What's new

US offering Stinger missiles to India

Thats a lot of weapon on that package guess it will be really heavy. Any chances of trying our NAG ATGM on apache ??

To which countries ??? And how come USA allow that ???

To a few undisclosed countries,one of them is Malaysia. A2A Stinger is, a modified version of the MANPADs. Pakistani version, is a hybrid of American stingers and Chinese manpads.

Any specs of these Stingers???
I think they want to sell the old one to INDIA and they might not going to sell you in 100s but in many 1000ssssss......

Indians are no fools to buy anything and everything and that has already been seen in recent fighter jets deal where there the UK was trying to influence the Indian decision makers in different ways but Indians bought what they felt is the best...

Air to Air stinger PAF's F-16s now in danger :sniper::lol:

The Stinger has a range of close to 6kms i think. Practically useless against fighters like the f16 which will have longer range missiles. This will be more effective against drones.

Any specs of these Stingers???
I think they want to sell the old one to INDIA and they might not going to sell you in 100s but in many 1000ssssss......

why would we buy thousands of stingers for just 22 Apache?

To a few undisclosed countries,one of them is Malaysia. A2A Stinger is, a modified version of the MANPADs. Pakistani version, is a hybrid of American stingers and Chinese manpads.

So it's the hybrid and not the one you get from USA. Is it ANZA we are talking about ???

So it's the hybrid and not the one you get from USA. Is it ANZA we are talking about ???

ANZA-MK-III is now totally Pakistan made and is being evolved into another variant, recently tested by Navy, they suggest that its as capable as the Swedish systems they are already using.

ANZA-MK-III is now totally Pakistan made and is being evolved into another variant, recently tested by Navy, they suggest that its as capable as the Swedish systems they are already using.
Any links or sources to this info?

India is the new dust bin for disused American weapons

(ok that was trolling)

isnt this the same shoulder mounted stinger they strapped to a helicopter?

http://www.defence.pk/forums/pakistan-strategic-forces/1318-anza-mark-iii.html

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom