What's new

US Monitoring Pakistani missile tests.

I don't know why we didn't hook up with India in the first place. I'd trust them over Pakistan any day of the week.:usflag:

I'll tell you why, there was just the little of issue of them being pro-Soviet.

Or we can go with the guys who pay the Taliban and lied about hiding Bin Laden. Hmmmmm. Decision, decisions.:usflag:

The US has talked to the Taliban and will talk to the Taliban to reach a peace settlement.

As for Bin Ladin, he may have been hidden, he may not have been. The US government didn't make a huge fuss over it, and they also have one of the, if not the largest CIA operation set-up in Pakistan. They didn't manage to find him till a decade later.

Anyway, I like the US as an ally. These things are just the ups and downs of political relationships.

But the fact that the Americans sent a special missions aircraft in the area and then display their markings, proves the significance of these tests.
Stop self patting and show your relevance in this world. US monitoring is nothing new and they do because they think themselves as police of world.

Stop self patting and show your relevance in this world. US monitoring is nothing new and they do because they think themselves as police of world.
Together with Hajmola You also do need some enlightenment, Pakistan has been testing missiles for some two decades, these tests were significant as their impact was in the sea.

There is nothing to be alarmed here. US monitors everyone, including their closest allies. They have a motto " in God we trust, rest all we monitor"! And and it makes sense. As a super power they have to maintain watch over the world and watch capabilities of developing weapons. To update their data bank and stay ahead of the game.

Pakistan's missiles are nuclear capable. They have to monitor them to determine state of nuclear balance in the region. They will be monitoring likewise, India, Israel, North Korea, U.K. and any other country. They have to do this to maintain their status.

I don't know why we didn't hook up with India in the first place. I'd trust them over Pakistan any day of the week.:usflag:

Be my guest!

Together with Hajmola You also do need some enlightenment, Pakistan has been testing missiles for some two decades, these tests were significant as their impact was in the sea.
Just like your missile ,Hajmola is also some other country brand so stop quoting it. On topic ,these test are non significant for country like US who knows pakistan as their back of their hand while I still doubt if they even sent their aircrafts when they already present in Arabian sea.

You guys need to relax.

The US monitored N. Korean Missile Tests. But I see your point that Pakistan is a "Major NATO Ally" etc etc etc.

So, I'll let you decipher the following: Israel spied on the US and vice versa. So here's your chance to compare the Pakistan-US relations with Israel-US relations.

Lets say that these were Pakistani Missile tests, then the Pakistani GHQ would know about USAF in the region of the missile path.

But the fact that the Americans sent a special missions aircraft in the area and then display their markings, proves the significance of these tests.

The USAF is full of egotistical, Top Gun wannabes. I wouldn't be surprised if they start painting markings for each time they do a sortie.

Pakistan needs to cut off any form of military access to the US as it allying with India and strategic information can be passed over.

If this means no more US arms then so be it.

The US has a presence in dozens of "Muslim Majority" Nations, while Pakistan is most likely to have the fewest. Regardless, like it or not, having a US base itself is a deterrent against possible aggression.

Last edited:
Nothing special about it. Cobra Balls(The aircraft in the picture) have been monitoring missile tests of most countries that the US considers potential intelligence threats including Pakistan, China, India, Russia and NK.

The RC-135S Cobra Ball is a measurement and signature intelligence MASINT collector equipped with special electro-optical instruments designed to observe ballistic missile flights at long range. The Cobra Ball monitors missile-associated signals and tracks missiles during boost and re-entry phases to provide reconnaissance for treaty verification and theater ballistic missile proliferation. The aircraft are extensively modified C-135Bs.[3] The right wing and engines are traditionally painted black on Cobra Ball aircraft.[1

The truth is in the pudding. Ten years from now, come re-read your statement above. I think I am reasonably sure, you'll have serious reservations about why we hooked up with India.

I say this because I have a lot of close friends who are Indians and I've known the game 10 years ago. India isn't hooking up with anyone. They had us in the corner because we wanted to build a partnership with them to counter China and obviously the business market for us. They were poor as hell 20 years ago, so they jumped on the opportunity. Now they are the fastest growing economy. In the next ten years, when their growth becomes independent of the US, we'll be treated like how we treat Germany or France today. They are important to us on papers....but are they really important??

Now India wants us to get them inside the UN so they have a permanent power seat. And we'll be helping them because we think we are their "strategic ally". That's not how they "Really" think. They think we are the means to the end.
India wants to rule the world and we were just the ladder to provide steps to the top. Watch how these interesting events will unfold over the next ten years. India will be get closer to Russia and China again to sustain their economic growth and have a closer to 3 billion people's market available to them via road and short air travel. We'll just be a powerful country to their far North which they'll have serious influence on.

Nothing special about it. Cobra Balls(The aircraft in the picture) have been monitoring missile tests of most countries that the US considers potential intelligence threats including Pakistan, China, India, Russia and NK.

The RC-135S Cobra Ball is a measurement and signature intelligence MASINT collector equipped with special electro-optical instruments designed to observe ballistic missile flights at long range. The Cobra Ball monitors missile-associated signals and tracks missiles during boost and re-entry phases to provide reconnaissance for treaty verification and theater ballistic missile proliferation. The aircraft are extensively modified C-135Bs.[3] The right wing and engines are traditionally painted black on Cobra Ball aircraft.[1

Hmm, but what missiles did Pakistan test? I am assuming these were the ones for which the NOTAMs were issued by the Navy......but the tests might not have been a success so they never publicly announced it.

Hmm, but what missiles did Pakistan test? I am assuming these were the ones for which the NOTAMs were issued by the Navy......but the tests might not have been a success so they never publicly announced it.

Possibly.

Yeah visa versa!! Anyway there is a time tested legend saying, anyone who messes with us in our backyard disintegrates, especially those claiming to part of category super power. By the way how are you coupeing with the embarrassments in Afghanistan let alone Ukraine? I heard you were thrown out of Ukraine ceasefire agreement like Afghanistan peace initiative!!!

If US had hooked up with India instead of Pakistan then USSR would have existed and US would not had become sole superpower and East Pakistan would have not become Bangladesh in 1971.

Say the silhouettes of aircraft are depicted after successful kills, similarly two missile tests were successfully monitored hence displayed by the special mission aircraft.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom