What's new

US plays 'genocide' card to pressure Turkey on NATO missile system

do you know how many Turks were slaughtered?

it was a bloody war!

It is doubtful that three million Turks died in World War I. Turkish propagandists sometimes use the more correct, but still deceptive, expression "three million Muslims." Yes, three million Muslims probably did die in WW I, but so did twenty million Christians. What has that got to do with the Armenian Genocide?

The Turks died, unfortunately, because their own government led them into World War I against the European Allies. Many Turkish Muslims also died fighting Arab Muslims, who were seeking their freedom from Ottoman oppression, and Indian Muslims who were with the British Middle East army in Mesopotamia. All this Muslim blood, then, is on the head of the Ottoman Turkish government and not on the victimized and helpless Armenians.

There were at most around three million Armenians in the Ottoman Empire, most of them old men, women, and children, and they can hardly be blamed for the death of three million "Turks or Muslims." That is absurd.

again, leave it for the historians.....not politicians who want to secure political points

the year is 2011

prioritize!

@azatavrear

why dont you open another thread to spread your propaganda,so that you would avoid derailing the topic...

Why doesn't Turkey play right back at them with the Genocide card on the US ?

heres some:

Muslims
Blacks slavery
Genocide of Vietnemise People
Genocide of Red Indian people
The support of israel thought out Histry Especially the events of 1982 and 2006 of Lebanon

Thats the Major ones Turkey got a lot.

Azatavrear,

Sir on the same token---then we of the sub-continent need to go after the brisitsh for indiscrimnate killing of people of sub-continent during the british conquest---the Cawnpore massacre---the indigo plantation atrocities----the artificial famine of bengal---the indiscriminate executions of the indians after rthe war of 1857-----. Have you ever heard the term "CANNON FODDER" and do you know what it means?

Then american indians should ask to file suit against the white americans for genocide as well---at least there is proof here---there was no war going on in the americas except for the conquest of land---the natives indiscriminately slaughtered and their lands taken away---if there is any case of genocie---it is them that have it.

again, leave it for the historians.....not politicians who want to secure political points

This is a curse that must be corrected....and for all the good we stand as humans it eventualy will, sooner or later....don't forget history is normally written by the victor.

the year is 2011

prioritize!

We are.....Defence of Artsakh. We loose that it would be the last page in our history. In another hundred years, who would even remember us, such a long time isn't it?

To ARSENAL6:
you might want to know....rumar has it that AIPAC will not help to block AG resolution in Congress as they always have in light of recent shortcomings from Turkey, in fact they might even start supporting us.

BTW, thanks but no thanks....we don't need your help now after everything you have done so far. You be better off apologizing officially to Erdogan and start kissing some Turkish .

People keep bringing up the American Indians which has no resemblance to Armenia's ancient history. I hope people do realize that the US has officially recognized that act and apologized.

People keep bringing up the American Indians which has no resemblance to Armenia's ancient history. I hope people do realize that the US has officially recognized that act and apologized.

Sir,

For you it does not----but how about them---and who is to judge for ancient history---. How about the genocide against the blacks in africa---how about the slave trade and the slave traders---.

How about the genocide in iraq in the 2003 war---or the genocide in afghanistan from 2002 till now---close to a million afghans killed here---close to a million and a half muslims killed in iraq- in the name of war---in the name of war on terror---.

In the sub-continent during british conquest---whole cities population massacred by the east india company soldiers---who should pay for those war crimes---.

The muslim population of spain executed after the victory of Ferdinand and Isabella in the 1400's---spain---ruled by muslims for 700 years---and within years after the christian conquest---no muslims found alive in spain----the jews talk about being persecuted----the jews a small minority in spain----what happened to the huge majority of muslims in spain after they were defeated---what happened to that christian church catholic / papal sanctioned genocide---.

Once we take care of Aliyev and liberate the Talish and the lezgins from Azeri rule (who send them to fight the Armenians instead of Turks) we will liberate our eastern front establishing a dirrect border with Russia (and a longer southern boarder with our brothers in Iran) and make your friend Georgia irrelevant, then we will return Persian lands (Azerbaijan) back to Iran.

No need to take Baku....she will fall by her own.
Both Russia and Iran would support redrawing the borders in East Caucasus.

As I suspected and read from your previous posts you and others of your like would love to "take care" of us problem Turks and commit your genocide of Turks in an attempt to create greater Armenia. Your type have no shame! complaining of genocide while plotting future atrocities of your own.

Do you really need any other evidence of your actions to see how fake your genocide is?

Japan today does not even dare dream of nuclear weapons and is the strongest voice against nuclear weapons in the world and if your genocide was fact then Armenia should be the strongest voice against imperialism and genocide including planed ones.

Thousands of Greeks living in Turkey ? really ? when did you invent a time machine and went back in time ?

please .. your argument is laughable.

Your lack of knowledge is laughable and downright demonstrates ignorance. Turkey is also at the moment have a laughable problem of Greeks fleeing into Turkey looking for jobs maybe we should build a wall to keep Greeks out? or better yet encourage your Euro masters to end their madness in the ME and people will not flock into poor little Greece.

It is doubtful that three million Turks died in World War I. Turkish propagandists sometimes use the more correct, but still deceptive, expression "three million Muslims." Yes, three million Muslims probably did die in WW I, but so did twenty million Christians. What has that got to do with the Armenian Genocide?
It means that your side is not angelic and free of crimes. We have also seen how anti Turk propagandists use the Armenian genocide as citation for the pre existence of the so called Assyrian Genocide and Pontic Genocide pretending to claim that these claims existed before the declaration of the Turkish republic. Idiotically amalgamation of these events into the one so called Armenian genocide which is now often referred to as the Christian Genocide to refer to the Assyrians and Greeks as well.

The Turks died, unfortunately, because their own government led them into World War I against the European Allies. Many Turkish Muslims also died fighting Arab Muslims, who were seeking their freedom from Ottoman oppression, and Indian Muslims who were with the British Middle East army in Mesopotamia. All this Muslim blood, then, is on the head of the Ottoman Turkish government and not on the victimized and helpless Armenians.
The Armenians died up to 500,000 of them, unfortunately because their own terrorist organizations and supporters led them to a war against the Ottomans who for centuries considered them honored citizens of the empire, the Armenian paramilitary groups were crushed on the French and Russian withdrawal and civilians died from hunger and famine and by revenge seeking Muslim bands, the Armenians were being relocated although poorly because Armenians were in large revolting.

Note that so called genocide locations do not exist in the western parts of Anatolia even though Armenians were in a position of power in the empire. Now ask yourself why? Was it because there was no problems with the Armenians in the west.

There were at most around three million Armenians in the Ottoman Empire, most of them old men, women, and children, and they can hardly be blamed for the death of three million "Turks or Muslims." That is absurd.
Do I really have to post Armenian Dashnak women armed to the teeth.

Many imagery of supposed Armenians are in fact Turks who are being held captive by Armenians and their Russian brothers. It is Ottoman Muslims who were Islamic head scarfs and as mass graves are found in Turkey many of them were carrying the Quran on them and you Armenians have the nerve to call them Armenians! The world has even seen a painting being claimed by Armenians that it is not a painting but an actual mountain of skulls, of Turkish and German troops marching towards the suez canal at the outbreak of WW1 but instead being claimed as supposedly Turkish troops marching to commit genocide (you can read the contents of the Ottoman archives of Turkey from Armenia??? perhaps it came to you in a dream?) and most famously Armenians who have claimed images of the world war 2 holocaust as images of Armenians who were supposedly butchered by Turks.

I love the Soviet Armenian Encyclopedia circa 1965 your number one source for the so called Armenian genocide that is also full of historical flaws and lies such as witnesses who were of negative (below 0) age during the supposed events. I also love how the Soviets have made this book to distract you from the fact that Armenia is a conquered satellite of the Soviet Union in which the Soviet union waited to conquer Armenia after they had been defeated by the Turks.

Abu, your brotherly support for Turks is commanding but I am not talking childish my friend. What I say is a good possibility....the only problem is that we Armenians are peacful people and most likely will not pre-empt Azerbaijan unless attacked first (which I don't agree with, we have a good chance to increase Armenia's footprint and put us in a better geopolitical position).

The only PROBLEM is that your peaceful????
IMO what you mean is we cannot face Turkey on a military conflict so we peacefully attack Turkey in the arena of politics and make believe

Why doesn't Turkey play right back at them with the Genocide card on the US ?

heres some:

Muslims
Blacks slavery
Genocide of Vietnemise People
Genocide of Red Indian people
The support of israel thought out Histry Especially the events of 1982 and 2006 of Lebanon

Thats the Major ones Turkey got a lot.

I guess we're leaving it up to historians to sort out that stuff, why turn it into politics and start trouble ?

See the truth for yourselves oh Internet public and people of historical curiosity.

and a similar video from a different author.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you sure you are finished with your hissyfit Mehmed? Maybe you need to post couple of more kiddy videos.

Here is one without any Armenians in it. You guys should fire your Turkish Collation US representative. He cant even lie with a straight face.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom