What's new

US plans to sabotage Pakistan nuke facilities: Ahmadinejad

You guys are missing the point!! The USA does not want to take Pakistan's nukes!! We have all we ever will need. No the USA wants to be able to cause the "accidental" explosion of Pakistan's nukes, in situ. To that end, the USA is perfecting various computer viruses that attack the computer systems that control access, authorization and arming of your nukes. If it is ever necessary to "neutralize" Pakistani nukes, it will be done as if an accident has occurred when Pakistani forces are handling and moving the weapons for some reason. The world will blame Pakistan incompetence for such an event while any fingerprints of the USA will be vaporized, never to be discovered........

Of course, the americans don't want to 'grab' the Pak nukes, they just want to 'neutralise' them for India. I'm pretty sure it does not make any difference to the Pakistanis whether the americans want to 'grab' them or 'neutralise' them. To them the US intention is quite clear.

American ambition is clear that no Muslim country should have a nuke as it is a direct threat to the Bastard State of Jewish Israel and Pakistan's nukes are the last line of defense that is keeping Israel at bay once it is gone all the western states,Israel and India included as we all know what kind of hatred they have for Muslims in India will launch their crusades against the Muslim world. Its time to wake up and get rid off our corrupt and immoral civilian and military leaders who are disgrace to our nation.

US Government is acting irresponsibly and Obama has violated US laws. He has violated the War Powers Act and Constitution. Waging unlawful war in Libya and now strikes on Yemen. This Obama is behaving like a war monger.

We have all we ever will need. No the USA wants to be able to cause the "accidental" explosion of Pakistan's nukes, in situ. To that end, the USA is perfecting various computer viruses that attack the computer systems that control access, authorization and arming of your nukes.

Ya you are capable to do this "On MEDIA" and making your stupid people once fool that we did blaa blaa... pakistan nukes are now under control blaa blaa... and as usual people like you who are happy on American media claims/news and holding US flag ... running on the streets ya yaa ya! yoo u can do that! (after all US people even believes Aliens.. Predators.. Nevada stories.... WWF ... WWE is real... so trust on US media by US people are not much surprise).

so dont take us help to blow pakistan nukes simple as that, pak nukes are out of US range anyways

There is not a spot on this planet that is out of our range.

Thanks for sharing the TOOOP Secret. India is going to fight a War with Pakistan because US wants it to and set itself 50 years back economically, OK. While US removing all personnel, will that also be from Afghsnistan, Bahrain, Iraq, Arabian Sea, Persian Gulf and other places that are in the reach of Pakistani conventional missiles or is the Stunkest going to disable all of the conventional missiles too, please share the whole secret now.

US can sabotage Pakistan's nuclear program and kill Pakistanis in Pakistan but at what cost will be determined not by the US.

The inability of non-native speakers of English to detect sarcasm is of continued fun for me.
(PS. I'm sure I don't have to tell you this, Truthseeker, but anything you put here is taken at face value. I suspect you are doing it for fun, I have too.)

This guy got us into trouble by pointing the finger at us and now he is warninig us that US is after our nukes --- what a laugh - when you have "Brothers" like this you do not need enemies.

Seems Ahmadinejad is out of work these days. Should approach Hamid Gul or lal Peele Topi Wale.. for some summer job....:)

This guy got us into trouble by pointing the finger at us and now he is warninig us that US is after our nukes --- what a laugh - when you have "Brothers" like this you do not need enemies.

He's not pointing the finger at you, he's pointing at uncle sam. The moment you decided to have nukes you decided to get into troubles with uncle sam, now don't blame others for your right decisions. Life is not life without troubles, so learn to tackle them with courage and integrity.

I am not talking about his recent bout of Anti Americanism. For us, Iran is not so brotherly when it suits them not to be. They were the first one's to point fingers at Pakistan in the A.Q.K case.

I feel Iranians since the revolution have an anti Pakistan bias despite Pakistan not once but many a times clearly demonstrating with action on ground not to become a proxy of KSA and USA in their quest to tackle their individual differences with Iranian regimes.

This current outburst is sheer hippocracy on the part of the Iranian leader.

I am not talking about his recent bout of Anti Americanism. For us, Iran is not so brotherly when it suits them not to be. They were the first one's to point fingers at Pakistan in the A.Q.K case.

I feel Iranians since the revolution have an anti Pakistan bias despite Pakistan not once but many a times clearly demonstrating with action on ground not to become a proxy of KSA and USA in their quest to tackle their individual differences with Iranian regimes.

This current outburst is sheer hippocracy on the part of the Iranian leader.

I guess this is an open book to see what Uncle Sam is upto against our Nukes.....everybody knowz that this is threat/Resistance to Israel and Western evil plans within the region ...so obviously the US/NATO will go after them......Iran is absolutely right about that....:coffee:

I guess this is an open book to see what Uncle Sam is upto against our Nukes.....everybody knowz that this is threat/Resistance to Israel and Western evil plans within the region ...so obviously the US/NATO will go after them......Iran is absolutely right about that....:coffee:

Pakistan is no joke my friend -- this fact, I think is not at all registered in the mind set of the masses otherwise they would not be so eager or forthcoming in adopting conspiracy theories and believing and focusing upon external threats instead of the internal threats.

Think for a minute – 80 or so nukes dispersed so well that we, ourselves, if need be, would require minimum of fifteen days to assemble a warhead! Do you think the SPD is being run by nincompoops? The so called "Anti-Pakistan" forces are fully aware of this.

The time has gone that they could do preemptive strikes like Osirak or a commando operation (Like OBL Compound) -- that is no longer an option with them -- you might not believe it but that is the truth. Nuclear Facilities involved in weapons storage or production program are under five layered security system with full low, medium, and high altitude missile/gun coverage. The ground forces guarding them are equipped with night vision devices, motion/pressure sensors, and other security equipment. In some cases, the facilities are guarded by SSG Commandos.

They might draw out plans for a doomsday scenario but they have run a number of game plays but they always come up short by 20% -- that is 20% of the nukes will be un-accounted for after any clandestine raid. With their 100K troops in Afghanistan, that my friend, for anyone, is a doomsday scenario.

To me this is a non-starter - this commando action or a raid!!!!! Yes they will try to use other tactics to reduce the extent of our nuclear arsenal. However, one of them is not implosion of Pakistan as it creates atleast three headaches instead of one. Citing their experience with Soviet Union -- it was a nightmare and it took atleast ten years, and billions of dollars to secure, to reasonable level, the nukes in the ex. client states or the broken up CIS territories. Mind you the scenario with Pakistan is a lot more complicated and also has a heady mixture of religion and Muslim Brotherhood/Ummah makes it potential spillover in a region full of hostile govt. or population to US. This factor was not there is ex. USSR. This alone creates a strong case against splitting Pakistan into smaller territories.

This is just one aspect of the whole game. No one even focus's on what would or could be a response of GoP/military after such a raid or attack? It takes 12 hours by road to smuggle some key scientist into Iran or four hours to fly some personnel to KSA on commercial flights. Furthermore, what about the “Dirty Bomb” and the spent fuel or its transfer to Iran? There are endless spin-off possibilities that are not fully accounted for in the so called Anti-Pakistan planning. Give the devil his due – they are not idiots –they are fully aware that what we discuss in the tea houses and the streets of Pakistan can be played as a scenario in a war game room of the Pentagon or a strategy sessions play at Langley or NSA meeting but carrying it out with "Zero" failure option is just not possible.

On the contrary, it serves the purpose of our bureaucracy to keep on creating demons and issues to cover their own ineptitude in both domestic and foreign policy failures and strategies that are now obsolete or colossal failures whether Kashmir, Afghanistan (of the Strategic Depth fame), or the Crescent around India – also known as the Pan Islamism doctrine of Zia-ul-Haq years.

Kindly do a dispassionate analysis and than decide what is possible and what is being conjured up as a façade.

What we should be cognizant are the other options available to the so called Anti-Pakistan Global Conspiracy Inc. That is more challenging and needs more though and discussion. A hint, something to do with our domestic challenges???

Furthermore, do pay attention to who is saying what and whatt has been the track recod of "Who" vis a vis realtionship with Pakistan and India. Iran went out of the way to accomodate India by giving Naval facillities to India that are a game changer for IN. Furthrmore, Iran is an active player in Baluchistan and we can just see where RAW is getting some boost from in Baluchistan. That my friend is food for thought while you drink your morning coffee and read the newspaper :-)

Pakistan is no joke my friend -- this fact, I think is not at all registered in the mind set of the masses otherwise they would not be so eager or forthcoming in adopting conspiracy theories and believing and focusing upon external threats instead of the internal threats.

Think for a minute – 80 or so nukes dispersed so well that we, ourselves, if need be, would require minimum of fifteen days to assemble a warhead! Do you think the SPD is being run by nincompoops? The so called "Anti-Pakistan" forces are fully aware of this.

The time has gone that they could do preemptive strikes like Osirak or a commando operation (Like OBL Compound) -- that is no longer an option with them -- you might not believe it but that is the truth. Nuclear Facilities involved in weapons storage or production program are under five layered security system with full low, medium, and high altitude missile/gun coverage. The ground forces guarding them are equipped with night vision devices, motion/pressure sensors, and other security equipment. In some cases, the facilities are guarded by SSG Commandos.

They might draw out plans for a doomsday scenario but they have run a number of game plays but they always come up short by 20% -- that is 20% of the nukes will be un-accounted for after any clandestine raid. With their 100K troops in Afghanistan, that my friend, for anyone, is a doomsday scenario.

To me this is a non-starter - this commando action or a raid!!!!! Yes they will try to use other tactics to reduce the extent of our nuclear arsenal. However, one of them is not implosion of Pakistan as it creates atleast three headaches instead of one. Citing their experience with Soviet Union -- it was a nightmare and it took atleast ten years, and billions of dollars to secure, to reasonable level, the nukes in the ex. client states or the broken up CIS territories. Mind you the scenario with Pakistan is a lot more complicated and also has a heady mixture of religion and Muslim Brotherhood/Ummah makes it potential spillover in a region full of hostile govt. or population to US. This factor was not there is ex. USSR. This alone creates a strong case against splitting Pakistan into smaller territories.

This is just one aspect of the whole game. No one even focus's on what would or could be a response of GoP/military after such a raid or attack? It takes 12 hours by road to smuggle some key scientist into Iran or four hours to fly some personnel to KSA on commercial flights. Furthermore, what about the “Dirty Bomb” and the spent fuel or its transfer to Iran? There are endless spin-off possibilities that are not fully accounted for in the so called Anti-Pakistan planning. Give the devil his due – they are not idiots –they are fully aware that what we discuss in the tea houses and the streets of Pakistan can be played as a scenario in a war game room of the Pentagon or a strategy sessions play at Langley or NSA meeting but carrying it out with "Zero" failure option is just not possible.

On the contrary, it serves the purpose of our bureaucracy to keep on creating demons and issues to cover their own ineptitude in both domestic and foreign policy failures and strategies that are now obsolete or colossal failures whether Kashmir, Afghanistan (of the Strategic Depth fame), or the Crescent around India – also known as the Pan Islamism doctrine of Zia-ul-Haq years.

Kindly do a dispassionate analysis and than decide what is possible and what is being conjured up as a façade.

What we should be cognizant are the other options available to the so called Anti-Pakistan Global Conspiracy Inc. That is more challenging and needs more though and discussion. A hint, something to do with our domestic challenges???

Furthermore, do pay attention to who is saying what and whatt has been the track recod of "Who" vis a vis realtionship with Pakistan and India. Iran went out of the way to accomodate India by giving Naval facillities to India that are a game changer for IN. Furthrmore, Iran is an active player in Baluchistan and we can just see where RAW is getting some boost from in Baluchistan. That my friend is food for thought while you drink your morning coffee and read the newspaper :-)
Nothing is impossible in current times.

No one expected even a "Operation Neptune Spear" like operation to happen and that too near the heart of Pakistan.

A top secret operation is being planned to take care of nuclear threat from Pakistan but it would be a very complex one involving thousands of troops and military assets unknown to us. Details of this operation will not be made public because of obvious reasons.

Our top brass does not trusts US administration. The tussle between ISI and CIA is a hint of this.

The problem is not about the resources or capabilities; it is the fear of "things go wrong" just in case. Even if one Nuke explodes, it would create a national scene for US which the world will not forget and US will want to avoid that.

I believe that our security arrangements for nuclear assets are that damn good and it will not be a walk in the part scenario. Success is not 100% guaranteed. Therefore, we do not need to feel insecure but still remain alert. ;)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom