What's new

US offering Stinger missiles to India

India is the new dust bin for disused American weapons

(ok that was trolling)

isnt this the same shoulder mounted stinger they strapped to a helicopter?
:lol:...Pure trolling. You admitting it, was way too funny than the troll post.

Nothing wrong with these missiles more in quantity. Overwhelming the opponent may certainly work. And we don't know where they might go, if you know what I mean :D:

Nothing wrong with getting old tech. missiles for lesser amount and more in quantity. Overwhelming the opponent may certainly work. And we don't know where they might go, if you know what I mean :D:

It's not excatly old tech it is the latest version of the A2A Stinger but just like you wouldn't call the C-130J-30s the IAF is getting old or outdated even though their basic design is almost 60 years old you can't all the Stingers.

Nothing wrong with getting old tech. missiles for lesser amount and more in quantity. Overwhelming the opponent may certainly work. And we don't know where they might go, if you know what I mean :D:

Yes the missiles still do the job as long as india can get them at good price...
old is not always bad.
If india will use it to secure Eastern border that will work also for Pakistan...

It's not excatly old tech it is the latest version of the A2A Stinger but just like you wouldn't call the C-130J-30s the IAF is getting old or outdated even though their basic design is almost 60 years old you can't all the Stingers.
Just remembered and edited. :D

So USA is learning from Russia about how to sell junk to MoD Idiots......:lol:

@ MOD Elmo

You don't find this post as breaking any rules or trolling. I am glad to know that.
Now please explain me what exactly what kinda JUNK we are buying

If you think my post was troll and this post from which it start is genius ???
I remember I got infraction when I call idiot to Musharaff. So rule are different for everybody I guess. Good job

@ MOD Elmo

You don't find this post as breaking any rules or trolling. I am glad to know that.
Now please explain me what exactly what kinda JUNK we are buying

If you think my post was troll and this post from which it start is genius ???
I remember I got infraction when I call idiot to Musharaff. So rule are different for everybody I guess. Good job

A pakistani after all !!!!

Back
Top Bottom