What's new

US Marines to radically remodel to counter China in Western Pacific in 10 year plan

There are many reasons for the United States and China to fight each other. But why do they have to do that. Nobody won. And only benefit countries like Russia, India, Iran ....

Look up Thucidydes trap. That's why.

Obama is very antagonistic compared to president Trump. In fact his policies were very hostile towards China and Russia. President Trump is not the problem but the ones who want to overthrow him are.

Obama is very antagonistic compared to president Trump. In fact his policies were very hostile towards China and Russia. President Trump is not the problem but the ones who want to overthrow him are.

Agreed. The President is really little more than a puppet. It is the Deep State in control.

China needs to keep itself in the safest position. Instead of showing its power and then taking responsibility, China should hide behind a strong person. The United States is the ideal shield. China does not need to replace the US political position, they just need to be silent and develop.

A hidden superpower is better than a public superpower.

Last edited:
China needs to keep itself in the safest position. Instead of showing its power and then taking responsibility, China should hide behind a strong person. The United States is the ideal shield. China does not need to replace the US political position, they just need to be silent and develop.

A hidden superpower is better than a public superpower.

That's what China was doing from 1980 until Trump's trade war. However, the Trump administration, or more the US deep state forced a confrontation and named China Public Enemy No. 1.

The US has given China no choice but a confrontation at this point. It will either be the US left standing or China left standing. Considering the sheer corruption, incompetence and short sightedness that plagues the American political system, I wouldn't place that bet.

Russia gate hoax, Hillary Clinton keep working behind the scenes after her loss, Americans failed to oust president Trump with the impeachment. Just a few days ago he made a very nice joke

Personally i do not believe a businessman like Trump is that devilish as Obama or Clinton who are part of or working for what Trump joked about. Under Trump's leadership there is less provocative actions in the South China Sea for example in comparison to Obama. Whatever hostile actions the US military is willing to take all you have to remember it is all for show no real war conflict of any kind. Missiles on Guam is just for show. Can you imagine the US firing missiles from that island on Chinese ships on first strike that will lead to a catastrophic retaliation from China?

That's what China was doing from 1980 until Trump's trade war. However, the Trump administration, or more the US deep state forced a confrontation and named China Public Enemy No. 1.

The US has given China no choice but a confrontation at this point. It will either be the US left standing or China left standing. Considering the sheer corruption, incompetence and short sightedness that plagues the American political system, I wouldn't place that bet.
Trade war does not affect China much. China has a market of more than 1 billion people, which makes it possible to stand up to any economic sanctions. China's economy overtakes the United States sooner or later. China does not want to lose the US market, but it is not afraid to lose this market. The trade war is not a bad thing, because it helps China reduce its dependence on the US market. China will not repeat Japan's mistake when it depends too much on the US

Russia gate hoax, Hillary Clinton keep working behind the scenes after her loss, Americans failed to oust president Trump with the impeachment. Just a few days ago he made a very nice joke

Personally i do not believe a businessman like Trump is that devilish as Obama or Clinton who are part of or working for what Trump joked about. Under Trump's leadership there is less provocative actions in the South China Sea for example in comparison to Obama. Whatever hostile actions the US military is willing to take all you have to remember it is all for show no real war conflict of any kind. Missiles on Guam is just for show. Can you imagine the US firing missiles from that island on Chinese ships on first strike that will lead to a catastrophic retaliation from China?

The US
Trade war does not affect China much. China has a market of more than 1 billion people, which makes it possible to stand up to any economic sanctions. China's economy overtakes the United States sooner or later. China does not want to lose the US market, but it is not afraid to lose this market. The trade war is not a bad thing, because it helps China reduce its dependence on the US market. China will not repeat Japan's mistake when it depends too much on the US

The American political elite can't accept facts. They are corrupt, incompetent and self deluded. This is why this will end VERY BADLY for the US. VERY BADLY.

Missiles on Guam is just more useless posturing. It has absolutely zero impact on the ultimate outcome, which is the demise and collapse of the American empire. Honestly, I am afraid of what comes next. Perhaps this is only a short hiccup but this may also be the beginning of the end. As we all know from history, sometimes empires can collapse overnight, look at the Soviet Union. The US is under a massive burden from its own debts and this economic disaster may send things into a tailspin leading to a massive economic collapse which will rob the US of the capability to continue to fund its wars of empire. It will lead to a great decline in the American living standard and of American prestige in the world.

In 2008, when the US last suffered a great crash, Obama sent Susan Rice to Beijing and China helped bail the US out. Today, that is no longer an option. Trump's constant antagonism of China and warlike posturing against China has destroyed any mutual trust or goodwill. If the US suffers a devastating blow, China will not bail out the US but will go on the offensive to rampage through the corpse of America's empire.

America is run by incompetent, corrupt, self serving idiots. This will end very badly mark my words. I'm honestly afraid of the near future.

I've read this garbage over and over for years, and the reality is that China remains a second rate power relative to the United States in overall comprehensive national power. China steals a quarter to half a trillion of American intellectual property annually. That tells me all I need to know on where China stands next to the United States. China is a fast follower, while the US leads the way. The US has proven that time and time again throughout our history. We'll continue out-innovating you, out-thinking you, and ultimately outlast you. You can keep yapping about "inevitability", while the US creates the next transistor, the next Internet, the next personal computer, and the next iPhone. And with that economic power, and advanced science and technological base, we can fund the most advanced military on the planet. And that's why China and the CCP are going to ultimately lose to the United States. Because Americans are more creative and innovative than Chinese. Its why the US and Western Europe brought the world into modernity, and China was left behind. We'll leave you behind again.

I've read this garbage over and over for years, and the reality is that China remains a second rate power relative to the United States in overall comprehensive national power. China steals a quarter to half a trillion of American intellectual property annually. That tells me all I need to know on where China stands next to the United States. China is a fast follower, while the US leads the way. The US has proven that time and time again throughout our history. We'll continue out-innovating you, out-thinking you, and ultimately outlast you. You can keep yapping about "inevitability", while the US creates the next transistor, the next Internet, the next personal computer, and the next iPhone. And with that economic power, and advanced science and technological base, we can fund the most advanced military on the planet. And that's why China and the CCP are going to ultimately lose to the United States. Because Americans are more creative and innovative than Chinese. Its why the US and Western Europe brought the world into modernity, and China was left behind. We'll leave you behind again.

I guess we will see. People willfully delude themselves until it is too late.

China does not need anyone to recognize as a superpower. The best position for China is an entrepreneur, not a protector or a leader. The United States was tired of being the world's policeman and Trump succeeded in persuading Americans with the slogan "America first." So why does China have to repeat America's mistakes? Why be ashamed to be a country in 2nd place?

There is no need to waste hundreds - trillions of dollars on the arms race and aid useless allies.

I agree with you. Chinese absolutely delude themselves.:lol:

Sure. Coming from a rabid nationalist like yourself.

China does not need anyone to recognize as a superpower. The best position for China is an entrepreneur, not a protector or a leader. The United States was tired of being the world's policeman and Trump succeeded in persuading Americans with the slogan "America first." So why does China have to repeat America's mistakes? Why be ashamed to be a country in 2nd place?

There is no need to waste hundreds - trillions of dollars on the arms race and aid useless allies.

Who said that was China's game plan? It's clear to see this course of action has been bleeding the US for decades.

Sure. Coming from a rabid nationalist like yourself.

Who said that was China's game plan? It's clear to see this course of action has been bleeding the US for decades.
America's enemy is not China
America's enemy is America itself
But they only blame others

Back
Top Bottom