What's new

US Naval War College Professor: China would crush Vietnam and Philippines

I LOVE the flags... 'FORMER SOVIET UNION' FORMER being the OPERATIVE WORD !! RONNIE REAGAN REALLY F-ED YOU GUYS UP !!! And just for laughs, PUTIN IS THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN FOR THE U.S. As long as he is DICTATOR, the FORMER SOVIET UNION ( HAHAHAHAHA !!) WILL ALWAYS BE THE CORRUPT, UNDERACHIEVING LAUGHINGSTOCK IT IS TODAY. PUTIN is an ANCHOR around the neck of a developing RUSSIA.:rofl:

Listen you hyper idiot, instead of "SHOUTING" and "HAHA"ing like a hysterical hyena, stay on the topic and avoid off-topic discussions.

So scary :D....we Chinese techno-fan for any western technologies...it's been so long for embargo...we need something new..just bring it on.

It's Bastion-P of Vietnam.

74079403.png

22052010073.jpg

Overview
"K300P Bastion-P is mobile launchers for surface anti-ship missile Yakhont (P-800 Oniks) of Russia. These missiles are said to be the root of India's missile Bahmos, or Bahmos is copy of the Yakhont. System missile ship (missiles shore-Mobile Bastion-P using rocket Yakhont are designed to destroy surface ships, transport ships on the payroll unit shock, landing or sea transport as well as enemy targets with large radar reflector area on the mainland. Each Bastion-P system when deployed with an overview of an area to 300.000km2 area. This is the system Removal ship missile with precise control, a supersonic cruise in every state, capable of "fire and forget." missile defense system this coast is a lot of attention. But new, with only Vietnam has ordered the deployment and combat training after a system is transferred in May this year (2010), while the country of origin is Russia not even equipped. sources (especially the statistics are very reliable SIPRI) said that Vietnam has ordered two systems totaling $ 250 million. Vietnam has equipped this kind can confirm that BrahMos will not be buying anymore, at least in the near future.

Configuration of the Bastion-P for Vietnam
- Go to 4 free car price K340P SPU pedestal mounted on the truck chassis MZKT-7930 Vietnamese wild four axles (8x8). Each vehicle K340P tonnage 41 tonnes and can carry two missiles.
- Go 2 car rounds TZM K342 is also based on the chassis, equipped with cranes used to load 5.9 tons for cars K340P rounds.
- 1 MBU K380 command vehicle on the 25-ton truck chassis MZKT-65273 may be preparing to fight in 3 to 4 minutes.

They can make their own by lunchtime tomorrow if they wanted. CAN YOU SAY... THE RAPE OF NANKING ? I KNEW you could.

Sure...as I said a calculated risk...let them loose...and let see what happen, Naking is pass but America gonna be rediscovered once more after Christoph Colomb by Japaneses.

Sorry, I do not see any Chinese flying a US flag bashing the US. I am not insulting you. Just as stating the fact that the Holocaust occured against Jews does not make me anti-Jewish, me stating some facts about the state of your education does not constitute an insult.

Here is what you wrote: “… most Americans read at a 7th grade level…”

Fact about my education?...hmm…very interesting…Frankly, you know nothing of my educational background, that is a fact. Failed to read what I wrote and resulting to insult regarding Americans education level is a fact. So, when was the last time you read a book? Seriously, stop pretending you are smart, because you are not.

It's Bastion-P of Vietnam.

74079403.png

22052010073.jpg

Overview
"K300P Bastion-P is mobile launchers for surface anti-ship missile Yakhont (P-800 Oniks) of Russia. These missiles are said to be the root of India's missile Bahmos, or Bahmos is copy of the Yakhont. System missile ship (missiles shore-Mobile Bastion-P using rocket Yakhont are designed to destroy surface ships, transport ships on the payroll unit shock, landing or sea transport as well as enemy targets with large radar reflector area on the mainland. Each Bastion-P system when deployed with an overview of an area to 300.000km2 area. This is the system Removal ship missile with precise control, a supersonic cruise in every state, capable of "fire and forget." missile defense system this coast is a lot of attention. But new, with only Vietnam has ordered the deployment and combat training after a system is transferred in May this year (2010), while the country of origin is Russia not even equipped. sources (especially the statistics are very reliable SIPRI) said that Vietnam has ordered two systems totaling $ 250 million. Vietnam has equipped this kind can confirm that BrahMos will not be buying anymore, at least in the near future.

Configuration of the Bastion-P for Vietnam
- Go to 4 free car price K340P SPU pedestal mounted on the truck chassis MZKT-7930 Vietnamese wild four axles (8x8). Each vehicle K340P tonnage 41 tonnes and can carry two missiles.
- Go 2 car rounds TZM K342 is also based on the chassis, equipped with cranes used to load 5.9 tons for cars K340P rounds.
- 1 MBU K380 command vehicle on the 25-ton truck chassis MZKT-65273 may be preparing to fight in 3 to 4 minutes.

it's that a coffin truck??

We will purchase it in near future.:tup:

You don't have to wait.

Russia to Help Vietnam Produce Anti-Ship Missiles, RIA Says - Bloomberg

Russia to Help Vietnam Produce Anti-Ship Missiles, RIA Says
By Daniel Ten Kate - Feb 16, 2012 12:05 AM ET

Russia and Vietnam plan to begin jointly producing an anti-ship missile this year, RIA Novosti reported, a development that would mark the Southeast Asian nation’s latest move to boost its coastal defenses.

The weapon will be based on Russia’s Uran subsonic anti- ship missile, the state-run news service cited the head of Russia’s Federal Service for Military-Technical Cooperation, Mikhail Dmitriyev, as saying. It would have a range of 250 kilometers (155 miles) and could be fired from helicopters, ships and land, according to the report.

“These anti-ship missiles are a very important capability for the Vietnamese to possess given the growing power of the Chinese navy,” said Ian Storey, senior fellow at the Institute of Southeast Asian Studies in Singapore. “They don’t change the balance of power in the region, but they are a significant development for Vietnam.”

Ok, so it wasn't Yakhont but Uran. My screw up. But doesn't matter, Chinese fleet's air defense cannot intercept.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, I do not have as much fieldwork experience as you do. That is expected, as many technicians, especially older ones, have extensive field experience.
As much? I guess that technically speaking, ZERO experience does qualify as 'not as much'. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom