What's new

US ‘plans to deploy 120,000 troops to Middle East

America works in Iran's skies.

Where are Bavar 28473959 and s30000000 from USAF?
You are wasting your time, friend.

According to Iranians, there airspace can never be breached. That RQ-170 incident was so telling. :rolleyes:

I have had arguments with Iranian members here that you have no idea, that you will never know how many times Iranian airspace is being violated. But they were all too assured...

Lot of information is not for public consumption in reality. Surprises are kept for the right moments.

EEA88825-B24D-C066-18FC65D3603CC1A8.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

According to Iranians, there airspace can never be breached. That RQ-170 incident was so telling. :rolleyes:

I have had arguments with Iranian members here that you have no idea, that you will never know how many times Iranian airspace is being violated. But they were all too assured...

Lot of information is not for public consumption in reality. Surprises are kept for the right moments.

I wouldn't take anything that guy says seriously. He makes a lot of stuff, related to Gaza too. All just for exposure. US does intelligence gathering everywhere and no need to hear stuff.

In Good old days they tend to provide evidence for their claims , but it was good old days.

In Good old days they tend to provide evidence for their claims , but it was good old days.
Surveillance missions are not supposed to be advertised to the public. Common sense, friend.

Surveillance missions are not supposed to be advertised to the public. Common sense, friend.
you knew yesterday we had some surveillance mission over capitol ans White house but as we dont want advertise them we won't provide any evidence and fby the way for the mission we used Simorgh.

you knew yesterday we had some surveillance mission over capitol ans White house but as we dont want advertise them we won't provide any evidence and fby the way for the mission we used Simorgh.
I think you are a 5 year old, common sense absence alert.

Spaceborne surveillance is a constant. Latest example: https://qz.com/1387960/irans-ayatol...urface-to-air-missile-with-him-on-long-trips/

Airborne surveillance efforts are also there, but not advertised (common sense). You will have to look hard for potential tidbits on the web (OSINT).

I have explained these matters in detail before, no longer feel the need to repeat myself.

Last edited:
Im truly surprised how some Pakistanis on Pdf think that if Iran gets destroyed it wont effect them. Once the US installs a pro US/Israel government in Tehran, the new Iran puppets will be anti Russia, Anti China and Anti Pakistan.
The Effects will be:
-Russia and China Lose another ally in the mideast.
-China loses its belt and road route through Iran
-Iran will only sell its oil and gas in US dollars, hence russia and china will not be able to break the US dollar dominance
-US gains a new route into afghanistan through Iran, Pakistan will no longer be needed, they will be finally able to Sanction Pakistan
-Iranian Gas Pipeline will finally be built towards Europe, ending Russian energy dominance over europe, lowering Russia revenues hence weakening China strongest ally.
-Relationship between new pro US/Israel Iran and Pro India will go towards alliance.

@Bengal71

Im truly surprised how some Pakistanis on Pdf think that if Iran gets destroyed it wont effect them. Once the US installs a pro US/Israel government in Tehran, the new Iran puppets will be anti Russia, Anti China and Anti Pakistan.
The Effects will be:
-Iran will only sell its oil and gas in US dollars, hence russia and china will not be able to break the US dollar dominance
-US gains a new route into afghanistan through Iran, Pakistan will no longer be needed, they will be finally able to Sanction Pakistan
-Iranian Gas Pipeline will finally be built towards Europe, ending Russian energy dominance over europe, lowering Russia revenues hence weakening China strongest ally.
-Relationship between new pro US/Israel Iran and Pro India will go towards alliance.

@Bengal71

This is exactly right. And don't forget any puppet regime in Iran controlled by USA will be extremely friendly to Israel and India. Currently Pakistanis facing India on it's eastern border and the border with Afghanistan. But if Americans take Iran and install a puppet government, USA does not need to leave Afghanistan because they get alternative route to resupply via Iran and Indians remain in Afghanistan and expand into Iran.

They are living in dreamland if they think taking out Iran will be good for them.

Last edited:
The Effects will be:

@Bengal71

You are right; but when emotions and sentiments start governing one's thought process, instead of logic; such views emerge. An armed conflict between US and Iran is extremely disastrous for the whole region, more so particularly for Pakistan, and should be averted at all costs. Real problem is that both Iran and KSA have competing hegemonic ambitions, which are far far beyond their real potential and power and, further, that this conflict is fired by triple sources/identities: sectarian, racial and ethnic. Both countries leave Islam, which could unify them, in some obscure back yard. Pakistan, in a way, becomes sandwiched in this conflict. Pakistanis start overemphasizing certain recent tensions between Iran and Pakistan and stop thinking about the larger picture. I am praying that this conflict gets averted, even if Iran has take some back steps, for the time being.

This is exactly right. And don't forget and puppet regime in Iran controlled by USA will be extremely friendly to Israel and India. Currently Pakistanis facing India on it's eastern border and the border with Afghanistan. But if Americans take Iran and install a puppet government, USA does not need to leave Afghanistan because they get alternative route to resupply via Iran and Indians remain in Afghanistan and expand into Iran.

They are living in dreamland if they think taking out Iran will be good for them.

You are perfectly right.

Off Topic: Just for you information: I believe, in some other thread, you were referring to the following Hadith/tradition, but could not recall the source:

Al-Tirmidhi Hadith 5991
Narrated by Talhah son of Malik
Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said "One of the signs of the approach of the Last Hour will be the destruction of the Arabs."

Warning: I have taken it from another thread and have not myself checked it from source.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom