What's new

US officially launches air strikes in Iraq

Really??Is this because my comment not in your favor or b$$hurt for the truth?See above comments..If you be worthy you would be commenting at least different way & if I am not worthy you wouldn't have commented...

u r not worth talking..thuf
Really??Is this because my comment not in your favor or b$$hurt for the truth?See above comments..If you be worthy you would be commenting at least different way & if I am not worthy you wouldn't have commented...

Source: US officially launches air strikes in Iraq | Page 6

lol!!Bangladeshi,Pakistani guys indirectly showing condolence for terrorists by emotional chitchat...First Hamas now ISIS..what do you people actually want?Is this because they are Muslim?Anyway US is doing hell of a good job..Roast them..:drag:
No, bcoz much more civilians will die in this kind of bombing, instead US has to paradrop its special forces there and arrest all of the miscreants & their commanders by identifiyng them & take them to guantanamo, that is!

cartoon10082014.jpg

5 more airstrikes carries out this morning.
wtf 2 yesterday, 5 more today.. not enough :disagree:

there need to be hundreds of non stop bombing sorties to wipe out any and all armor/artillery they can spot in IS held territory.

wow, for once I find myself in agreement with John McCain :o:

No, bcoz much more civilians will die in this kind of bombing, instead US has to paradrop its special forces there and arrest all of the miscreants & their commanders by identifiyng them & take them to guantanamo, that is!
Are you nuts, the US will not allow it.First they should eliminate ISIS heavy artillery and M1A1 Abrams tank then pesmerga will take care the rest

I say bring out the A-10s, and introduce the ISIS scum to the Avenger Gatling gun.

I am simply appalled to see the people who are blaming US for all conflicts in ME.. Yes they had their share of mistakes but what is stopping the Arab world to end that cycle by keeping silent on a issue of Islamic terrorism?

When dealing with a terrorist organization as brazen as the ISISI we only hear Muslim preaching Islam as the religion of peace, do they think that peace comes with inaction and without a price?

For more than a month these scumbags were killing minorities and Iraqis in a genocide for which the world had enough proof and the best excuse they can come up for the inaction is that it is not their problem> I still do not understand then why the f*** they go on about the situation in Gaza.

People are getting killed even as the Muslim world keeps looking the other way all in the name of Islam.. Remember this hypocrisy cause you guys will be called upon whenever you mention Gaza or any other peaceful way you think Islam is going.

I am simply appalled to see the people who are blaming US for all conflicts in ME.. Yes they had their share of mistakes but what is stopping the Arab world to end that cycle by keeping silent on a issue of Islamic terrorism?

When dealing with a terrorist organization as brazen as the ISISI we only hear Muslim preaching Islam as the religion of peace, do they think that peace comes with inaction and without a price?

For more than a month these scumbags were killing minorities and Iraqis in a genocide for which the world had enough proof and the best excuse they can come up for the inaction is that it is not their problem> I still do not understand then why the f*** they go on about the situation in Gaza.

People are getting killed even as the Muslim world keeps looking the other way all in the name of Islam.. Remember this hypocrisy cause you guys will be called upon whenever you mention Gaza or any other peaceful way you think Islam is going.
so tell me why US is not bombing Israel ?? who killed more humans, Israel or ISIS ?? Where is more genocide, Gaza or Iraq ??

Even Iraq has its own regular army,af which can fight Isis and isis is very weak as compared to israel. But in the case of Gaza, there is no army, and do u think that hamas can fight israel. So Gaza is more in a need of external intervention than that of Iraq, so why this double standard ?? tell me......

Those countries that adhere to religions are at war with each other in order to annihilate contrary ideologies. In this war, Muslims, i.e. Islam is under attack as Muslims all over the world are divided and technologically weak. The west is adherent of Christianity which is mislead by Jews of Judaism. It is natural that the weaker side will retaliate if provoked, and we have here in modern history only muslim countries bombed and subjugated. Their cultural values and religious ideology has been challenged, attacked, profaned and represented as diabolical. Why? Because the western has the upper edge. Once muslims were in power, but they lost power because of their own follies. But undistorted history tells us that they were not war mongers and brutal. they never killed millions of people on False information from the then Pentagons. India has no as such religious ideology. Hinduism is an all inclusive and accommodating religion. Therefore it is not a threat to the west. But Islam and muslims are. Therefore muslims are fighting and the west is exploiting their ideological adherence to islam.

so tell me why US is not bombing Israel ?? who killed more humans, Israel or ISIS ?? Where is more genocide, Gaza or Iraq ??

Even Iraq has its own regular army,af which can fight Isis and isis is very weak as compared to israel. But in the case of Gaza, there is no army, and do u think that hamas can fight israel. So Gaza is more in a need of external intervention than that of Iraq, so why this double standard ?? tell me......

Do you know how many got killed in Syria where the Arab countries are financing the rebels?

Why don't you bomb ISISI and show the world that in Islam people who call themselves muslims are not allowed to murder others? Why do you have to even bring US into the argument?

Why is only Gaza important to you?

Do you know how many got killed in Syria where the Arab countries are financing the rebels?

Why don't you bomb ISISI and show the world that in Islam people who call themselves muslims are not allowed to murder others? Why do you have to even bring US into the argument?

for ur kind info, US is also supporting rebels aka isis in syria but is against isis in iraq, is this not double standard ?? why supporting an organization in one country & opposing it in another country ??

i already gave u this question's answer in my previous post, now ur just trolling

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom