What's new

US needs to leave China alone

Non reply indicates a lack of ready facts and it means acknowledging the inability to act as the co.ck of the hoop!

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 AM ----------

I recommend no one reply to it. Taking it seriously means it has won.

Non reply indicates a lack of ready facts and it means acknowledging the inability to act as the co.ck of the hoop!

Don't worry, nothing will happen to China in this decade.

The Prince Xi gonna wipe out more corruption and keep improving the living standard for our people.

He is going to couple with Li Keqiang, so this team can be trusted.

The future premier Li is very harsh with the Western colonists who attempt to steal more of rare earths from us again.

Greed only spawns corruption.

Rare Earth is not China's sole preserve.

Don't worry, nothing will happen to China in this decade.

The Prince Xi gonna wipe out more corruption and keep improving the living standard for our people.

He is going to couple with Li Keqiang, so this team can be trusted.

The future premier Li is very harsh with the Western colonists who attempt to steal more of rare earths from us again.

Xi, wiping out corruption? :no: If he doesn't steal himself it'll be a miracle. I agree that Li would crack down on western colonials, he is very capable and tough.

Xi, wiping out corruption? :no: If he doesn't steal himself it'll be a miracle. I agree that Li would crack down on western colonials, he is very capable and tough.

I also prefer Li over Xi, but this is a deal between tuanpai and the prince party.

So they gonna keep an eye on each other, it is not easy to steal the national property like the Jiang era.

Xi has the military background, so he is going take care of the military and Li can take care of the economy.

Greed only spawns corruption.

Rare Earth is not China's sole preserve.

That is true. Rare Earth has been in the United States since they changed their name from The Sunliners in 1968. It is true though that they were at their best back in the 1970's. Their biggest his was I Just Want to Celebrate.:cool:

Are you a gay?:P

Nope, but I can pretend to be, seeing as it'll unsettle many forum members here.....baby :P

You can check the comments left in his facebook. :coffee:

Are you talking about the comments people are leaving me or the ones I'm posting on my own?

It's common knowledge that the ultimate goal of the Wall Street regime is to enslave the world. Of course most citizens of the Wall Street regime are innocent and are just hijacked by their war machine but some are willing participants in their crimes against humanity.

It was also common knowledge in Europe at one point that the world was flat and was the center of the universe. Still doesn't make it true :P

Back
Top Bottom