What's new

US, Norwegian citizens barred from entering Peshawar

Should have arrested them and keep them in jail. I suspect they wanted to be trained by Al Qaeda before coming back to the U.S. to bomb targets. Lots of foreigners coming to Pakistan for Jihadi training.

Should have arrested them and keep them in jail. I suspect they wanted to be trained by Al Qaeda before coming back to the U.S. to bomb targets. Lots of foreigners coming to Pakistan for Jihadi training.

how many nomb targets have been made in US

usa is safe dont worry man, ur government destroyed our peace.

usa is safe dont worry man, ur government destroyed our peace.

maybe he is talking abt david headley, who played double game with talibans and america, as the matter of fact a payroll cia operative who lied abt ISI for mumbai attacks

And u peoples never thought on this why Talibans or Al-Qaida destoryed your peace..............what was the reason.............nobody want to talk on this issue.......Why Mujahdins against Sovits become Terrorists against US.

They were contacting US embassy for help. I dont think your CIA is too dumb that it will not be monitoring its personnel going to Pakistan. They had valid visas, keep in mind.

You mean your Taliban destroyed your peace. The USA was safe before 9/11. And so was Pakistan.

The U.S.A. was never bound to be safe after their status of world super power.
They are involved in every part of the world, hence there will be entities not fond of American domination in the world stage.

Technically the U.S. is still safe because it's seperated and surrounded by ocean.
What comes in and out of the country has to be by air or water.
The 9/11 attacks were the first of its kind to have ever struck the U.S. so hard, or atleast, sent them a strong message.

Nowadays, common Pakistanis witness "9/11s" quite alot in their own country.

Would be scary to witness bombings and attacks almost on a daily basis in, let's say Chicago or New York right?

U.S. not safe, give me a break.

(Today) Four US nationals barred from entering Peshawar

PESHAWAR: Four United States (US) nationals, who were en route to Peshawar, were sent back to Islamabad after they failed to produce complete travel documents to the police, Express News reported on Tuesday.

Officials said they did not have a No Objection Certificate (NoC) for travelling to Peshawar.

The four, who were intercepted at the Peshawar Motorway Interchange, were identified as Richard Joseph, Edward William, Dennis Vansi and William Kath.

Three foreigners were also stopped at the Peshawar Toll Plaza and sent back to the city after they were found to be travelling without a NoC. The three are yet to be identified.

Earlier, two US nationals were barred from entering Peshawar and were sent back to Islamabad for not obtaining permission to enter the provincial capital.

The incident took place at the Motorway Interchange within the limits of Chamkani police station limits when the police intercepted a vehicle carrying two foreigners. The US nationals were identified as George and William.

Four US nationals barred from entering Peshawar – The Express Tribune

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom