What's new

US needs to leave China alone

china has said many times to the USA, stop interfering with china's internal affairs.... (tibet, human rights, taiwan etc.....) and you keep ignoring it...

why does the US fear china so much... its pathetic....

china is rising, and will surpass the USA, and the west..... as a "superpower" a title in which the China really doesn't want, but it will acheive regardless..

all the USA is about attacking weak countries, getting involved in other countries affairs.. etc. etc... and ruining the world..

and you can preach me on China "human rights".. Mao and his attrocities.. and it doesn't matter..

do you want me to list the West attrocities...

China is rising while USA is

FALLING....

Thank you for summing up China's paranoia so nicely.

It is no wonder why the world community fears the Communist-Capitalist Empire's rise.

Thank you for summing up China's paranoia so nicely.

It is no wonder why the world community fears the Communist-Capitalist Empire's rise.

Hey now, he's from Illinois, cut the man some slack. That state's filled with overly paranoid hicks, regardless of which country they defend. Might have something to do with the deep dish pizza they love so much over there. :D

Not just china they need to leave the whole world alone and should start minding there own business asap good for them and very good for the rest of the world

Not as much as the White Americans fear for 'the United States of Latino' in the near future.

I'm a white American, I don't fear anyone based on race. You guys are looking at our village idiots that mainly live in the middle of the country. That's like me calling everyone in Afganistan a terrorist. <.<

Not just china they need to leave the whole world alone and should start minding there own business asap good for them and very good for the rest of the world

We have an image to protect. Besides, you all need someone to hate, otherwise you'd turn on each other, which is why the secret global organization that really rules the world set up America to be the Big Bad. XD

Do you really have any problem with White people, I have seen your post bashing Whites simply because of their skin color.

The sad part is that s/he lives with all the syrup eating lumberjacks up north with all the free healthcare, so if he has that impression of the 'White Devil,' then that clearly means that Canadians are more intolerant than Americans. :P

The sad part is that s/he lives with all the syrup eating lumberjacks up north with all the free healthcare, so if he has that impression of the 'White Devil,' then that clearly means that Canadians are more intolerant than Americans. :P

Where do you guys see that i bashed the White people?

Gimme an example please.

It's all good. I don't mind racist remarks, but others do. Sensitivity sucks

But I'm not gonna stop joking around, since everyone here is at each other's throats due to blind patriotism

Back
Top Bottom