What's new

US offers top of the shelf weapon systems to India

Some one must have told US that India has some surplus money.

They wants to sell their junk to India on the name of top of line systems.

Indians be careful ................................................. you are trading with Jews this time.

We dont have such Conspiracy Theories Regarding Jews .No Zaid Hamid Effect on India :lol:

Indians be careful ................................................. you are trading with Jews this time.

That surplus money is now $ 277.0 BILLION US dollars

We are trading with the only Jewish trade for long time. So nothing new. Also we are buying this weapons so there should be no restriction using them against anyone. Though US has end user agreements with everyone.

Actually, these facts come out when some journos ask these officials some questions and then the officials reply to that specific questions.

So, naturally, why anybody else other than indian media will be interested in matters concerning india.

However, with the passage of time, you will see these developments being reported by newspapers across the world.

These official are not available on streets on Washington DC that any one can go and ask questions!!!!

Why other news papers are not getting these stories except indian??
If you say that only indians are interested thus only they ask questions then you are wrong!!!! Their are many news agencies in this world other than indian and Pakistanis who are interested and surly have more links than Indians.

Thats because Indian journalism is not state controlled like yours.

Pakistan's press is among the most outspoken in South Asia..... like every other country Governments do have a control on media ...

These official are not available on streets on Washington DC that any one can go and ask questions!!!!

Why other news papers are not getting these stories except indian??
If you say that only indians are interested thus only they ask questions then you are wrong!!!! Their are many news agencies in this world other than indian and Pakistanis who are interested and surly have more links than Indians.

hey 1 minute.....let keep the news stories on 1 side,have a look at some of the recent indo-u.s deals

P8I Poseidon,c-130 j super Hercules,c-17 globe master 3
i think all this r already considered as top shelf weapon

regardless of what these stories appearing on some other sources or not,we r actually getting the weapons,so no need to cry,go and search all these stuffs in Rupee news if they report:taz:

well i don't think you allow to play your kid with your gun
that means u r a kid and u should not play with flashy weapons,otherwise u will hurt urself:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just to remind you its not site in which you plan "How to punish Pakistan". Have something good to share do share otherwise.

shut_up_fox.jpg

hey 1 minute.....let keep the news stories on 1 side,have a look at some of the recent indo-u.s deals

P8I Poseidon,c-130 j super Hercules,c-17 globe master 3
i think all this r already considered as top shelf weapon

regardless of what these stories appearing on some other sources or not,we r actually getting the weapons,so no need to cry,go and search all these stuffs in Rupee news if they report:taz:

Do some research dude!! these are old contracts and these news were first announced by non-indian sources... Even Hercules news is available on LockHead Martins official website.
India's C-130J | Lockheed Martin

Have you found anything similar on non-indian source for recent indian newspaper articles....?
It looks like more of a propaganda stunts.

Well!!!! They topic is something and the first reply was 'I don't believe it' and all the relies went through that way!!!!

India bought C-130J, P-8I, C-17 Globe master-III and considering F-16IN, F-18 S, PAC-III, Javelin, nuke technologies, ships, Apache Longbow, Chinnok and many more so what is this regards something new, I don't know.

well i don't think you allow to play your kid with your gun

what a low life comment but that is to be expected since its not your fault :lol: and think before posting such nonsense, only shows who's the real Daddy :agree:

India is more like a whining greedy cry baby not happy if others get nice toys.

Actually US is making up for their loss in Afghanistan and Iraq.. They are simply earning money with this.

WELL I GUESS THEN YOU MUST BE WORKING IN A JUNK YARD TO MAKE SUCH A COMMENT???? DUDE BEFORE MAKING SUCK FLAMES USE YOU TWO BRAIN CELL ... CAN YOU EXPLAIN WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY SELLING JUNK???? THAT IS IF YOU CAN:azn:

Post Reported...anything wrong with trading with Jews?

Back
Top Bottom