What's new

US Navy?No,this is PLAN.

If someone in this world never saw US warship look like, how can they tell the different between China warship and US warship? People with no military background can tell the different between the 2?

Nice thing....I am able to piece together previous flags, language usage, and previous post to come to a logical conclusion. Critical thinking skills are quite valuable in the long-run.

What evidence you are piece together? language usage? how can you tell a different between a American born high school drop out command of the English language in comparable with the recent immigrant with a degree in US college or education?

You can said most of my post are China relate subjects that your assertion base on. Used of national flag is the key to tell my nationality on this forum?

Last edited:
If someone in this world never saw US warship look like, how can they tell the different between China warship and US warship? People with no military background can tell the different between the 2?

What evidence you are piece together? language usage? how can you tell a different between a American born high school drop out command of the English language in comparable with the recent immigrant with a degree in US college or education?

You can said most of my post are China relate subjects that your assertion base on. Used of national flag is the key to tell my nationality on this forum?
Obviously I can....because you know damned well I'm right. Even a drop out will have certain rythms that you only get from being a native speaker. In fact....foreigners that learn English in college are some of the easiest to tell, their usage is text-book correct....but lacks "colloquial" English...hard to learn that. Of course in a research paper it will be harder to tell....one reason they make you write them using very standard rules...

All I read out of the title of this thread, don't mistaken this picture for US Naval battle group but this is China PLAN Naval battle group formation. You read the title of a thread and come up with a conclusion this thread mean to compare with the US Naval force?

China navy shipyard build their own battle ship, when need they can build it quick and in large number, as for naval base, how can China negotiate with other nation to build naval base outside of China since they haven't have 1 single carrier battle group operate or in training before last yr.

LOL where did @jhungary tried to compare. I like your persistence in creating hot discussions when there is nothing to discuss.

Alright then, since you make it clear your intention not to compare China navy vs US navy and just pointed out how many support ship US naval required to form a aircraft carrier battle group, as for me why would I want to compare US navy vs China navy or other nation navy? The whole world know US Naval projection force is par non the king of the crop in this world. Not even China Naval ambition want to be on par with the US naval force operate worldwide. It's feeble for China navy decision maker want to supplant US naval force in the near term but in the future who know how China naval projection will take it course.

BUT your thread title shows your obsession with USN. Subconsciously you are comparing them show off how proud you are on this achievement. There is nothing wrong with it. One must take pride in achievements,

Try harder you will understand.

Obviously I can....because you know damned well I'm right. Even a drop out will have certain rythms that you only get from being a native speaker. In fact....foreigners that learn English in college are some of the easiest to tell, their usages is text-book correct....but lacks "colloquial" English...hard to learn that. Of course in a research paper it will be harder to tell....one reason they make you write them using very standard rules...

You mean one need to use some form of slang in other to make you an American English speaker? English written standard form apply to all academic requirement. I don't think in school allow you to write English in a form of ebonic with misused of English grammar in your sentence structure.

You mean one need to use some form of slang in other to make you an American English speaker? English written standard form apply to all academic requirement. I don't think in school allow you to write English in a form of ebonic with misused of English grammar in your sentence structure.
You have just proven my point. A) not "slang"....conversational usage. B)If you are able to read....I said you can't use it in a scholarly setting (at least for papers) And you act like it's a form of accusation....no, just an observation. I know a few alright Chinese guys (Dr. Fan...who teaches Chinese and Modern Chinese history at our university is one of my faves) For an example....this post has little too no slang ("faves" is the only "slang")....yet if you took it along with your post and asked which was the native English speaker....my post would be picked. And if it was a language professor....he could even tell you I was American as opposed to Brit or Aussie...

Last edited:
LOL where did @jhungary tried to compare. I like your persistence in creating hot discussions when there is nothing to discuss.

BUT your thread title shows your obsession with USN. Subconsciously you are comparing them show off how proud you are on this achievement. There is nothing wrong with it. One must take pride in achievements,

Try harder you will understand.

I just ask some poster is he compare US navy to China navy, his first respond was this thread owner make a title of "US navy? this is Plan" was in a way to compare the US and China navy. Read all the post before you jump your gun and stated I want to make the comparison instead.

You have just proven my point. A) not "slang"....conversational usage. B)If you are able to read....I said you can't use it in a scholarly setting (at least for papers)

Only when you speak you can tell the different between English speaker with a native tongue, in written language you can't hardly recognize the rhyme with someone used the English language within the proper structure of a grammatical written sentence.

Last edited:
I just ask some poster is he compare US navy to China navy, his first respond was this thread owner make a title of "US navy? this is Plan" was in a way to compare the US and China navy. Read all the post before you jump your gun and stated I want to make the comparison instead.

Only when you speak you can tell the different between English speaker with a native tongue, in written language you can't hardly recognize the rhyme with someone used the English language within the proper structure of a grammatical written sentence.
Perhaps you can't....I certainly can. If I asked my room-mate to look at this page and tell me who was not a native speaker....your post would again stand out. Don't make such a big deal out of it....your English is FAR better than my Chinese! (the post I quoted of yours has many grammatical errors, by the way)

Perhaps you can't....I certainly can. If I asked my room-mate to look at this page and tell me who was not a native speaker....your post would again stand out. Don't make such a big deal out of it....your English is FAR better than my Chinese! (the post I quoted of yours has many grammatical errors, by the way)

No I'm not making a big fuzz of anything, we just converse and nothing else, I just want to let you know you can't make an assertion on the net that I'm a Chinese. I consider Chinese meaning you're a Chinese citizen. Many Chinese not born in China, HK, Taiwan, they don't consider themselves Chinese. They had Chinese origin but not a Chinese with China passport.

No I'm not making a big fuzz of anything, we just converse and nothing else, I just want to let you know you can't make an assertion on the net that I'm a Chinese. I consider Chinese meaning you're a Chinese citizen. Many Chinese not born in China, HK, Taiwan, they don't consider themselves Chinese. They had Chinese origin but not a Chinese with China passport.
I make no assumption of your nationality....or where you were born. Just that you grew up speaking a language other than English....and owing to most of your post and interest being in the Chinese sections....likely an ethnic Chinese (or closely related)

I make no assumption of your nationality....or where you were born. Just that you grew up speaking a language other than English....and owing to most of your post and interest being in the Chinese sections....likely an ethnic Chinese (or closely related)

I understand where you draw up your conclusion base on my history of posting mostly related to China subjects.

I understand where you draw up your conclusion base on my history of posting mostly related to China subjects.

I know what you mean when you speak a native language, you simply have some native cultural rhyme to what you said.

Dude, i did not start this comparsion, look at the OP title??

US Navy?No,this is PLAN.

I merely say this is of course not USN CBG, as USN CBG have a lot more ship then that. Someone disagree and i explaint to them why. What is the problem with that?

WHen China have a full CBG and close to the number of ship of that US's. i may not have the same comment (Depending on what ship they will have in the future)

But for now, is there any thing wrong with my comment? I don't believe so.
It is just matter of time we will challenge USA on the high sea. Wait and see

The major problem is USA can't stop our path to success.

It's 1.3 billion peoples' determination.

The conflict between China and USA is unavoidable.

USA will never allow Chinese living happily unless it get defeated. We will make USA realize that only China is the boss of Asia.

The war is expected no later than 2030, we both are preparing for it.

USA will not stop containing China until we strike them hardly.

For glory and dignity.

Last edited:
I'm surprised you have such a low opinion of the Chinese Navy.

Well obviously it would take time, American navy has more than 100 years of history and major victories along the way, the people's liberation army navy is only taken seriously now for about 20-30 years and no real combat experience.

Americans have 11 operational battle groups, China has one under testing.

But if the past is any indication, the years will go by rather quickly, and soon Chinese battle groups be a match for the Americans.

You never let go, Loser!
It depends on what missions they are on for the formations.
And what is more you are having very bad habits of making big cliams without substance which all only serve for your own naviety and embarrassments!

That is why the americans are going broke in an eye-wink!

YOU and the loser "@jhungary" are just silly.
The Chinese CBG and all warships have just finished drilling and performing tests of everything along our coast lines to the South China Sea. They were on their way back to base.

lol and it also need to consider the photo angle too if you say it like this, if a particular camera can only put 4 ship with the CBG then we will only have 4 ship in a CBG, lol this make a lot of sense

Our CBG is operating as a whole, there are no mission parameter and then slimline our CBG accordingly, what is the point of breaking it up if we were to use the formation and that advantage from it? It does not make any sense, the only ting I can think of is to detach the LHD group for forward support of landing operation (as carrier cannot get into close shore)

Lol once you got called on and you call people name like loser this and loser that, you Chonese fanboy are sure as he'll funny.

It is just matter of time we will challenge USA on the high sea. Wait and see

The major problem is USA can't stop our path to success.

It's 1.3 billion peoples' determination.

The conflict between China and USA is unavoidable.

USA will never allow Chinese living happily unless it get defeated. We will make USA realize that only China is the boss of Asia.

The war is expected no later than 2030, we both are preparing for it.

USA will not stop containing China until we strike them hardly.

For glory and dignity.

lol.......so if there is no war in 2030, would you go to the US and start killing the American??

You know, Chinese should start with some small potato before aiming for the big gun yourselves. It's a lot easier to talk about war then to fight in one. And if you do not know how your troop fare against a crapier enemy and try to take on the big gun instead, you will only ended up in tears.

Come back down the earth buddy.

Back
Top Bottom