) American group.

If Trump wins, all main stream media is destroyed for ever.

Which is the first very welcome step. Pollsters put out of business. Momentum from Brexit continued. Hope for working class restored.

Next step: Trey Gowdy as Attorney General and Hillary prosecuted.

Vote Trump. Make America Great Again.

Which is the first very welcome step. Pollsters put out of business. Momentum from Brexit continued. Hope for working class restored.

Next step: Trey Gowdy as Attorney General and Hillary prosecuted.
Of course. I am tired of globalist elite.

Trump is going to take it Reagan style. Joe the Truck Driver sick of watching immigrants taking jobs he never qualifies for is going to vote him into office.

we have no problem with immigrants, but illegal immigrants yes. without H1B Visa the U.S would be hurting bad.

One person was killed and at least three others were wounded Tuesday in an active shooting near a polling place in Azusa.

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s Capt. Jeff Scroggin said police were dealing with at least one suspect who was heavily armed.

It happened not too far from where I live.

However, I'm even more scared by the election results coming in right now.

we have no problem with immigrants, but illegal immigrants yes. without H1B Visa the U.S would be hurting bad.

WRONG!

The issue is with non-whites and the perception of losing power. This isn't a US centric problem, the UK just demonstrated it, other states with large racial/religious majority/minorities demonstrate it.

If 'Didi' meant 'old sister', then, no, I am an old BROTHER!

WTH you have very feminine hands so I thought you were a girl...

Anyway, only Hindu nationalist 'sanskaari'--whatever that is, support Trump. Outside of a certain ethnic (majority) American group.

I showed you Hindus, Sikhs, and Muslim desis supporting Trump.

WRONG!

The issue is with non-whites and the perception of losing power. This isn't a US centric problem, the UK just demonstrated it, other states with large racial/religious majority/minorities demonstrate it.

Oh yes sir! I have to yell now: MAKE NO MISTAKE: This is about RACE! If Mexicans were white looking then no problems.
I can understand it. Even empathize with some of it. But the world is changing...

WRONG!

if you wanna get technical Latinos are considered White.

but let's be honest this country was founded by white men who killed POC,enslaved a few million Africans, and took advantage of the Chinese. White Europeans becoming a minority is very scary, and when you got millions of Latinos flooding into this country illegally that is just messed up. the U.S will become either a 2nd world or 3rd world country like Sweden is predicted to be by 2030.

and whites don't run this country, but a few dozens Ashkenazim Jews do. we are all being taken advantage of.

WRONG!

Economics and the working class had a lot to do with it too. Obama did much better in 2012 than Hillary is doing in many rural areas across the country tonight.

Many rural and working class Americans are fed up with the establishment and the lack of attention given to their problems. Working and middle class Americans have moved backwards these past 40 years while the rich have gotten astronomically richer. With or without the immigration rhetoric, Trump would have gotten a lot of support.

I think Trump will win. The polls look massively flawed right now.

Trump going to win Florida. Stay tuned.

Many rural and working class Americans are fed up with the establishment and the lack of attention given to their problems. Working and middle class Americans have moved backwards these past 40 years while the rich have gotten astronomically richer. With or without the immigration rhetoric, Trump would have gotten a lot of support.

This.

Serves the DNC right for rigging against Sanders to support the corrupt queenie.

I foresee the democrat party breaking apart quite soon actually if Trump takes this to the finish line.

Trump going to win Florida. Stay tuned.

This.

Serves the DNC right for rigging against Sanders to support the corrupt queenie.

I foresee the democrat party breaking apart quite soon actually if Trump takes this to the finish line.

Trump will indeed win Florida. And yes, the Democratic Party will undergo a huge change if Hillary loses tonight (and maybe even if she doesn't).

Sanders would have won easily. Nothing we can do now... :(

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom