What's new

US ‘plans to deploy 120,000 troops to Middle East

120,000 troops , this is serious development. I guess 2 wars coming in this decade . First iran then Qatar.

Oil price will be sky rock and usa is biggest beneficiarie of that

US seems to be itching for WAR in the region ... I guess they are pretty clear that Afghanistan is a lost cause so they are now focusing on a new front , just like with the Afghanistan they shift all the terrorism inside Pakistan, this time by attacking Iran they are once again trying destabilize the region even worse :(

I thought Trump did not want US to fight in Arab/M Eastern Wars, why is he doing such thing ? if its Israeli Lobby that is pushing Americans into war, than i guess we gotta say that White Supremacist is not all wrong after when they say Jews are the ones with problems .

Its all about greater israel, the end times are near. unfolding in front of our very own eyes

Turkey and Pak, from the historical points of view, are the central powers of the Muslim world. No power on the earth can undo them for they are Last Citadels of Islam....

No doubt about it

This is the reason why all prophets were sent to arabs.

False flag coming... Dajjal forerunners in full swing.

There is prophecy that Arabs will be destroyed before the judgment day. There will be few left.

I don't know if this is going to cause it, but Arabs are proving what kind of fine donkeys they are.

if the US goes to war with Iran what will be its impact on Pakistan?

Pakistan will be surrounded from all sides by India and will lose hope of gaining IOK for a very long time.

the Iranians are responsible for attacking the merchant ships.

Who care about old fashioned concept like proof and evidence.

There is prophecy that Arabs will be destroyed before the judgment day. There will be few left.
That prophecy is about Jews and that happened when they built their government in promised land and after their destruction Jesus will come and that's what evangelical Christian want and that's their reason for unconditional support of Israel.

Who care about old fashioned concept like proof and evidence.

That prophecy is about Jews and that happened when they built their government in promised land and after their destruction Jesus will come and that's what evangelical Christian want and that's their reason for unconditional support of Israel.

Nope, there is prophecy about the Arabs being destroyed. It is separate from the prophecy about the jews. Let's get back to the thread topic, no point debating religious topic.

All designed to pressure Iran to give up all support going to Hezbollah, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, Syrian Bashar Al-Assad, Iraqi groups, Houthi resistance, ballistic missiles in IRGC hands, and any effort to restart their stalled nuclear efforts.

Securing Israel and facilitating its greater Zion project is in the center of this campaign. Keep in mind Iran was part of the 7 Muslim countries that were supposed to be invaded according to General Wesley Clark.

Nope, there is prophecy about the Arabs being destroyed. It is separate from the prophecy about the jews. Let's get back to the thread topic, no point debating religious topic.
I'm not aware of those prophecies but if you say so.
To be honest there is so much doom and destruction prophecies that it's nearly impossible to keep up with all of them.

your acting like they have a choice

They have a choice of not doing blunders. They are missing the forest for the trees. They are thinking about immediate enemy (Iran) which is not such a great enemy they can't handle and inviting the devil to takle the immediate enemy, the devil will them devour them. It's exactly like how the British used to divide in India and used Indian troops, raja/kings to attack another.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom