What's new

US losing economic war and Asia loves it.

Wrong. Most casualties in the war were from civilians and rebels killing each other, not the army crushing or genociding rebels. Many Khufiyya Sufi Hui like Ma Zhanao and non sufi Sunnis like Hua Decai and Cui Wei defected to the Qing forces and helped them crush the rebels.

In fact Zuo Zongtang gave orders that all Old teaching hui (Non sufi sunnis and Khufiyya sufis) could surrender and join his army while New teaching hui (jahriyya sufis) would be killed if they didn't renounce the teachings of jahriyya.

Jahriyya Sufism was outlawed as a heretical cult during the Qing. They believed their leader was infallible and like a prophet and obeyed all his orders. The government gave explicit orders that only Jahriyya Sufis were heretics and all other Muslims were not to be harmed.

Verhandelingen der Koninklijke Nederlandse Akademie van Wetenschappen, Afd ... - Google Books

The Qing army and loyalist Muslims (ordinary sunnis and Khufiyya Sufis) helped crush the Jahriyya Sufi rebels during the rebellion.

There was another rebellion in 1895, two different Sufi sects were having violent dispute with each other. The government cracked down and a revolt broke out. Loyalist Hui Muslims almost singlehandedly crushed the rebel Hui and defeated the rebellion.

There was a rebellion earlier in 1781 by Jahriyya Sufis. Non sufi Sunnis and Khufiyya Sufis helped the Aing government crush the Jahriyya Sufi rebels since they were causing trouble by fighting not only with non muslims but with other muslims as well.

In the First Sino Japanese war, one of the Qing Generals who was martyred at Pyongyang fighting against the Japanese was the Hui General Zuo Baogui.

During the Boxer Rebellions, some of Dong Fuxiang's most important officers and soldiers were Hui Muslims like Ma Fuxiang and Ma Fulu and they fought for the Qing against the Eight Nation Alliance.

The biggest generals in the Qing army during the Xinhai Revolution in Gansu and Ningxia were Hui like Ma Anliang and Ma Qi. They fought for the Qing against the rebels.

The Qing actually moved alot of Shaanxi Hui to villages in Gansu because they were old teaching hui (ordinary Sunnis) and not regarded as heretics like Jahriyya Sufis, so they weren't killed when they surrendered.
Do you knoe General Dolongga,who was a Daur from hurlate clan,and you can see what he did to the Hui muslims
And you van see what the muslims did to the Manchus in Xinjiang,before the Dungan revolt,there are 70000 Manchus in Xinjiang,only 2000 of them survived after the revolt.There are 20000 Xibes lived in Xinjiang before the Dungan revolt,1/3 of them died in the war against the muslims,because of Suhua,a beutiful Xibe girl from Angiya clan married to the Yili Sultan Aliham,so the 2/3 Xibes were saved.
There are two articles talk about this issue
????½__
ˮľÉçÇø-Ô´ÓÚÇ廪µÄ¸ßÖªÉçȺ

See what the rebels did
Ëþ³ÇµÄÎý²®ÈËÓë ´ïÎÓ¶ûÈË - ¡¾ÐÖµÜÃñ×å¡¿ - ´ïÎÓ¶û×åÂÛ̳ - ´ïÎÓ¶û×åÍø
1864年,在伊犁大地的塔兰棋(清朝从南疆迁来伊梨的维吾尔族)和东干(当时少数民族将回族称为东干),长期在“满大人”的剥削和压迫之下,忍无可忍,受到天山南北回民暴动的鼓舞,也起来反抗清朝的统治了。
当时,伊犁满汉军队人数多,武器优良,大小火炮就有一百多门。可是,他们长期过着饭来张口,衣来伸手的养尊处优的生活,早就失去了战斗力,所以不到四年时间就被暴动者消灭了。清兵的主要城塞惠远和巴彦台被攻破后,千万官兵和“苏拉”(不服兵役的平民)男女老少杀之如麻,只有两千多个少女和儿童作为胜利者的战利品留下来。伊犁明将军点上火药桶,全家同归于尽。惠远和巴彦台两城也被大火烧为平地,到处断壁残垣。
攻破将军府所在地惠远城前,暴动者先征服了清军两个侧冀锡伯营和索伦营。锡伯营官兵在强大的暴动者几次围攻下,在外无援兵,内缺弹药的情况下,遭受严重挫折,后经过明将军同意,向暴动者投降了,条件是:保持清朝服装和宗教信仰,穆斯林人不得娶锡伯女人为妻,锡伯官兵不参与反清的战斗,不纳税等。索伦营人在霍尔果斯地区听说锡伯营已向暴动者投降,在同样的条件下向前来攻击他们的暴动者交出公章和武器并投降。不过索伦营总管(当时锡、索、蒙各营领队大臣都由满族官员任命,都住在惠远城内。)奇善带着大部分官兵逃到了靠近俄边境吐尔衮的地方,暴动者怕惹起俄方的麻烦,也没有追打他们。
暴动者占领伊犁九城后,通知索伦营总管奇善返回原地驻扎。奇善没有理睬这个命令,因而大批暴动者部队到达索伦营,扬言只抓总管奇善,对老百姓毫不侵害。他们除在每一个锡伯村庄留下一对人马外,都去抓奇善去了。而听到这消息的奇善带着全部锡伯、达呼尔官兵进入俄罗斯的博尔霍吉尔了。气坏了的暴动者大军将其愤怒转移到锡伯老百姓头上,违反了所定的投降条件,要杀光索伦营锡伯牛录的平民。他们包围了这些牛录,准备当夜动手。这些锡伯牛录的青壮年男女知道来者图谋不良,早已逃向奇善那里。只是老少锡伯居民手无寸铁,毫无脱身办法,只有望天大哭。策齐这一牛录的老人煮了一大锅鸦片说:“今晚如果没有出路,大家都要喝这鸦片自杀,避免受穆斯林的侮辱”。这样,索伦营锡伯人大部分被暴动者杀尽,原来的霍城地带锡伯村庄变成了空空荡荡的无人废墟,只有无家可归的野狗出没其中吃食人肉。

当时,塔尔巴哈台地区表面上还平静,所以休息一个时期后,索伦营士兵同锡伯营巡防队合并,形成塔城锡伯队伍,由博尔果苏成为领队大臣,加紧战斗训练,而千百名苏拉带着家属在城外开荒种地了。
当时,锡伯人都总认为这些办法都是一种过度的临时的措施,等到伊犁政局平息后,他们都要离开塔尔巴哈台回到自己故乡的。可是形势的发展恰恰相反;伊犁暴动者势力迅速发展,成立所谓“苏尔旦国”;乌鲁木齐地区回民的暴动也西进占领玛纳斯,威胁塔尔巴哈台安全。在这种情况下,塔尔巴哈台当地回民也开始骚动,被清军发现采取严格防范措施。回民头目米青察觉,采取了非常狡猾的计策,他对清军说:塔尔巴哈台回民深受皇帝恩惠的良民,忠心耿耿地拥护清朝政府,决无他图。最近谣言四起,为表明回民的忠心,塔尔巴哈台回民大阿訇和有声望的人士邀请驻军首领到东关回民清真寺,检阅回民抱古兰经发誓效忠皇帝的大会。在双方关系还没有公开破裂的情况下,当局派领队大臣博尔果苏抱着最后一丝希望前往东关回民清真寺。他带去的官兵留在了清真寺门外,只带大儿子进入清真寺时,立刻被埋伏的回民刺死(后来皇帝封他为“ 诺齐台巴吐鲁”称号,将其尸骨运回锡伯营头牛录隆重安葬。墓前下跪的两只石羊之一,听说,目前还保存在乡政府大院内),他的儿子也被杀害。
回民公开暴动了!他们群起围攻塔城城堡。种地的苏拉都逃进城堡内,参加官兵防守城市的战斗了。城内清兵,内缺粮秣,外无援兵,甚感忧虑。在军事会议上,原索伦营下级官吏,现任佐领的锡伯人扎拉丰阿提出要派人到和布克沙尔蒙古郡王那里调兵的意见。大家虽然都认可,可是都面面相嘘,不知派谁去,和怎么突围之际,扎拉丰阿自告奋勇,自愿报名突围去请援兵。他只带巴立善为首的三名马弁,深夜出城突围,马不停蹄地跑了两天到了王爷府,不到四天就带领蒙古骑兵赶到塔城。他先将城外回民村庄强行攻克,使得围城的回民失去后援,无心攻城。他们被内外夹攻,腹背受敌,放弃攻城,兵败如山倒。他们没有立足之地,向玛纳斯方向逃跑,蒙古骑兵尾追,只有少数骑好马的回民逃入玛纳斯。

Do you knoe General Dolongga,who was a Daur from hurlate clan,and you can see what he did to the Hui muslims
And you van see what the muslims did to the Manchus in Xinjiang,before the Dungan revolt,there are 70000 Manchus in Xinjiang,only 2000 of them survived after the revolt.There are 20000 Xibes lived in Xinjiang before the Dungan revolt,1/3 of them died in the war against the muslims,because of Suhua,a beutiful Xibe girl from Angiya clan married to the Yili Sultan Aliham,so the 2/3 Xibes were saved.
There are two articles talk about this issue
????½__
ˮľÉçÇø-Ô´ÓÚÇ廪µÄ¸ßÖªÉçȺ

The rebellion in Shaanxi was not started by insults to religion or for religious reasons. It was started over a dispute when a Hui was buying bamboo poles. The dispute then sparked off fighting and massacres between militias which were originally organized to fight against the Taiping rebels,

And after the rebels massacred the Manchu in Xinjiang, the Hui Muslim and Taranchi Muslim (uyghur) rebels started killing each other. Then Yaqub Beg and his Uzbek Muslims invaded from Kokand and then the Hui started fighting against the Uzbeks as well. The Taranchis Muslims also committed brutal massacres on Hui Muslims and Hui responded in the same manner.

In fact during one of the battles of Dihua (Urumqi), Yaqub Beg and his Uzbek Muslims from Kokand allied with Han militia led by Xu Xuegong to fight against Hui forces in the city in 1870. The Hui Muslim forces under Tuo Ming were defeated by the Uzbek Muslims and Han militia. Tuo Ming was a Shaanxi Hui Imam.

It is not a religious war, it was greed for power. The Taranchi Muslims, Uzbek Muslims, Hui Muslims, and Qing forces were all fighting against each other.

And when the Qing retook Xinjiang, the attack was spearheaded by two Hui Generals and their armies. The Hui Generals Hua Decai and Cui Wei led their Hui muslim soldiers to attack Yaqub Beg's Emirate in Kashgar and reconquer it for the Qing. Other Hui Generals like Ma Anliang also served in the Qing armies during the operation against Yaqub Beg in Xinjiang.

You really need to stop looking at everything through religion.

@sahaliyan

Zuo Baogui was martyred while fighting against the Japanese, Ma Fulu was martyred at Beijing while fighting against the Eight nation alliance (america, japan, russia, britain, germany, italy, france, austria). The Alliance soldiers raped thousands of women and murdered innocent children.

The Hui Generals serving under General Sheng Yun during the Xinhai Revolution rapidly crushed the rebels in their areas and gave up only when the Qing abdicated the throne.

Also remember that Hui living in other areas of China like Nanjing, Beijing, Henan and other provinces never took up arms while the rebellion was raging in Shaanxi.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think they look like the Kazakhs,by the way,I really like Kazakhs,like their culture,and Kazakhs are very nice and friendly people

ahsarbas(
By the way,can turkish members understand the Kazakh language?hehe

Yes we can not all of it as they speak faster but most words are the same just pronounced abut differently. However we could understand Azerbaycan Turkish, Türkmens language the ones living in middle East and then others but the rest like Kazakhstan and Özbekistan is harder to understand however when you listen slowly they could be understood too.

lol...A sub-quality school like University of Western Ontario? Sad.

Even I thought you would have been able to do better than that...but what can be expected from a dumb human like you?

You said you 'fund' genetic studies....how big of a field this is in S.Korea?

Well brownskin, you conveniently forget to mention Emory. Must have something to do with your 3rd world genetics.

The field of Human genetic studies in Korea is probably larger than the GDP of Pakistan.

And stop acting like it's an atrocious school. It may be atrocious for East Asian standards, but for your species? This is a dream:

The University of Western Ontario has ranked as one of Canada's top universities. According to the 2012 Academic Ranking of World Universities (ARWU) rankings, the university ranked 201–300 in the world and 8–17 in Canada.[42] The 2011 QS World University Rankings ranked the university 157th in the world, making it seventh in Canada[44] In terms of national rankings, Maclean's ranked Western 11th in their 2013 Medical Doctoral university rankings.[43] Western was ranked in spite of having opted out, along with several other universities in Canada, of participating in Maclean's graduate survey since 2006.[45]

Several of Western's programs were also ranked in individual rankings. Social sciences at Western was ranked 96th in the world in the 2010 QS World University Rankings.[44] In 2012, the ARWU similarly ranked social science at Western 76–100 in the world.[39] Western Law School was also ranked ninth nationally in Maclean's 2012 rankings for common law schools in Canada.[46] Western's Richard Ivey School of Business has also ranked well internationally. In 2010, Bloomberg Businessweek had ranked the Ivey as the sixth best business school outside of the United States and second in Canada.[47] In 2011, the Financial Times had also ranked Ivey 46th in its 2011 global MBA ranking, placing second nationally.[48]

Western is also renowned for educating many of Canada's top achievers. In 2010, Western ranked first amongst Canadian universities for earning the most Top 40 Under 40 Awards, in both the undergraduate and MBA categories.[49]

As for Emory, we all know why you conveniently forgot to mention it's quality.

Emory is ranked 20th among national universities in the U.S. News & World Report

I'm born in China,is an ethnic Manchu(have Han blood and minor Mongol blood in materal side,because we were all bannermen in Qing dynasty),I support East Asia unity,I think the East Asians should have same military,ecnomic policy and we should forbidden any non-East Asian military exist in East Asia
By the way,if you live in China,you will know the Hui muslims are known for their barbaric,many of them are very rude,theey have higher crime rate than others,many of their childrens don't go to schools,this is fact.And in Qing dynasty,they killed so many Manchus and Han Chinese in Shaanxi,Gansu and Xinjiang,Shaanxi lost her 50% people,Gansu lost her 70% people,so the Manchu government also did genocide to the Huis as well,90% of Huis from Shaanxi are died,now there are no muslims in Shaanxi except in Xi'an,where the local muslims didn't join the Dungan revolt.
Now we are both normal citizens of China,and we should live peaceful with each other,but that not means we should forgeet the history
And I think we should keep our friendship with our Pakistani/African/Arabian brothers,so we should not insult them,say they have low IQ or other bad things,this is not our bussiness,all we should do is just keep our frienship,heelp them,and we can gain benifit from that

I felt this way until I came onto the forums. You will start to realize this too. :agree:

But I agree with a union of East Asian countries.

Also, please understand that the Hui and Uyghur have an end goal of conversion and separatism, respectively. Hui and Uyghur consider "Allah" to be before China. They pray to Saudi Arabia while turning their back to Beijing. Just remember that.

Yes we can not all of it as they speak faster but most words are the same just pronounced abut differently. However we could understand Azerbaycan Turkish, Türkmens language the ones living in middle East and then others but the rest like Kazakhstan and Özbekistan is harder to understand however when you listen slowly they could be understood too.
Because you are all from Oghuz branch,while the Kazakhs belong to Kipshak branch
Uzbeks and Urghurs are close to each other
The Kazakhs are nomads,so they are not religious,and can be friens of everyone

I felt this way until I came onto the forums. You will start to realize this too. :agree:

But I agree with a union of East Asian countries.

Also, please understand that the Hui and Uyghur have an end goal of conversion and separatism, respectively. Hui and Uyghur consider "Allah" to be before China. They pray to Saudi Arabia while turning their back to Beijing. Just remember that.
Do you know there are 200000 Africans in Guangzhou,they do bussiness there,and there are 2 million Chinese in Africa as merchants,workers and farmers in Africa,Angola and Sudan become important oil supplier to China,and as the trade between China and Africa rising,there will be more Africans in China and more Chinese in Africa
The Pakistani people have brotherly feeling toward China,and we share common interests,in near future,after they finish the Taliban and other extremists,they will become a rich and powerful country,we will benefit from that,we already built the Gwadar port there,and we will build the rail link,and we will let Kashgar become the cultural and trade center for our two countries
And most Huis and Uyghurs are nice,they can loyal to their Allah,this is not important,the bottlm line is they didn't cause troubles,if they don't cause trouble,then all are fine,they can do what they want to do

Do you know there are 200000 Africans in Guangzhou,they do bussiness there,and there are 2 million Chinese in Africa as merchants,workers and farmers in Africa,Angola and Sudan become important oil supplier to China,and as the trade between China and Africa rising,there will be more Africans in China and more Chinese in Africa
The Pakistani people have brotherly feeling toward China,and we share common interests,in near future,after they finish the Taliban and other extremists,they will become a rich and powerful country,we will benefit from that,we already built the Gwadar port there,and we will build the rail link,and we will let Kashgar become the cultural and trade center for our two countries
And most Huis and Uyghurs are nice,they can loyal to their Allah,this is not important,the bottlm line is they didn't cause troubles,if they don't cause trouble,then all are fine,they can do what they want to do

How many Africans are the limit? You are treading dangerously on the "diversity" that the West is offering. Before you know it you have 15 million Nigerians who have annexed Guangzhou.

How many Africans are the limit? You are treading dangerously on the "diversity" that the West is offering. Before you know it you have 15 million Nigerians who have annexed Guangzhou.
We don't give citizenship to them,so this is not important,we will never give Chinese citizenship to them

They are not Chinese citizens, that is the difference. Since in the West they have become citizens of those Western countries, not so in China.

They are here on visa, though some try to over stay their visas. Regardless, they still won't be Chinese citizens.

We don't give citizenship to them,so this is not important,we will never give Chinese citizenship to them

OK then good luck.

They are not Chinese citizens, that is the difference. Since in the West they have become citizens of those Western countries, not so in China.

They are here on visa, though some try to over stay their visas. Regardless, they still won't be Chinese citizens.

Yes this is a good point, although I think as the numbers grow, more and more people will feel that it's wrong and unjust to deport such a massive group of overstaying people. You will earn international condemnation for "racism" and "ethnic cleansing" etc.

The best thing to do is keep it at a limit and don't let them form too large a community.

OK then good luck.

Yes this is a good point, although I think as the numbers grow, more and more people will feel that it's wrong and unjust to deport such a massive group of overstaying people. You will earn international condemnation for "racism" and "ethnic cleansing" etc.

The best thing to do is keep it at a limit and don't let them form too large a community.
I want to know,How many African/Middle Eastern/South Asian people in South Korea?

Well brownskin, you conveniently forget to mention Emory. Must have something to do with your 3rd world genetics.

No, I did not forget Emory, you little ugly, small-eyed, *****, korean suffering with Yellow fever :lol:

But you attended a sub-quality school during your 'higher education' course tells ALOT about your caliber...Afterall, you are an inferiority-complex stricken chao pao, small eyed, korean monkey :lol:

The field of Human genetic studies in Korea is probably larger than the GDP of Pakistan.

Give me the source....I'm not talking about "human genetics"....I'm talking about studies of racial superiority feeding masses how "korean" is the superior race...a funny theory keeping in mind how utterly insignificant koreans have been in last 2000 years...

I want to know if all Koreans have such ardent beliefs about illogical myths such as 'racial IQ superiority'? Koreans, that I have met, are very ..umm..quiet..they are not prominent..nerdy types...introverted...Korean girls are innocent/easy as fcuk...so they all seem O.K people to me...but you are giving me a different view..

So thats why I was asking...

And stop acting like it's an atrocious school. It may be atrocious for East Asian standards, but for your species? This is a dream

Dream? lol....I study in one of the top ten public universities of the United States...and that too by getting thousands of dollars in scholarships etc...I literally get more money in scholarships than the yearly expenditure for students of that sub-quality "University of Western Ontario" .... :lol:

As for Emory, we all know why you conveniently forgot to mention it's quality.

Emory is a good private school, I know.

Where did you do your undergrad? At Emory? :D

I don't think China will ever go the route of providing citizenship and mass immigration like the Western countries have done.

When you make someone a citizen, you make them equal to the natives in the view of the state. You can't deport them if they are causing trouble, and they get equal protection and access to national resources.

These African traders are not Chinese citizens and won't ever be. If they over stay their visa then we have the right to deport them as illegals. Mass deportation may not be good PR but I doubt the Chinese government worries about that.

Back
Top Bottom