What's new

US makes it very clear - Will not share sensitive defence tech with India if S-400 is signed

beta even we are arch enemy still we are your well wisher . USA apny baap ka bhi nhi tumhara kya hoga . as much as you got close to USA they will blackmail you more and more .
Baat to Apne bilkul Sahi KHI
Lekin humari foreign policy Puri duniya me sabse acchi h (non alignment)
Aap fikar na kijiye hum Dekh lege in us walo ko

Baat to Apne bilkul Sahi KHI
Lekin humari foreign policy Puri duniya me sabse acchi h (non alignment)
Aap fikar na kijiye hum Dekh lege in us walo ko
i wish india come out from US camp . even its harmful for Pakistan still i wish . hope peace with china no US dirty games in region and peacefully china-Pakistan-india development and stay good . USA ka kam hai aag lagana o hath seenkna .its my worse fear usa will use india as front like against china its may be worse thing for mankind . all these countries and nuclear armed and having big military .

Nah Trump will uses other platforms against India but defense sales won't be affected citing China/pak as mutual factor.

Lol imagine buying their fighters. How long do you think it takes to become their pawns ? How long will it take for the blackmail to follow ?

This is the point, and I made this point first time Bush arrived in India.

The contest is very interesting, India has her aspirations, and USA has her Goals.
How much from the global trade plate will USA share with India ?

Interesting times to come
:popcorn

Difference is we are not dependant on us arms for survival - except few incoming artillery guns and gunships,8 c-130 and 8 p-8i we have no real major us assets.So they can take a hike if they choose.We have russia,a growing indigeneous industry and USA is easily replaceable by europe -especially france.

neither are we dependent on US tech for survival, but you survival depends on Tech jobs in the US. If you wont buy US equipment which in turn creates jobs in the US then US will take away your jobs

I
India's purchase of Russian S-400 to curb military cooperation: US

@aman_rai0007
C'mon dude, don't just arbitrarily change the title of an article
https://m.economictimes.com/news/de...military-coop-us/amp_articleshow/64363168.cms
I didn't change the title..
I took it from Indian defence news fb page and just wanted to know the opinion of pdf members

neither are we dependent on US tech for survival, but you survival depends on Tech jobs in the US. If you wont buy US equipment which in turn creates jobs in the US then US will take away your jobs
Indian software companies like Tcs Wipro Infosys have many other projects as well from different countries
And I don't think that will be the impact

I warned you guys, america doesn't take no for an answer from its strategic allies...
I guess USA Ko Aab aadat daal Leni caheye..
First Turkey and now India

India is generally careful with such things, fair play to them. But there are some delusional posters who presume that they can maintain relations with both (that's true) but at the same time purchase high tech weapons, with TOT from both, that won't be happening. Firstly the US doesn't share much (see codes denied to the UK F-35 program) and will stamp down on things that involve rivals such as Russia and China.

They won't. They have alliances the globe over and they are first choice for countries buying weapons.
Nobody expect tot from US...
Wish Indian foriegn ministry take care of it as always

I guess USA Ko Aab aadat daal Leni caheye..
First Turkey and now India

Nobody expect tot from US...
Wish Indian foriegn ministry take care of it as always
Turkey has what america needs that no one could replace, i.e. access to the black sea. what does india have that cannot be easily replaced? nothing. Turkey has some leverage over the u.s. while india has none, u.s. holds all the leverage over the u.s.

i wish india come out from US camp . even its harmful for Pakistan still i wish . hope peace with china no US dirty games in region and peacefully china-Pakistan-india development and stay good . USA ka kam hai aag lagana o hath seenkna .its my worse fear usa will use india as front like against china its may be worse thing for mankind . all these countries and nuclear armed and having big military .
Every one wants the same...
But we do have some serious ego to satisfy

Turkey has what america needs that no one could replace, i.e. access to the black sea. what does india have that cannot be easily replaced? nothing. Turkey has some leverage over the u.s. while india has none, u.s. holds all the leverage over the u.s.
This is the key...
India don't need any leverage

Every one wants the same...
But we do have some serious ego to satisfy

This is the key...
India don't need any leverage
:lol: diplomacy is just another name for leverage. no such thing as not "needing" any leverage in strategic partnerships. and besides, why do you want the S400 anyways? it's a failed system, the u.s. has humiliated Russia's S400 over and over again in Syria...

Last edited:
So basically to get rid of the US buy s400. Pakistan where should you sign. Go for it India

USA is not even in top three of arms exporters to India

Israel France and Russia are far more vital.

USA better tread carefully

Otherwise they can go back to Pakistan as their key ally In south Asia.

That would be hilarious

Back
Top Bottom