What's new

US officially launches air strikes in Iraq

for ur kind info, US is also supporting rebels aka isis in syria but is against isis in iraq, is this not double standard ?? why supporting an organization in one country & opposing it in another country ??

i already gave u this question's answer in my previous post, now ur just trolling
Do you want to emulate US? Why do you have to bring in US to fix your ummah compass?

Those countries that adhere to religions are at war with each other in order to annihilate contrary ideologies. In this war, Muslims, i.e. Islam is under attack as Muslims all over the world are divided and technologically weak. The west is adherent of Christianity which is mislead by Jews of Judaism. It is natural that the weaker side will retaliate if provoked, and we have here in modern history only muslim countries bombed and subjugated. Their cultural values and religious ideology has been challenged, attacked, profaned and represented as diabolical. Why? Because the western has the upper edge. Once muslims were in power, but they lost power because of their own follies. But undistorted history tells us that they were not war mongers and brutal. they never killed millions of people on False information from the then Pentagons. India has no as such religious ideology. Hinduism is an all inclusive and accommodating religion. Therefore it is not a threat to the west. But Islam and muslims are. Therefore muslims are fighting and the west is exploiting their ideological adherence to islam.
I believe that misrepresentation of any religion is a threat to itself, west has learnt it the hard way.

I disagree when you say that Muslims are technologically weak. Pray tell me why KSA having a good airforce refrained from bombing the ISISI?

They just need the will power to set the correct precedent of not letting terrorism and religious fanatics to continue. Even according to so many muslims here, they just need to follow the Koran and execute the terrorists who are on a rampage.

@Faizan Memon, your argument is centered on US.

The issue is in the Arab Lands, if you think Islam is a religion of peace then the followers of Islam should show it in action.

Peace is not cheap, something needs to be done and I do not see Muslims doing anything about it.

Only Gaza seems important and worthy of their attention, the situation of Iraqis does not count. Genocide is ok in that case.

I believe that misrepresentation of any religion is a threat to itself, west has learnt it the hard way.

I disagree when you say that Muslims are technologically weak. Pray tell me why KSA having a good airforce refrained from bombing the ISISI?

They just need the will power to set the correct precedent of not letting terrorism and religious fanatics to continue. Even according to so many muslims here, they just need to follow the Koran and execute the terrorists who are on a rampage.
Because ideologically ISIS is right (Though they are being used against shia muslim sect and will be used to harm Iran in near future)and any aggression on part of any muslim country will be counter productive. These ISIS members are real religious zealots. If circumstances were favorable many muslim countries would have favored them. They are similar to Mujahedeen who were strongly supported by the muslim world against USSR, because the west with power was supporting them. US would wipe them out once it weakens Tehran. Even KSA feels a threat from it.

@Faizan Memon, your argument is centered on US.

The issue is in the Arab Lands, if you think Islam is a religion of peace then the followers of Islam should show it in action.

Peace is not cheap, something needs to be done and I do not see Muslims doing anything about it.

Only Gaza seems important and worthy of their attention, the situation of Iraqis does not count. Genocide is ok in that case.

a significant chunk of Muslims,(not the majority mind you) in the comment boards on other sites have in a derogatory way called the Yazidis 'devil worshippers.'

It is not just the Yazidis, let ISIS have it's way, The Chrisitians in the middle East will have to leave their homeland and flee to the 'hated' West where they are given 'blasphemous; rights of secularism, and Gasp! can even marry their locals.

:o:

Because ideologically ISIS is right (Though they are being used against shia muslim sect and will be used to harm Iran in near future)and any aggression on part of any muslim country will be counter productive. These ISIS members are real religious zealots. If circumstances were favorable many muslim countries would have favored them. They are similar to Mujahedeen who were strongly supported by the muslim world against USSR, because the west with power was supporting them. US would wipe them out once it weakens Tehran. Even KSA feels a threat from it.

ISIS is right :o:

Can you please explain?

Are you saying that Muslim countries have conceded defeat even before they took any action?

If that is the case this chaos will continue and I dare say any Muslim should be able to condemn US for what it does.

no, this thread is centered on US & iraq, & u guys bring Gaza here
I was asking you why not the Arab countries bomb ISIS instead of US and you have not answered it.

a significant chunk of Muslims,(not the majority mind you) in the comment boards on other sites have in a derogatory way called the Yazidis 'devil worshippers.'

It is not just the Yazidis, let ISIS have it's way, The Chrisitians in the middle East will have to leave their homeland and flee to the 'hated' West where they are given 'blasphemous; rights of secularism, and Gasp! can even marry their locals.

Is it not happening already? The liberal and moderate Muslims have become irrelevant.

Can you please explain?

Are you saying that Muslim countries have conceded defeat even before they took any action?

If that is the case this chaos will continue and I dare say any Muslim should be able to condemn US for what it does.

I was asking you why not the Arab countries bomb ISIS instead of US and you have not answered it.
You dont know sharia so i m sorry u can never understand ISIS or Taliban... ISIS fighting against muslims is deplorable. We would appreciate them if they fight against Israel. This is the main reason that muslim world is against them.

You dont know sharia so i m sorry u can never understand ISIS or Taliban... ISIS fighting against muslims is deplorable. We would appreciate them if they fight against Israel. This is the main reason that muslim world is against them.
You mean killing Israelis and Christians is ok? :mad::mad:

This is the hypocrisy the muslim world has shown always and then play the victim card.

Can you please explain?

Is it not happening already? The liberal and moderate Muslims have become irrelevant.
you seem to be skipping many things or your eye sight is weak. I already told u that ISIS bombing by mulims is counter productive.
(Because ideologically ISIS is right (Though they are being used against shia muslim sect and will be used to harm Iran in near future)and any aggression on part of any muslim country will be counter productive)

You mean killing Israelis and Christians is ok? :mad::mad:

This is the hypocrisy the muslim world has shown always and then play the victim card.
I did not say anything like that. But yes, if the western policies remain the same then there is a strong possibility that they will face the inevitable retaliation. Muslims dont want to kill any one. It is those in power that incur the zealous response upon them, no matter whether it is Palestinian stoning vs israel advance military power.

I did not say anything like that. But yes, if the western policies remain the same then there is a strong possibility that they will face the inevitable retaliation. Muslims dont want to kill any one. It is those in power that incur the zealous response upon them, no matter whether it is Palestinian stoning vs israel advance military power.

I was talking about the Iraqi Chrsitians and the Yazidis? Why is the IS killing them, how are they related to western Policies?

Arab countries didn't bombed Israel too, they are cowards, they cant fight, but the real question is that if US can bomb isis in the name of humanity why they cant bomb israel in the same way ??

And i've already mentioned that iraq has its own army capable of fighting with isis, but gaza cant fight with israel, do u agree or not ??

US is now like "supporting good terrorists against bad terrorists", do u agree ??

US is now like "supporting good terrorists against bad terrorists", do u agree ??

My question still remains, why is US being used as a compass?

I want the Arab world to take action or atleast show sympathy the way all of Arab world shows to Gazans, why the discrimination?

My question still remains, why is US being used as a compass?

I want the Arab world to take action or atleast show sympathy the way all of Arab world shows to Gazans, why the discrimination?
i've already answered all of ur questions & u didnt answered any one of mine just changing lines.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom