What's new

US lawmakers urge Manila to apologize over shooting

Wow? Who acted jerk in the first place after keep insisting shooting is justify against unarmed fisherman? Only after need to apologise later.. That including you apologising to all ROC and Chinese :lol:

Then you offer an insincere apology that does not included compensation. Just like Japan did forced some of its Flippino as sex slaves then offer a half crook apology while visiting those dead A class world war criminal who make all this happen and not even interested in offering any compensation for the victims.

Now the dead is on Taiwan and you don't feel the pain. Of cos you will think is nothing. Typical Pinoy behaviour! Its good that CHina shut out all Flippino fisherman from scarborough shoal and teach you all a lesson. Maid Boy. :lol:

People don't ram coast guard vessels try doing that you mainlander are dumb that's why you add fuel to this tell how many chinese hurt in the Philippines non face it you people are greedy selfish arrogant racist jerks almost all of your neighbors are you enemies because of your nature! Learn to Respect other People and their waters and lands

original.jpg

The time of waiting for apology have passed. Its time to tighten the clamp by blockade all major ports in Luzon and sink any ships that try to run the blockade. Philippine must pay the victims at least $30 million and allow Taiwan to have fishing right even in Philippine water, up to the beach itself.

Go ahead then will pull out our workers and people out Taiwan and you can kiss your economy good bye i mean Filipinos have been hurt thanks to your uncivilized way's and you have the nerve to calls us names tell me how many Taiwanese hurt in the Philippines none! May Araw rin kayo mga hayop kayo!

original.jpg

At Zero Wing, Taiwan President Ma Ying-jeou has authorized military force (e.g. air and naval power) against any Philippine coast guard or navy ship threatening a Taiwanese fisherman.

Also, Taiwanese coast guard ships are being refitted with 40mm cannons.

The only people being shot or bombed in the future will be Philippine coast guard thugs.

As a reminder, Taiwan's military is decades ahead of your weak Philippine military. See citation below.

----------

Taiwanese air power and its effect on South China Sea

Taiwan has Asia's second-largest air force (after China)

The Taiwanese Air Force has 326 fourth-generation fighters, which is larger than the Japanese Air Force with 273 fourth-generation fighters.

If you ask me, "how did Taiwan end up with such a large air force?" My best guess is that the United States pressures Taiwan to keep buying military equipment. Taiwan has a large forex and relatively low national debt (42% of GDP). The United States expects purchases of roughly $10 billion every three years.

----------

Taiwanese pilots (including F-16) have trained at Luke Air Force base in Arizona for 55 years

Luke Air Force Base - Fact Sheet (Printable) : 56TH OPERATIONS GROUP

"Training foreign pilots is not new to Luke Air Force Base. The first foreign students to train in the "Valley of the Sun" were Chinese pilots during World War II. In February 1942, the first Chinese pilots were trained in the P-40 Warhawk, P-47 Thunderbolt and eventually the P-51 Mustang. These pilots had a major impact in the defense of China. Many of these pilots became members of a Taiwan squadron designated 21st Fighter Squadron "Blackjacks." The Blackjacks were one of the most successful squadrons during the war and were unmatched in their aerial victories against Japanese forces. Concurrently, the U.S. 21st Fighter Squadron was in the China theater attacking Japanese forces with the P-40 Warhawk and P-51 Mustang. It is in recognition of the exploits of both of these squadrons that the 21st Fighter Squadron "Gamblers" was activated at Luke 21st Fighter Squadron began training Taiwan pilots in February 1997, 55 years to the month that the first Chinese pilots began training here at Luke."

F-16 Air Forces - United States of America :: F-16.net

dnof3SW.jpg

Two F-16A Block 20 aircraft on a training mission over the Arizonan desert, seen from the backseat of an F-16B Block 20. These aircraft are operated by the 21st FS 'Gamblers' at Luke AFB on behalf of the Republic of China and are used to train RoCAF pilots [ROCAF photo]

"Foreign Air Forces

Two F-16A block 20 aircraft on a training mission over the Arizonan desert, seen from the backseat of an F-16B Block 20. These aircraft are operated by the 21st FS 'Gamblers' at Luke AFB on behalf of the Republic of China and are used to train RoCAF pilots

Luke AFB is also host to a number of (semi-)permanent detachments from foreign airforces. These detachments provide training for F-16 pilots from their respective airforces, working in close cooperation with USAF instructors and profiting from the training facilities at Luke. More permanent detachments often get a dedicated USAF squadron designation. The first country to do so was Singapore. In the early nineties, the RSAF based a number of ex-Thunderbirds aircraft at Luke AFB for training purposes. Ever since then, the RSAF has maintained a permanent detachment at Luke, which uses the 425th FS "Black Widows" designation. Currenty, this detachment is equipped with the latest block 52 aircraft. The second country to receive pilot training was Taiwan. A number of Taiwanese F-16 block 20 aircraft were dispatched to the 21st FS "Gamblers" at Luke AFB for this purpose. Other international customers are trained at the Air National Guard facilities at Tucson. Singapore also maintains a detachment with the ACC's 27th FW at Cannon AFB, New Mexico."

----------

Taiwan owns Taiping Island and can affect Vietnamese coast or western Philippines

Taiwan owns the largest island (e.g. Taiping Island) and airfield in the South China Sea.

X2rCnjX.jpg

ytGQ884.jpg

Taiwan's South China Sea Taiping Island runway

----------

A long time ago, Taiwan was the most industrialized of the South China Sea claimants and claimed Taiping Island first.

Taiwan is an old industrialized country. Taiwan's nominal per-capita GDP exceeded Portugal's in 2012. By 2014, according to the IMF, Taiwan's nominal per-capita GDP will exceed Greece.

Taiping Island | Wikipedia

"Taiping Island is the largest of the Spratly Islands in the South China Sea,[1] and the only one where fresh water is available.[citation needed] The island is elliptical in shape being 1.4 km in length and 0.4 km in width. It is part of the Tizard Bank (Zheng He Reefs; 鄭和群礁), one of seven reefs in the Spratly Islands near the centre of the South China Sea. The Taiping Island Airport is the most prominent artificial feature on the island.

The island is administered by the Republic of China (Taiwan), as part of Cijin, Kaohsiung. It is also claimed by the People's Republic of China, the Philippines and Vietnam. The distance from Kaohsiung to Taiping Island is about 1,600 km (990 mi). The nearby Zhongzhou Reef is also under the possession of the ROC."

And yet this happen!

TAIPEI - A Taiwan's F-16 fighter jet crashed in waters near Chiayi county on Wednesday afternoon, according to local media reports.

The pilot managed to eject from the craft before it crashed and was later rescued. He suffered minor injuries.

original.jpg

hahahahhaha :rofl: ang yabang niyo ha buti nga! :rofl:

As far as I know, the Philippines doesn't have a single fourth-generation jet fighter.

Taiwan has 326 fourth-generation jets.

Taiwan's Air Force will massacre the Philippine military.

[Note: I had already deducted one plane from Taiwan's inventory due to the crash.]

----------

Off-topic:

Will you continue to be infantile and keep posting the anti-Taiwanese sign? I remembered when the new Vietnamese members (NiceGuy and Rechoice) behaved just like you. Every post, they gratuitously added a crashed Chinese jet.

For your information, all modern nations have plenty of jet crashes (e.g. training, air show, oxygen deprivation: hint F-22, old airframe age, bird strike, stall, etc.). You think a jet crash is a big deal, because the Philippines doesn't operate a single modern fighter and you have zero experience with malfunctioning jets.

And yet this happen!

TAIPEI - A Taiwan's F-16 fighter jet crashed in waters near Chiayi county on Wednesday afternoon, according to local media reports.

The pilot managed to eject from the craft before it crashed and was later rescued. He suffered minor injuries.

Philippines didn't cause the crash so what is funny?

On the other hand the Philippine Air Force has one of the worst accident rates in the world. Your pilots seems to be crashing what little is left of your air force.

And yet this happen!

original.jpg

Look at your barbaric poster you out up. No trepassing and violator will be shot, survivor will be shot.. And you claimed other are agressor? I think you maybe some anti- China non Fliippino trying to pass on the bad image to them..

As far as I know, the Philippines doesn't have a single fourth-generation jet fighter.

Taiwan has 326 fourth-generation jets.

Taiwan's Air Force will massacre the Philippine military.

[Note: I had already deducted one plane from Taiwan's inventory due to the crash.]

So what it just proves they are monsters not the Philippines i say let them other thing to add to the list of crimes they have committed against the filipinos if they can get them in the air for a long time

original.jpg

When you behave like a child, I ignore your posts.

I'm leaving to do something more productive than waste my time with you.

So what it just proves they are monsters not the Philippines i say let them other thing to add to the list of crimes they have committed against the filipinos if they can get them in the air for a long time

original.jpg

Criminal shouting other are criminal. You just have stood another level low. You will make more enemies than friends for Philippine. If Pinoy continue this way, you all will even lag behind Vietnam , Lao and Cambodia in development. So Sad. :lol:

Criminal shouting other are criminal. You just have stood another level low. You will make more enemies than friends for Philippine. If Pinoy continue this way, you all will even lag behind Vietnam , Lao and Cambodia in development. So Sad. :lol:

And yet our economy is booming and yours not much wow i think its sad for you angered most of your neighbors keeping few client states to benefit you and yet you still steal from them ask Africa wow tell me who is sad here not to mention the floods and the earthquake and the flu man take bath to prevent things like that and not to mention sources of dangerous poorly copies products and largest supplier of prostitutes for every chinatown again who's poor and sad now

Looks like uncle sam, Pinoy's master is abandoning the Pinoys. Who is coming to Pinoy's rescue? The Vietminhs. No, the Vietminhs are the lowest of the low. They sell their mothers and sisters for a buck. They will just watch the Pinoys going down.

But I don't mind seeing Vietminhs and Pinoys join force because I like to see them both drowned in the South China Sea.

Time to go to Luzon for some Luzon mangoes.

Philippines didn't cause the crash so what is funny?

On the other hand the Philippine Air Force has one of the worst accident rates in the world. Your pilots seems to be crashing what little is left of your air force.

Really since what? tell me this i must know last time i check the accident records it was old age of the aircraft not pilot error were causes of assets crushes but still thanks to the overhauls done to most of the planes that has never since so please do some research troll

Looks like uncle sam, Pinoy's master is abandoning the Pinoys. Who is coming to Pinoy's rescue? The Vietminhs. No, the Vietminhs are the lowest of the low. They sell their mothers and sisters for a buck. They will just watch the Pinoys going down.

But I don't mind seeing Vietminhs and Pinoys join force because I like to see them both drowned in the South China Sea.

Time to go to Luzon for some Luzon mangoes.

Really now tell me did we ask for any American help so far so what if America does not help as if the American Government can commit to anything

When you behave like a child, I ignore your posts.

I'm leaving to do something more productive than waste my time with you.

Wow that was the thing i was thinking to say to you bet me through it

Really since what? tell me this i must know last time i check the accident records it was old age of the aircraft not pilot error were causes of assets crushes but still thanks to the overhauls done to most of the planes that has never since so please do some research troll

Really now tell me did we ask for any American help so far so what if America does not help as if the American Government can commit to anything

This is where I got you. The age of aircraft has nothing to do whether it flies or not. It is the airworthiness that matters. We have 50 or 60 year old planes still flying. Planes do not crash because they are old. Do some research bot.

What can you say about the Filipinos? With all their woman abroad making money for them and sending back remittance so their man can go around murdering other people, it must be some serious damage to their pride. So they come online and talk without any facts to back them up. If they allow the facts to get in the way, they won't be online.

Good luck, the Phillipines do not take order from Uncle Sam. Want proof? Look at the 2005 Iraq hostage crisis. The U.S threatened the Phillipines with all sort of stuff, but the Phillipines would rather save the live of a SINGLE hostage by pulling their entire troops out of Iraq then letting the hostage die

This is because Philippines is so spineless that its taking orders from terrorist groups. I wonder if Philippine deserve to be a country sometimes.

This is where I got you. The age of aircraft has nothing to do whether it flies or not. It is the airworthiness that matters. We have 50 or 60 year old planes still flying. Planes do not crash because they are old. Do some research bot.

Really how about metal fatigue? Its the sickness of our old planes and plus we have no proper facilities to maintain old planes maybe in the States they do but not here! we have a lot of problems here i mean a lot one no replacement parts for old ones and budget to maintain and keep planes like our F5s and F8s are expensive. And man i have seen an airshow before but they have excellent sources of parts and they have facilities to treat old planes in the case of the Philippines is different we only have a budget to gas and pay personnel in the old days one of the payments of the Americans here is to give us planes training and aircraft so things have change so fast that the Philippines did not for see the closure of American bases here so they did not prepare the Modernization law is only 18 years old and it was limited success one is the overhaul of old aircraft and buying of few modern stuff like armor and guns but that will change now we be getting FA50 from Korea plus support and slowly we are building better facilities for the Airforce but as of now we have to content of the overhual planes

What can you say about the Filipinos? With all their woman abroad making money for them and sending back remittance so their man can go around murdering other people, it must be some serious damage to their pride. So they come online and talk without any facts to back them up. If they allow the facts to get in the way, they won't be online.

This is because Philippines is so spineless that its taking orders from terrorist groups. I wonder if Philippine deserve to be a country sometimes.

Then what are you wait for attack us you people are all talk and just insult
original.jpg

Back
Top Bottom