What's new

US Offers Taliban 6 Provinces for 8 Bases

Don't openly display callous idiocy like this lest the images of SWAT correlated with Kabul stadium haunt your twisted narrative. They're all very much the same group of perverse and murderous souls. Your Omar kills afghans at a 2:1 pace compared to Americans and the rest of ISAF.

You'd really love to make us believe they're all the same when in fact your CNN, PBS, and even your National Geographic have all stated on record the inherent ideological differences between Taliban and Al-Qaeda and other groups. And your lies and idiocy has been throughly exposed, and refuted claims are down in the dustbin for good. :no:

They hang criminals up in stadiums and beat women, thats really bad, but your military AND private contractors have gone on ruthlessly savage type killing sprees murdering innocents and even blowing up entire villages both in Afghanistan and Iraq in broad daylight. To top it all, they recorded murders and having had no shame or even an iota of humanity left in them, they flaunt their proudly committed civilian massacres to the public on youtube for the world to see the barbarian savage monsters that reside within them.

I'd be more than happy to give you a dose of your soldiers recorded sins for the world to see on a platter for you to simply eat, but i'm afraid you might not be able to swallow properly. :lol:

Here's a little friendly fact for you to swallow:

Innocent civilians died under US WOT in Afghanistan since 2001-2008: 28,108-32,057

Innocent civilians killed under the Taliban regime, 8,000 - 12,000

Not to mention last year alone UN revealed civilian death toll to have risen by 24% under your murderous military misadventure.

There is simply NO comparison. The world over has grown tired and sicken of your militaries massacres and misadventures ranging from Vietnam to Iraq and now Afghanistan. Yet here the senile old stubborn neocon baba in you still justifies your gunpoint democracy having more meaning and worth than all those innocent civilian lives. Now THAT'S simply TERRIBLE to say the least.

How do you explain when Nek Mohammad was killed by eating a HELLFIRE missile? You do know, at least I hope, that his death preceded the formation of the TTP (Dec. 14, 2007) by almost exactly three and one-half years (June 18, 2004)?

These guys have existed long before that, infact they have been there for hundreds of years in tribal formats, better known as the tribal warriors, that you failed to learn from your British masters. however it's the TTP and Al-Qaeda that are fairly recent phenomenons and offsprings of your Al-Qaeda ideology, that you find it so convenient to selectively ignore all preceding events, including those when your CIA was in bed with these guys for your wars and ulterior objectives, having recruited and flown from across the Arabian world. To top it all, they'were given prestigious titles "freedom fighters" by none other than your godfather, Reagan. He must be rolling in his grave reading your bs. :lol:

"No one can enslave the Afghans. We never tried it nor have such aspirations."

Uh huh. Sure. These are your words-

"I might add that Pakistan cannot afford to allow Indian stooges to represent Afghanistan, even if Afghans decide to vote them in..."

Your intent is crystalline. Start tap-dancing, clown.
Read again, my words, for you reading is the key, coupled with comprehension.

Last time I checked, Pak never went to Afghanistan and imposed a highly incompetent criminal president against the will and wishes of the Afghan people. It's your forces. And your theories and mythes about the PA having "any" effective influence over the Talibs has been debunked in other threads.

It's on record, go search your own history books and you'll not find such a coward president even in your own history books, which you have effectively imposed on a Nation having no respect for their warrior like culture and rich history. You even admitted to having more respect to your Talib adverseries in another thread over your stooge cowerd rep Karzai that presents your flag to the Afghans. If he doesn't put you to shame still, then I don't know what will. (So much for your hypocrisy, wonder if you have any to begin with)

"I am a Westerner* so much to your dismay..."

Maybe. Living in the west doesn't necessarily qualify.
What next are you going to suggest? That the West is only for the whites? colonialists and rednecks? Blacks are Slaves? and kill the natives and any others that don't look like you?

Need I remind you it's 2009 yet your stagnant mindset is still stuck in the precolonial dark ages, the world has moved on. Grow the hell up, better now than ever. :lol:

We're done here.

Now THAT gives me an ear-to-ear grin...

...laddie.:agree:

Thanks.:usflag:
It's not "We", but clearly "You", that is done here.

As a matter of fact, I finished you in my last post. And debunked all of your mass murdering proposals for Afghanistan. You ran away like a baby slapped in K-Mart, crying and shouting all over to no avail. You've run outta ammo once again, resorted to no sheer personal attacks, now that you're calling it quits. Good riddance, poor lad :lol:

Al Qaeda – As American as Apple Pie

Once it was the British, then the French, then the Nazis, followed by the Soviets and now it’s the turn of Al Qaeda. The latest incarnation of bogeyman to haunt the nightmares of America comes in the form of takfiri terrorists – a tiny faction of an extremist sect apparently living in desolate caves and numbering just a few hundred. But the difference with this latest enemy is that while the Americans did not create Nazi Germany or the Soviet Union, they certainly did create Al Qaeda. In the Afghan struggle against Soviet occupation, the CIA was heavily involved in nurturing, funding and organising fighters for their cause. Osama Bin Laden was one among many.

He and his patsies then became accomplices and scapegoats in 9/11 – that massive hoax that justified the unprecedented aggression and wanton destruction that followed. But just as Americans are used to over-egging their cakes, the secret American perpetrators who ‘Made It Happen On Purpose’, found it necessary to invent further hoaxes in order to keep the first one alive.

As the saying goes, truth stands constant, but lies need constant support. And so in the years since 9/11 we have seen alert after alert and video after video reminding Americans – just in case they forgot – of the sword of terror hanging over their heads. Meanwhile Bin Laden in his videos seems to suspiciously morph from one man in Bin Laden costume to another, and his videos seem more like tribute acts from something akin to an Elvis impersonator contest.

When the American public started getting complacent, the emergence of actors Adam Yahiye Gadahn and Yousef al-Khattab in 2004 conveniently overcame the tiresome english subtitles of Bin Laden and Al Zawahiry (Americans hate subtitles). These American misfits offered a more palatable, cable TV friendly and altogether more sinister American-accented version of the Al Qaeda scam story. Unsurprisingly, both have been exposed as Jews who apparently ‘converted’ to Islam only to then ‘attack’ their own country while wearing Muslim clothing.

More and more lies are becoming necessary to prop up the first. As masters of psychological warfare and black propaganda, don’t expect the CIA to slack off any time soon. These phantoms and ghosts are needed to justify the oppression and devastation that the Americans are raining down onto the Muslim world. Wherever the Americans want to invade next, expect Al Qaeda to pop up its artificial head. We should have smelled a ra* when they claimed they were in Pakistan. Instead, our government nodded and tutted like lemmings. Now all of us are paying the price of this fraud.

Last edited:
You'd really love to make us believe they're all the same when in fact your CNN, PBS, and even your National Geographic have all stated on record the inherent ideological differences between Taliban and Al-Qaeda and other groups. And your lies and idiocy has been throughly exposed, and refuted claims are down in the dustbin for good. :no:

They hang criminals up in stadiums and beat women, thats really bad, but your military AND private contractors have gone on ruthlessly savage type killing sprees murdering innocents and even blowing up entire villages both in Afghanistan and Iraq in broad daylight. To top it all, they recorded murders and having had no shame or even an iota of humanity left in them, they flaunt their proudly committed civilian massacres to the public on youtube for the world to see the barbarian savage monsters that reside within them.

I'd be more than happy to give you a dose of your soldiers recorded sins for the world to see on a platter for you to simply eat, but i'm afraid you might not be able to swallow properly. :lol:

Here's a little friendly fact for you to swallow:

Innocent civilians died under US WOT in Afghanistan since 2001-2008: 28,108-32,057

Innocent civilians killed under the Taliban regime, 8,000 - 12,000

Not to mention last year alone UN revealed civilian death toll to have risen by 24% under your murderous military misadventure.

There is simply NO comparison. The world over has grown tired and sicken of your militaries massacres and misadventures ranging from Vietnam to Iraq and now Afghanistan. Yet here the senile old stubborn neocon baba in you still justifies your gunpoint democracy having more meaning and worth than all those innocent civilian lives. Now THAT'S simply TERRIBLE to say the least.

U.N. Human Rights Spokesman Rupert Colville says the U.N. Assistance Mission in Afghanistan recorded a total of 1,445 civilian casualties in the first 8 months of 2009,, of that number 55 percent or 800 were killled by the Taliban.....This is a 39 percent increase over last year.

Figures dont lie but liars figure, or it could be ignorance either way you dont have any credibility, I think the allies have showen admirable restraint in the very few civilian casulities considering the Taliban are useing the civilians for sheilds....

UN Reports Sharp Rise in Civilians Killed in Afghanistan « RAWA News

To add more juice to it, here you go:
51ae9bfa8d57b93eb3ff88cca2d56f50._.jpg

The president had compared Taliban with America's founding fathers. I wonder how did it all go south.

Last edited:
To add more juice to it, here you go:
d5673ed092430e755561ab498c5b5c18.jpg

a proxy war in regional and international level that afghans are paying the price for it with their blood and soil.
they shouldnt have fought the russians, what a mistake.

"America wants 8 army and air force bases in different parts of Afghanistan in order to tackle the possible regrouping of Al-Qaeda network," the senior official said.

He named the possible hosts of the bases as Mazar-e-Sharif and Badakshan in north, Kandahar in south, Kabul, Herat in west, Jalalabad in northeast and Ghazni and Faryab in central Afghanistan.

In exchange, the US offered Taliban the governorship of the southern provinces of Kandahar, Zabul, Hilmand and Orazgan as well as the northeastern provinces of Nooristan and Kunar.

These provinces are the epicenter of resistance against the US-led foreign forces and are considered the strongholds of Taliban.

Orazgan and Hilmand are the home provinces of Taliban Supreme Commander Mullah Omer and Afghan President Hamid Karzai.

"But Taliban did not agree on that," said the senior official.

"Their demand was that America must give a deadline for its pull out if it wants negotiations to go on."

Now that America has announced a deadline for pullout (although it seems like an all or nothing effort) would this deal be renewed?

they shouldnt have fought the russians, what a mistake.

Fighting the Russians was their own war, they were fighting against foreign occupiers, same is the case against the Americans.

And they are Victorious once again, Afghanistan has proved to be the graveyard of yet another super power :yahoo:

Fighting the Russians was their own war, they were fighting against foreign occupiers, same is the case against the Americans.

And they are Victorious once again, Afghanistan has proved to be the graveyard of yet another super power :yahoo:

i dont think so, the whole happenings in the last 30 years showed us that it was the americans war fought in afghanistan's soil on the expense of afghan people. the same thing is happening now. india, pakistan, russia, iran etc. tell me what have the people of afghanistan got for the last 30 years? have they ever been free during this 3 decades? off course they fought bravely against the russians and took all the sacrifices, but that was useless, thats why i say it was nothing but a mistake.

i dont think so, the whole happenings in the last 30 years showed us that it was the americans war fought in afghanistan's soil on the expense of afghan people. the same thing is happening now. india, pakistan, russia, iran etc. tell me what have the people of afghanistan got for the last 30 years? have they ever been free during this 3 decades? off course they fought bravely against the russians and took all the sacrifices, but that was useless, thats why i say it was nothing but a mistake.

Brother you seriously need to study the Afghan war in the 80's.
Soviets were attacking the innocent civilians of afghanistan who only had the motivation to fight and defend their country but without any military capability, if it was anyones war it was the afghans war.

US intervened in its own interests and provided the weapons and money, whereas Pakistan provided the training.
Muslim fighters came from all over the world to fight with the Afghans against the Soviets and same is the case right now against a different occupier.

Earlier the soviets were the occupiers and now the NATO, earlier it was an alliance of common enemy so is right now.

Please, don't disrespect those brave Afghan fighters who lost their lives for their own cause.

Soviets were attacking the innocent civilians of afghanistan who only had the motivation to fight and defend their country but without any military capability, if it was anyones war it was the afghans war.

Brother I dont need to study anything, I grew up and was living with all those mess since the russians time until the end of the taliban. Yes, the russians attacked Afghanistan and people of afghanistan picked a serouse fight against the russians from all corners of the country from north to south and west to east. Many many people got killed as you mentioned and the country was left destroyed which is continuing until now. if afghans didnt fight the russians, there wouldnt have been any destruction and at least there would be peace and stability and there wouldnt be any continuation of war for 3 decades. can you tell me what did we achieve by fighting russians?

US intervened in its own interests and provided the weapons and money, whereas Pakistan provided the training.
Muslim fighters came from all over the world to fight with the Afghans against the Soviets and same is the case right now against a different occupier.

Yes, thats my point. US intervened in its own interests and so did pakistan, please dont bring islam in the middle as it has become a political tool in the hands of policy makers. it was a proxy war and we must never have fought it.

Please, don't disrespect those brave Afghan fighters who lost their lives for their own cause.

please dont mention this again as I lost my own family members fighting against the russinas.

Brother I dont need to study anything, I grew up and was living with all those mess since the russians time until the end of the taliban. Yes, the russians attacked Afghanistan and people of afghanistan picked a serouse fight against the russians from all corners of the country from north to south and west to east. Many many people got killed as you mentioned and the country was left destroyed which is continuing until now. if afghans didnt fight the russians, there wouldnt have been any destruction and at least there would be peace and stability and there wouldnt be any continuation of war for 3 decades. can you tell me what did we achieve by fighting russians?

Yes, thats my point. US intervened in its own interests and so did pakistan, please dont bring islam in the middle as it has become a political tool in the hands of policy makers. it was a proxy war and we must never have fought it.

please dont mention this again as I lost my own family members fighting against the russinas.

There is no other solution of Afghanistan other than to divide Afghanistan into three parts Ujbik,Tajik and Pushtoon.

Even the foriegn forces exit from Afghanistan they will start fighting with each other that is reason it is very easy to enter in Afghanistan but it is impossible to keep them under occupation .

In an interview published yesterday, Richards warned that it would “take time” to save Afghanistan: “This is nation-building - not the starry-eyed type, but nation-building none the less. It is not just reconstruction; jobs and simple governance that works are the key … The army’s role will evolve, but the whole process might take as long as 30 or 40 years.”

Incoming British army chief under fire for saying Afghan war could last 40 years

I don't understand your point and surprised to hear such an argument coming from someone who claims for his own family to be killed by the soviets.

If the Afghans didn't fight, the Russians would have slaughtered every living soul in Afghanistan. What else should have the Afghans done ?
I supported the war against the Soviets and I am supporting the war against the Americans as both are oppressors and occupiers.

There is no other solution of Afghanistan other than to divide Afghanistan into three parts Ujbik,Tajik and Pushtoon.

Even the foriegn forces exit from Afghanistan they will start fighting with each other that is reason it is very easy to enter in Afghanistan but it is impossible to keep them under occupation .

In an interview published yesterday, Richards warned that it would “take time” to save Afghanistan: “This is nation-building - not the starry-eyed type, but nation-building none the less. It is not just reconstruction; jobs and simple governance that works are the key … The army’s role will evolve, but the whole process might take as long as 30 or 40 years.”

Incoming British army chief under fire for saying Afghan war could last 40 years

yes, divide it. pashtoons of afghanistan will join pashtoons of pakistan and form another country called pashtoonistan. tajikis of afghanistan will form another country with the tajiks of samarqand, bukhara and tajiks of tajikistan and this country will be called greater tajikistan(or alternatively they can join iran). uzbeks of afghanstan will join uzbekistan. how does that sound?

I don't understand your point and surprised to hear such an argument coming from someone who claims for his own family to be killed by the soviets.

If the Afghans didn't fight, the Russians would have slaughtered every living soul in Afghanistan. What else should have the Afghans done ?
I supported the war against the Soviets and I am supporting the war against the Americans as both are oppressors and occupiers.

I have lost my family members and miliions of other afghans because of this 30 years conflict, that is the reason i say all of these. i can feel the pain but you cant because you havent experienced it. if afghans didnt fight the russians, the russians did not need to slaughter them, they both simply could have come to an agreement.

i am asking you again, what did we get from fighting the russians? what have been the consequences of this fight?

Back
Top Bottom