What's new

US lawmakers urge Manila to apologize over shooting

Finally a shade of sensibility in your reply. Metal fatigue is measured by airframe hours. There is a limit to the hours an airframe can be considered airworthy.

Just a note, the F5 freedom fighters of the Philippine airforce were retired because they reached airframe hours limit.

Finally a shade of sensibility in your reply. Metal fatigue is measured by airframe hours. There is a limit to the hours an airframe can be considered airworthy.

Just a note, the F5 freedom fighters of the Philippine airforce were retired because they reached airframe hours limit.

See there you go see you can do your own doing some homework so tell again why are so ironically arrogant?

And yet our economy is booming and yours not much wow i think its sad for you angered most of your neighbors keeping few client states to benefit you and yet you still steal from them ask Africa wow tell me who is sad here not to mention the floods and the earthquake and the flu man take bath to prevent things like that and not to mention sources of dangerous poorly copies products and largest supplier of prostitutes for every chinatown again who's poor and sad now

What are you smoking?

Our economy is growing at a minuscule 6.6% while china is at 7.8%

We still need to catch up (which is impossible)

Götterdämmerung;4300310 said:
So, the Philippine gov. lied and now got caught pants down. :what:

LOL!

Did the gov of Aquino ever have a pant on?

It is only good at fanning up nationalism for his own vote bank by murdering Chinese, regardless the Chinese are from Hong Kong, Taiwan or mainland China...

What are you smoking?

dude did i say was comparing my country to china? i said we are improving that's and china as been slow down please i didn't say that the Philippines is economic king you idiot.

Not arrogance but from knowledge derived from experience. (Naval aviation)

were in pc games?:rofl:

What are you smoking?

I read that the 6.6 % growth was cornered by the ultra rich. They were the only ones who benefited. The number of people living in poverty (Pinoys who recook food scavenge from garbage pits) actually increased.

Here are some links of Pinoys (poor souls who did not benefit from the economy) happily eating garbage foods. This will make you angry at the rich and selfish Pinoys who let their countrymen suffer a fate worse than slavery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1lWWK47aYw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtYr0H2oeMY

If Pinoys did not have a corrupt government I'm sure this would have been impossible.

Wow tell me is there no poor in china? i hate to break to you have poor people is not new to any country everybody has poor people so what's you point?

Wow tell me is there no poor in china? i hate to break to you have poor people is not new to any country everybody has poor people so what's you point?

Well you have been parroting your "booming economy" so I posted a relevant facet of your economy. I never said there aren't poor people elsewhere. I'm sure sub Saharan Africans are poorer but in SEA that garbage eating stuff is extreme.

Well you have been parroting your "booming economy" so I posted a relevant facet of your economy. I never said there aren't poor people elsewhere. I'm sure sub Saharan Africans are poorer but in SEA that garbage eating stuff is extreme.

really i saw people eat so really bad stuff so what's your point?

the incompetence of those maids handling international affairs are evident here````their brains are just capable enough of doing cleaning stuffs especially this zero half-grown guy`

i wonder when his/her mom will abandon this useless mad dog`?

the incompetence of those maids handling international affairs are evident here````their brains are just capable enough of doing cleaning stuffs especially this zero half-grown guy`

Well he is hilarious though, I mean he is so utterly hopeless but and I get a kick exchanging with him

Wow the son of ho speaks? So tell me do you suck as good as your mom?

Such is Pinoy attitude..........

Aquino apologises for smile | GulfNews.com

Aquino apologises for smile

Manila: Philippine President Benigno Aquino III apologised after he was criticised for wearing a smile while talking about the hostage crisis that killed a hostage taker and eight Chinese from Hong Kong in Manila's tourist district last Monday.
"My smile might have been misunderstood. If I have offended certain people, I apologise to them. Obviously there was no joy in attending to that situation," said Aquino yesterday.
It was "an expression of exasperation rather than anything," said Aquino.
Observers said he was also smiling, if not smirking, when he inspected the bullet-stricken tourist bus at the Luneta Park, a bayside area, where a 12-hour hostage crisis occurred after a sacked policeman held 25 mostly Chinese tourists, and called for the clearing of his name from charges of extortion, and his reinstatement to the police force.
Aquino's apology was an apparent response to a certain Jay Rodrigo who said on the web, "You see, our president …. has done nothing but smirk in front of the TV cameras after all that has happened."
Meanwhile, Aquino called for sobriety as his Facebook account was crowded with criticisms and debates, both from the Philippines and Hong Kong.
"We have heard and read a lot of opinions from the public, even from foreigners that were affected [by the incident]," said Aquino, adding, "We ask for their understanding. We are correcting deficiencies that we have noted in the implementation of our operating procedures. None of us wanted this outcome [of the incident]."

(sign) It's is very unfortunately that the Philippines is run by a popular but an inept and immature adolescent.

Back
Top Bottom