What's new

US nurses heading to India amid staggering COVID-19 crisis

Nothing can be done. The Indian variant is the most terrifying disease mankind has ever seen.
I am sure America has a Biowarfare Special Unit just like Alien Strike Force.

There seems to be lack of interest in helping India from America for political leverage.

I am not sure if getting raped is freewill

why is everyone fixated on rape? There are some people rushing to help with the noblest of intentions and at great personal cost. I pray that they do not experience any traumatizing events in India. During the darkest of times it is reassuring to me to know that there still some angels among us. While the rest of us, myself included; desperately cling on and protect our own lives, family and livelihood there are the selfless among us who have the courage to step forward and make a real difference.

People like our very own @RescueRanger. I have not heard from him in a while. I hope he is ok.

Bless them! my thoughts and prayers are with these nurses, I hope they stay safe.

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Local nurses are among dozens across the country answering the call for help as the COVID-19 catastrophe in India deepens.

A recipe for disaster in a rape infested community called Indians. I hope these nurses remain safe.

why is everyone fixated on rape? There are some people rushing to help with the noblest of intentions and at great personal cost. I pray that they do not experience any traumatizing events in India. During the darkest of times it is reassuring to me to know that there still some angels among us. While the rest of us, myself included; desperately cling on and protect our own lives, family and livelihood there are the selfless among us who have the courage to step forward and make a real difference.

People like our very own @RescueRanger. I have not heard from him in a while. I hope he is ok.
Sorry for the shit you are going through, but one covid patient was raped in the hospital and died the next day. That's some really fck up ppl in India okay, so stay safe.

Sorry for the shit you are going through

I‘m perfectly fine.
I mentioned darkest of times because of the issues humanity has encountered in the last few years, pandemic, wars and natural disasters.

now wait for some rape stories coming out of shithole

Bless them! my thoughts and prayers are with these nurses, I hope they stay safe.

PHILADELPHIA (WPVI) -- Local nurses are among dozens across the country answering the call for help as the COVID-19 catastrophe in India deepens.

A recipe for disaster in a rape infested community called Indians. I hope these nurses remain safe.

You are free to invite them to Pak if you worry about their safety so much. I am sure they read news and will immediately head over to liberal and safe Pakistan.

You are free to invite them to Pak if you worry about their safety so much. I am sure they read news and will immediately head over to liberal and safe Pakistan.
Dont worry! Pakistan isnt covid infected hell hole like India.

Dont worry! Pakistan isnt covid infected hell hole like India.

Are you being salty? Like I said, if you're concerned about their well being, invite them. It's just across the border.
BTW, how many covid tests are conducted in Pakistan daily?

Are you being salty? Like I said, if you're concerned about their well being, invite them. It's just across the border.
BTW, how many covid tests are conducted in Pakistan daily?
Why would i be salty? We are not the ones being dying on the roads, neither are we the ones raping covid-19 patients.
I am concerned for their well being all things considered.

If Indian variant, British variant, French variant hybridize the world is fucked. It would be undetectable by PCR test, no vaccine would work against it, and infect people who wear masks all the time.

Why would i be salty? We are not the ones being dying on the roads, neither are we the ones raping covid-19 patients.
I am concerned for their well being all things considered.

Ask them not to come, it's not like we forced anyone to come here. I wonder why so many from Pakistan keep coming to India for medical treatment then. You should stop your own countrymen first.

Back
Top Bottom