What's new

US nurses heading to India amid staggering COVID-19 crisis

dbc

PDF THINK TANK: ANALYST
Reaction score
Country
France
these nurses are out of pocket for air fare and living cost in India. I really..really hope they are not harmed in any way.
noble act but be very careful

Even in the atmosphere of covid , rapes are rampant.

Covid is not their first enemy, Lustful Indians are... but they are doing a Nobel work so my thoughts and prayers are with them.

frankly I was thinking about the emotional scaring from working in that environment in crowded hospitals where people die from the lack of basic medical supplies.

I know sexual violence against women is prevalent in that country but statistically they should be ok for the four to six weeks they plan to stay in India.

No vaccine works against Indian variant. They must be super careful or else they'll catch it and worse bring it back to the US. BTW, considering the staggering number of cases and deaths in the US, it is evident the vaccines developed early in 2020 don't work well against the new variants.

They are not ethnic Indian nurses with family in India either. I applaud their courage and resolve. Very humanitarian gesture.

No they aren’t, if they were I suppose they’d know what to expect and perhaps have friends and family to lean on.

They are not ethnic Indian nurses with family in India either. I applaud their courage and resolve. Very humanitarian gesture.

Courageous. But foolish. Meanwhile US is having the second largest casualties from covid with official death toll closing in on 600,000 and total death toll in the millions already.

frankly I was thinking about the emotional scaring from working in that environment in crowded hospitals where people die from the lack of basic medical supplies.

I know sexual violence against women is prevalent in that country but statistically they should be ok for the four to six weeks they plan to stay in India.

True, mentally stressful for these young nurses, but if they come out stronger from this which i really hope/pray they do, they will be good Inshallah, they serve their purpose of staying there if they save one life in India.

There is a high chance that they will be raped there. India has one of the world's highest rape statistics according to all human rights groups including Indian ones.

I saw on several social media outlets - H1B Bhakts still claiming that their Injun medical system is still "running fine" and trying to uphold some non-existent prestige for the "Supa-pawa" whose langoti-ka-gira has come undone.

Why is it so hard for this idiots to admit that their country is "effed up" when there are hundreds of dire images flashing through every living room every day across the globe showing how bad it is.

There are lines of dead bodies with no one to cremate them. People are dying by the thousands on sidewalks every damn day, couldn't even get to the hospital.

When will these people come clean and admit how effed up their country really is?

White slaves my foot....

Courageous. But foolish. Meanwhile US is having the second largest casualties from covid with official death toll closing in on 600,000 and total death toll in the millions already.

Situation in the US is getting under control though due to mass vaccination. In the Austin area at least we can expect a return to semi-normalcy by October at the latest. India, I have no idea when it'll end.

Back
Top Bottom