What's new

US military might have brought coronavirus to Wuhan China

If you are dumb enough to believe in groundless accusations without evidence, then you are dumb enough to believe in anything.

Btw I am from future, but travelled to this time to warn you all that world war 3 will happen in 2030.

You are a bit late 3rd world War already happened in 2015. Guess you were in future the missed it. It is time for 4th. Ask anyone here. Try going few years back to attend the war.

If you believe the Chinese government doesn't tell people anything, you are totally wrong, we are as well learned about what's going on in China and the world as you are if not more.

Why is internet censored? Anyone criticising govt is silenced. The govt have a strong control. That does not mean chinese ppl are unaware.

Half of my office (200 or so out of 400) was wiped off sick in the second week of February with a nasty virus. Normally I am well prepared for common flu but this one was real nasty. Fever off and on for first 5 days with uncontrollable dry cough and then 2 final days of water like running nose. Daughter was bed ridden for 4 days. Youngest son caught it last but he recovered quickly Alhamdulillah.

One person at office with an underlying heart issue (& under treatment for it) ended up in ICU with pneumonia during that!

No foreign visits or visitors, it's a local organisation. No travel to China or Italy or visitors from there.

HOWEVER, we share the building with an American defence contractor AND US military men regularly visit for meetings!

I'm beginning to wonder if I've been hit with this virus already! It was nasty, real nasty and nothing like other flu/cold attacks I've had before.

@BHarwana @StormBreaker @Mangus Ortus Novem

Half of my office (200 or so out of 400) was wiped off sick in the second week of February with a nasty virus. Normally I am well prepared for common flu but this one was real nasty. Fever off and on for first 5 days with uncontrollable dry cough and then 2 final days of water like running nose. Daughter was bed ridden for 4 days. Youngest son caught it last but he recovered quickly Alhamdulillah.

One person at office with an underlying heart issue (& under treatment for it) ended up in ICU with pneumonia during that!

No foreign visits or visitors, it's a local organisation. No travel to China or Italy or visitors from there.

HOWEVER, we share the building with an American defence contractor AND US military men regularly visit for meetings!

I'm beginning to wonder if I've been hit with this virus already! It was nasty, real nasty and nothing like other flu/cold attacks I've had before.

Oh, That’s horrible !!!
May Allah safeguard you and your family from this virus and all of humanity.

Brother, i know you might have also encountered tens of hundreds of people suggesting to do this and that for precautions so you are well versed, But do take care and avoid office for some time.

PakBrother mine,

Just take good care of yourself and the family..kids!

Go organic... good fats..soups, soups... C n D Vitamins... some extra does never hurts... Drink filtered water as well...lots. Boost the immune system..check with GP.

For the rest ..for now we park for what it is and who is behind this. What matters is your and your loved ones health.

Also, don't forget to pray... also for us!

May Allah keep you and everyone safe...all humans safe!

Mangus

Thank you sir for your advice, kind words and duas. Our prayers are always for the health and safety of all of yous.

I had study week off for a professional exam then and had to load up on supplements (Lions Maine, CDP Choline, Macuna Pruriens: Dopamine etc) to get through the studying and the exam at the end of it all. Still lost 2 days to fever.

I'm worried about family in Pakistan. Brothers are doctors so they are exposed to diseases on daily basis and parents are in fragile age especially dad who is diabetic just recently recovered from a month long double infection being in intensive care. Insha'Allah they will be fine.

Oh, That’s horrible !!!
May Allah safeguard you and your family from this virus and all of humanity.

Brother, i know you might have also encountered tens of hundreds of people suggesting to do this and that for precautions so you are well versed, But do take care and avoid office for some time.

Thank you brother.

We as a family are as prepared as one can be, even for a lockdown. No panic buying but made our like own alcohol sanitizers from 100% isopropyl alcohol (leftovers from my wonky chemistry experiments) and glycerine (for making my vape eliquid) etc.

My job I can do from anywhere with a net connection and work from home some days a week anyways. Work is prepared for lockdown but UK government is taking different measures from rest so got to go with it unfortunately. High risk ones have been sent to work from home already. Mrs is limiting her visits to courts (solicitor) and kids are loaded with alcohol drenched handwipes in their school bags. There's not much else one can do at present. Insha'Allah we'll get through this test.

My friend just take good care of your self no matter what. Still there is a lot of void about Corona but prevention is always better than cure.

You care about the world, we care about Pakistan... and Iran delivered corona virus to Pakistan with full complicity of PTI regime.

Nope there are 10000 Pakistanins in Iran and they are bringing back coronavirus. We have already closed the border with Iran and Afghanistan. It is completely sealed. Now get back to topic. What is your opinion about where did it all started?

Nope there are 10000 Pakistanins in Iran and they are bringing back coronavirus. We have already closed the border with Iran and Afghanistan. It is completely sealed. Now get back to topic. What is your opinion about where did it all started?
We never closed the borders with Iran... there is not even immigration control at borders.
Every one is just walking in, without even getting entry stamp on passport.
If border was closed, why border isn't crowded?
We daily ship dozens of buses to Iran, where are all of those passengers recorded coming back?
Obviously Imran Khan and advisers are filling the shoes of Zardari. Actually serving Iran better than better than Zardari.
So.. the fact that virus in Pakistan was imported by state cannot be denied.
If Pakistan suffer due to corona, responsibility rest all with bani gala and pakpatan.

How irresponsible is this or may i say evil:
Everyone can travel to Iran without a passport stamp of entry and exit

We never closed the borders with Iran... there is not even immigration control at borders.
Every one is just walking in, without even getting entry stamp on passport.
If border was closed, why border isn't crowded?
We daily ship dozens of buses to Iran, where are all of those passengers recorded coming back?
Obviously Imran Khan and advisers are filling the shoes of Zardari. Actually serving Iran better than better than Zardari.
So.. the fact that virus in Pakistan was imported by state cannot be denied.
If Pakistan suffer due to corona, responsibility rest all with bani gala and pakpatan.

How irresponsible is this:
Everyone can travel to Iran without a passport stamp of entry and exit

The border is completely sealed I have official confirmation so move on to USA and China which is what this thread is about. When I am telling you please agree and let it go.

@BATMAN here read it and move on.

IMG_20200314_014049.jpg

The border is completely sealed I have official confirmation so move on to USA and China which is what this thread is about. When I am telling you please agree and let it go.

Every day we read people coming in from Iran, i just finished a telecon. with my insurance agent in Pakistan, who had his family returned from Iran and since they were sick, were under going treatment in local hospital.

Joke of 2020. Virus is already in the country, now we only have to register FIR against the state.
Brotherly state my foot. China was better who quarantined and treated our students. Without intervention of Pakistani state.

Back
Top Bottom