What's new

US Monitoring Pakistani missile tests.

Pakistan needs to cut off any form of military access to the US as it allying with India and strategic information can be passed over.

If this means no more US arms then so be it.

I don't know why we didn't hook up with India in the first place. I'd trust them over Pakistan any day of the week.:usflag:

But the fact that the Americans sent a special missions aircraft in the area and then display their markings, proves the significance of these tests.

Actually, this has nothing to do with Pakistan. I think what got monitored was the pattern / behavior of the missile and its accuracy. So really, we we monitoring the workings of the newer Chinese technology. Everything else Pakistan has, is either US provided or the US had great understanding of it. Its really a standard operating procedure. Nothing more.

Actually, this has nothing to do with Pakistan. I think what got monitored was the pattern / behavior of the missile and its accuracy. So really, we we monitoring the workings of the newer Chinese technology. Everything else Pakistan has, is either US provided or the US had great understanding of it. Its really a standard operating procedure. Nothing more.
Surely if that was the case, they wouldn't go as far as painting the silhouettes of the missions like a milestone.

Surely if that was the case, they wouldn't go as far as painting the silhouettes of the missions like a milestone.

It was a milestone if any newer Chinese tech was being tested. That means they monitored all the characteristics and have understood the entire flight pattern / capability. If this tech was newer Chinese tech, I think the silhouettes make sense.

Note the two small mission marks in the crew door which depict two Pakistani missile tests that it was monitoring back in November.
what makes you think the 2 'small mission marks' are indicative of 2 Pakistani missile tests ??

Well US has similar view of Pakistanis after Bin Laden that Pakistanis have of Afghanis after Peshawar attack

I am a firm believer in seeing and believing. I have not seen a picture of a dead Bin Laden.
images

Well US has similar view of Pakistanis after Bin Laden that Pakistanis have of Afghanis after Peshawar attack

images

Only difference being PA intercepted radio communication with APS terrorists and TTP based in Afghanistan. This was delivered to Ghani and that is why he is on same page with Pakistan.

Can't see a dead Osama anywhere, nope nothing there.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom