What's new

US launch attack on Libya

west is shameless.....those bastards attacked my country saying they are enforcing united naton's resolution.....why they dont enfore that in kashmir or israel?

Mr Gaddafi should n't you be in a war room /bunker somewhere in tripoli,instead you are wasting your time trolling your way through on these forums,although i do like the no fly zone enforcing on kashmir part!Best of luck ,be safe,sleep tight!

another bloody war for oil....this shows how important air defence capability is...If libya had intensive and effective air defences....foreign airforces hadnt dared to attack..

they send HAARMS and tom howks first for distroy sams and radars dont worry

Holy crap! Finally, some country spoke out against US and NATO intervention in Libya!

Chavez condemns military intervention in Libya ~ Terminal X

Chavez condemns military intervention in Libya

Venezuelan President Hugo is condemning the United States and its European allies for their military intervention in Libya. Chavez says in a televised speech that the US and its allies simply want to "seize Libya's oil." He says the United Nations has "infringed on its fundamental principles" by backing the no-fly zone in Libya.

Chavez has long-standing ties to Libyan leader Moammar Gadhafi and had been calling for mediation to help bring a negotiated solution as rebels have been fighting government troops. Chavez said in a televised speech Saturday, "We know what's going to happen: bombs, bombs, war." He said foreign powers are wrongly meddling in Libya's "internal conflict," and called that sad and "disgusting." (AP)

With failing economies the uk, france and germany get their war for rebuilding and oil so the attention goes to something else. Exactly why irac was occupied.

With failing economies the uk, france and germany get their war for rebuilding and oil so the attention goes to something else. Exactly why irac was occupied.

dont you think they give too much time to qaddafi? dont you think arab countres and going to change if dectators will never lay down they will killed or there will be civil war. arab leage give this bastard much much time to stop it.

problem in in brain of qaddafi not in west. when many arabs will say to stop qaddafi said we dont need arab leage .we call china russia india. now call them .he is the bastar who give 90% chance to them and they only work for 10% remain.job done.

TOMAHAWK BEING FIRED FROM A BRITISH SHIP

Cameron-Tomahawk_1852651c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
dont you think they give too much time to qaddafi? dont you think arab countres and going to change if dectators will never lay down they will killed or there will be civil war. arab leage give this bastard much much time to stop it.

problem in in brain of qaddafi not in west. when many arabs will say to stop qaddafi said we dont need arab leage .we call china russia india. now call them .he is the bastar who give 90% chance to them and they only work for 10% remain.job done.

Though i am happy to see qadaffi burried i cannot hide the fact that france and uk are actling like flies on cow dung to get another war up and running. Maybe that can revive their economies cause it sounds strange that they are cutting defence but running into another expensive war. There is something else. I think it is called free lunch in the form of oil just around the coner.

Let me predict. Qadaffi will be trialed and hanged in Libya like Saddam was treated. If it comes to international conventions or laws the implementation seems to very different if it is a muslim or not.

Pakistan MUST send its AirForces to destroy Gadaffi's compounds, it is urgent....

Pakistan MUST send its AirForces to destroy Gadaffi's compounds, it is urgent....

LOL @ you.First,Coalition forces have FAR,FAR better force (numbers+ quality) present in the area..So no need to send Pakistan Air Force...
And moreover,PAF should think of dealing with drones rather than to drag its nose in Libya...

what will happen if simillar attacks are launched against Pakistan? can Pakistan defend herself?
in addition to scattered,static and mobile air defence systems,there is a dire need of satellite blinding or satellte destroying capability,so that the spying satellites cant see the defences. Satellite blinding may be far fetched and will need megawatt of laser,but satellite destroying is more achievable for Pakistan,as the country already had a well developed missile program. Spy satellites are almost all low earth orbit and their tracks can be predicted accurately and targetting an improvised ballistic misile towards a passing satellite is possible...In a war,this will come very handy as the invaders wont know exactly where the defense assets are located.

Back
Top Bottom