What's new

US offers next generation F-35 fighters to India

. just relax !!

it is the company lockheed martin & not the u.s government which has placed an offer.
pakistan is using it's diplomatic power through the back door to make sure that india does not get the F-35B but rather the F-35A.

anyways, J-10s r more than apable enough to handle the F-35A.

pakistan should be glad that the much superior F-22s were not offered to india.

in fact there r rumours that the superior F-22 may be offered to pakistan.

Nero,

Dude i think you should consider changing or alteast removing the Indian flag on your profile. Either that you are an Indian imposter (which i think is the case) or anti-indian. In either case you are a trator to both your Country and Faith.

Nero,

Dude i think you should consider changing or alteast removing the Indian flag on your profile. Either that you are an Indian imposter (which i think is the case) or anti-indian. In either case you are a trator to both your Country and Faith.

Second Maddy, and F-22 being offered to Pakistan?

Well, yeah - latest unconfirmed resources also mentioned - US is offering a prime minister and president to Pakistan. There also is a plan to change the name of the country.

Second Maddy, and F-22 being offered to Pakistan?

Well, yeah - latest unconfirmed resources also mentioned - US is offering a prime minister and president to Pakistan. There also is a plan to change the name of the country.

I liked that ...:toast_sign:

Nero,

Why do u think he should remove the flag? Dont u people want friendship and if he has a friendly attitude towards pakistan doesnt make him a trator. Please mature your level of thinking.
Nero india isnt a place for minorites, secualr is just to fool the world nothing else.

Why do u think he should remove the flag? Dont u people want friendship and if he has a friendly attitude towards pakistan doesnt make him a trator. Please mature your level of thinking.
Nero india isnt a place for minorites, secualr is just to fool the world nothing else.

Go thru his posts u'll see what i mean. BTW, i am a minority too. Dont delude yourself

This thread is soon going to become a pissing ground. I recommend people here to stop talking about minorities and majorities. To the Indians, the many Pakistani's here always think that its some big thing in India and minorities should be against the majority. They will and do try to flame. Best to let them rant and not get involved.

Nero,

In his post he didn't said any thing bad about India or any Indian faith.
Why did you think he is traitor and what do you really mean by faith?
By your formulae L.K.Advani should also never hold Indian flag as he praised Q.A. Mohammad Ali Jinnah.

O.K. On topic posts only from this point...............Others will be removed

. just relax !!

it is the company lockheed martin & not the u.s government which has placed an offer.
pakistan is using it's diplomatic power through the back door to make sure that india does not get the F-35B but rather the F-35A.

anyways, J-10s r more than apable enough to handle the F-35A.

pakistan should be glad that the much superior F-22s were not offered to india.

in fact there r rumours that the superior F-22 may be offered to pakistan.

Did "Pakistan's diplomatic power through the back door" prevent Indo-US nuke deal? despite all the noise Pakistan made about it.

And yeah please do explain how is J-10 "more than" capable of handling F-35?
To "handle" it you have detect it.

Nero is banned and will not reply, please ignore his posts.
Thanks!
Neo

Back
Top Bottom