What's new

US nurses heading to India amid staggering COVID-19 crisis

why is everyone fixated on rape? There are some people rushing to help with the noblest of intentions and at great personal cost. I pray that they do not experience any traumatizing events in India. During the darkest of times it is reassuring to me to know that there still some angels among us. While the rest of us, myself included; desperately cling on and protect our own lives, family and livelihood there are the selfless among us who have the courage to step forward and make a real difference.

People like our very own @RescueRanger. I have not heard from him in a while. I hope he is ok.

Thank you very much for your kind words, I agree with you on the subject of this morbid fascination some members have with "rape". As for me I am still alive, doing my two bits for humanity. Praying for normalcy in all this endless crises. This year will be a hard one! Trust you and your family are safe and well!

these are volunteers, it's a free country people make their own choices.
Lets not make it a rape thread and instead see this as a win for our shared humanity.

Strangers risking their lives and livelihoods for other strangers.

Is there a donation page that you know of so pdf posters can chip in to help with the costs these nurses will face?

People like these are real heroes who put themselves out there to help others.

Is there a donation page that you know of so pdf posters can chip in to help with the costs these nurses will face?

I don’t know, I searched online couldn’t find anything.

:meeting: Don't forget the Toilet paper
Banana leaf is a bit hard on the tooshi

Quite popular in Costa Rica
1621563689479.jpeg

I heard White fungus , is bad for health , ops I mean "Black Fungus" , one more bad thing attributed to black people
Why can't be White Fungus ?

I'll donate all right - "China Development fund"

I remember Kashmir Lock Down , how Indians were Jumping up and down ;) Karma is a bitch ain't it
It was a 3-4 month harsh lock down , food shortages , medicine shortages people were begging to go to pharmacies
Indians were yeah it is fair , deny medicine , deny food , water

Lots of chest thumping back then !!! Bhakts , the chaddi braigade carrying Sticks to beat up Muslims

Last edited:
I don’t know, I searched online couldn’t find anything.

I will do more googling later on today when at home in the evening to see if there is anything set up.

If I find something I will post back.

I will do more googling later on today when at home in the evening to see if there is anything set up.

If I find something I will post back.

@dbc

Yes found it!

@waz - Is there anything we can do to make a temporary sticky thread of some kind on this and make it easy to find for pdf posters to donate to if they wish?

Last edited:
@dbc

Yes found it!

@waz - Is there anything we can do to make a temporary sticky thread of some kind on this and make it easy to find for pdf posters to donate to if they wish?

nice find, from the go fund me page, The Indian government and NBC is arranging security, food and housing.

MAY 15, 2021by Jennifer Evans, Team Member
Hi friends! We have had such an exciting 24 hours! In 2 weeks, our group will officially be a 501c nonprofit! And we are headed to Mumbai on June 1st. The government of India has invited us as guests of the country and is covering housing, food, and security! We will be the first international group invited into the country! After a week of interviews with local news stations, we have now been picked up by the national news. NBC is planning on sending a film crew, producers, and security with our group to India! We are going to be in all of the Indian newspapers and possibly on the Today Show! We have found a donor who is supplying us with vaccines and medical equipment to take with us and another donor is supplying 3 cargo planes for us to send it in! We are still in search of Remdesivir to take with us.

US needs to desensitize Indians to death if they want to use Indians to fight China. @dbc So why is US sending nurses to India? I don't get it. What's the motive?

Back
Top Bottom