What's new

US & KSA Together we prevail: Riyadh Summit 2017

Will these 3 Summits bring a huge change to the Middle East in particular and the Islamic world in g

• Yes

Votes: 13 18.8%
  • No

Votes: 48 69.6%
  • Maybe

Votes: 8 11.6%

• Total voters
DAX5XwyW0AEMUU3.jpg

DAX5XwyXcAEnQM0.jpg

DAYKYSLWsAAutbu.jpg:large

DAXmiwQXsAEvrLo.jpg

Impressive building, technology and scale. Hopefully it will serve the intended purpose.

@HannibalBarca

Brother, kindly save your time and stop interacting with trolls who are obviously frustrated (understandably so) by this historic meeting and the historic deals signed and their nature and span. Obviously when your opponent has a seizure you cannot do much.

Anyway let's stick to topic here. Pariah states and their incompetent rulers and various slum dogs and their entities are irrelevant in this thread. We should avoid giving them the attention and time that they so desperately crave for.

In brief:

A successful visit by all standards with very great deals, and promising a successful Arab-American Islamic meeting. It has great implications and will have positive repercussions and a strong message to the enemies and the traitors. Saudi Arabia proves to the relatives before the far away that it is the heart of the Islamic and Arab world and everyone who says the opposite is illusionned.
:cheers:

Indeed. This was a great, educational experience for Trump & co. We have to keep a close eye on the next visit, see how the Israelis view this entire arms deal and what they will push Trump for. Then the Vatican trip will be a fun thing and then he returns to deal with the wolves in the den lol. Fascinating stuff so far.

We have to hope for the best and not only about Trump but our own leaders and leaderships. Let's just hope for the best.:cheers:

Not directly linked (then again you could argue it is) but worth posting:

Good, very good. Al-Abadi is seeing the light which has been the case for some time now. It's looking more and more bleak for the Mullah's by each day.

Saudi buying billions of dollars worth of arms from US isn't exactly historic. Its business as usual.

Says the guy who has no clue about the nature of the deals signed. It's as if a plumber was going to write my Master's thesis in chemical engineering. Anyway you have had your few seconds of fame/attention in this thread, time to return to the Mullah section where you can delude yourself by thinking (not sure if you even truly believe this after all you/your family escaped to the West so I have a bit higher expectations for you than some of your compatriots who know nothing else but Mullah rule in a economically and politically isolated pariah state) that your Mullah's and their photoshop abilities and reverse engineering of ancient Soviet and North Korean junk will win you a conventional war against today's KSA (let alone in a few years) let alone the GCC/Arab world.

Multibillion-dollar deals sealed at Saudi-US CEO Forum

LULWA SHALHOUB & MOHAMMED RASOOLDEEN | Published — Sunday 21 May 2017
915321-454461668.jpg

Representatives of companies granted licenses at the Saudi-US CEO Forum. (AN photo by Lulwa Shalhoub)

RIYADH: The inaugural Saudi-US CEO Forum witnessed the signing of dozens of business agreements on Saturday as part of enhancing the bilateral trade relations between the two countries.
General Electric (GE) announced signing $15 billion in business deals with the Kingdom, which falls within Saudi Arabia’s drive toward economic diversification away from oil, Reuters reported.
The forum, which coincided with US President Donald Trump’s visit to the Kingdom, focused on exchanging ideas and exploring investment opportunities.
Saudi Aramco and Jacobs created a joint venture for social infrastructure program management throughout Saudi Arabia and the region.
“Our joint venture exemplifies the power of bringing together Saudi Aramco and Jacobs as an effective economic catalyst to support the Kingdom’s Vision 2030,” said Steve Demetriou, chairman and CEO of Jacobs.
Honeywell and Saudi Aramco also announced that they have signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) that advances the In-Kingdom Total Value Add (IKTVA) Program, which drives localization of content. As part of the agreement, Honeywell will undertake commercial efforts to assist Saudi Aramco in achieving the goals of the IKTVA Program by 2021.
Over 50 US companies, 40 Saudi businesses, nine companies from key international markets and nine senior government officials attended the Saudi-US CEO forum at the Four Seasons Hotel
The forum is a testament to the bilateral commercial relationship, Khush Choksy, senior vice president of the US Chamber of Commerce’s Middle East and Turkey Affairs International Division, told Arab News.
“We have 50 of our CEOs representing the largest companies in the US at this Saudi-US summit,” he said.
Choksy added that the political and security relationship is stronger than it has been in recent times.
“I have never seen this much optimism demonstrated by the American business community... It is tremendous progress that the Kingdom has envisaged toward the goals of the Vision 2030 over the past two-to-three years.”
Saudi Energy Minister Khalid Al-Falih disclosed that the relationship in the fields of trade and investment between the Kingdom and the US is part of the close friendship between the two countries, during his speech in the “Ministerial Panel: 21st Century Partnership.”
He pointed out that there are many great opportunities to move the relationship between the two countries to higher levels. “Our slogan in this forum is partnerships for future generations, not only the historical relationship between the two countries but also a transitional phase and a major impact on generations in both countries, Al-Falih said.
Saudi Finance Minister Mohammed Al-Jadaan said that Vision 2030 came in response to a number of challenges facing the Kingdom. “The private sector is one of the important factors in the Kingdom’s Vision 2030 to contribute to the domestic product,” he said.
The ongoing US-Saudi summit and the parallel high-level activities constitute “a historical opportunity to strengthen and deepen the economic and financial relations and the partnership between the two parties,” Mohammed Al-Ardhi, executive chairman of Investcorp, told Arab News.
Investcorp started this work 35 years ago and “we became an established investment bridge that keeps growing and offering investments opportunities on both sides,” Al-Ardhi added.
In her speech on the forum’s ministerial panel, Lubna Olayan, CEO of Olayan Financing Company, said that licenses being issued and joint ventures being signed on Saturday will add to the historic relations.
“We should not lose sight of the fact that defense, oil, investment and finance, education and medicine are all areas where there is a long history of cooperation,” she said.
Trade relations are evident in both established and new sectors. Choksy said that in addition to the Kingdom’s expansion in the petrochemical sector, the mining sector is also developing. “Digitization and new economy, information communication technologies (ICT), as well as health care, defense and security are among the strongest sectors in which Saudi Arabia and the US are cooperative.
The strong political relationship makes a solid basis to resilient bilateral trade relations, Choksy added: “Saudi (Arabia) has experienced economic progress at a tremendous pace in terms of accomplishments. So the political relationship is an enabler. The economic progress is a facilitator in terms of companies being able to engage and do business in the Kingdom. And I think it has come together beautifully.”

DEALS SIGNED DURING TRUMP VISIT

• GE: Announced in partnership with the Kingdom a range of memorandums of understanding (MoU) and projects valued at $15 billion.

• Jacobs: MoU to localize design, engineering, procurement, construction and project management services for the oil and gas industry. The value of the MoU is $250 million and will create 300 jobs, with a focus on increasing construction management and engineering services.

• Weatherford: MoU to deliver a series of projects related to localizing oil field goods and services. The potential value of the MoU is $2 billion and will create over 900 jobs, as well as support suppliers with $16 million in funding.

• McDermott: MoU to deliver projects localizing goods and services along Saudi Aramco’s supply chain. The potential value of the MoU is approximately $2.8 billion and will create up to 2,000 jobs.

• Rowan Companies: MoU to deliver projects localizing goods and services along Saudi Aramco’s supply chain. The initial value of the investment is $1.2 billion.

• Nabors: MoU to deliver projects localizing goods and services along Saudi Aramco’s supply chain. The value of the MoU is $1.6 billion and will create 1,000 jobs, as well as support suppliers with $6 million in funding.

• Honeywell: MoU to deliver projects localizing goods and services along Saudi Aramco’s supply chain. The value of the MoU is $3.6 billion and will create over 400 jobs, as well as support the development of SMEs, suppliers and partners with $10 million in funding.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1102641/saudi-arabia

Trump: Words are not enough to express the greatness of Saudi Arabia

Raytheon, Saudi Arabia Military Industries in strategic partnership

ARAB NEWS | Published — Sunday 21 May 2017

915331-1451246660.jpg

The agreement with the Saudi Arabia Military Industries will enable continued global growth for Raytheon in key market areas.​

RIYADH: Raytheon Company and the Saudi Arabia Military Industries Company on Saturday signed a memorandum of understanding to cooperate on defense-related projects and technology development in a ceremony witnessed by King Salman and US President Donald Trump.
The agreement will enable continued global growth for Raytheon in key market areas such as air defense systems, smart munitions and cybersecurity of defense systems, according to a company statement.
This partnership will also contribute directly to Saudi Arabia’s localized defense ecosystem with regional expert capabilities, and will provide a long-term foundation for Saudi Arabia’s economic development.
“This strategic partnership is the next step in our over 50-year relationship in Saudi Arabia and a strong indicator of our continued global growth,” said Thomas A. Kennedy, Raytheon chairman and CEO.
“By working together, we can help build world-class defense and cyber capabilities in Saudi Arabia.”
As part of this new agreement, Raytheon on Saturday announced plans to establish Raytheon Arabia, a Saudi legal entity wholly-owned by Raytheon that will focus on implementing programs to create indigenous defense, aerospace and security capabilities in the Kingdom.
The new company will be based in Riyadh and is expected to include in-country program management, supply and sourcing capabilities, improved customer access and centralized accountability.
The programs will positively impact Saudi and American economies including job creation.

http://www.arabnews.com/node/1102651/saudi-arabia

Last edited by a moderator:
Says the guy who has no clue about the nature of the deals signed.
Hasani, you thought the P-8 Poseidon was developed by Lockheed Martin :rofl::rofl::rofl: Its based off a Boeing 737 :rofl: Boeing makes your F-15s too, did you know that? I bet I know more about the weapons systems the Saudi military is armed with than all the Saudi members combined, though I guess I shouldn't brag since that isn't saying much :lol: you just look at them and say "wow that's magnificent, it will kick some mullah ***", "so shiny" :D:lol:

upload_2017-5-22_0-3-23.png

Hasani, you thought the P-8 Poseidon was developed by Lockheed Martin :rofl::rofl::rofl: Its based off a Boeing 737 :rofl: Boeing makes your F-15s too, did you know that? I bet I know more about the weapons systems the Saudi military is armed with than all the Saudi members combined, though I guess I shouldn't brag since that isn't saying much :lol: you just look at them and say "wow that's magnificent, it will kick some mullah ***", "so shiny" :D:lol:

View attachment 398396

You are dumber than I thought. Can you spot the red color? Tactical aircraft is highlighted and afterwards the P-8 Poseidon (notice the same color - it's amazing it really is) is brought up as a possible likely purchase and that actually was confirmed after the post was written. Besides it was initially posted (the articles) by @The SC

You are not too clever but that is not really surprising or breaking news. Keep telling yourself that if you can't even detect something as simple as this I doubt that you are even able to find your own pockets!

Anyway my point remains. You have as much clue about the nature of the deals signed and what they entail as the average plumber has about the content of my Master's thesis in chemical engineering that I am writing currently.

You are ignored from now on in this thread and by principle I do not interact with anti-KSA and anti-Arabs for too long other than embarrassing them whenever the opportunity arrises and they initiative the brawl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elections in which we can choose the head of government, and where we have a higher turnout than America, Britain, many western countries. So the "entire world" (NATO and allies) can go suck a dick, frankly, because the actual world recognises our elections. Don't know why I'm arguing about this with someone who doesn't even have any substantial elections.

And what do municipal elections mean anyway when it doesn't change their rights? They can't vote for any of the actual substantial stuff, like driving. Even your "defence" "minister" is just the son of the king. The clown prince is also the minister, how's that for nepotism?

Ah, the 50 Muslim nations. If you include Djibouti as a "nation". Is Somalia in there too?

Well if, as you say, there are "millions" of non-Muslims in KSA, even if they are staying for a few months, they should be allowed to pray, right? I mean, obviously they aren't citizens of KSA, because to be a citizen of KSA you have to convert to Islam - which is ridiculous, by the way - but they still live there.

I can talk about religious tolerance a hell of a lot, in KSA they don't even tolerate some other Muslims, let alone non-Muslims :lol: In Iran there are Sunni MPs and religious minorities are granted guaranteed seats.

facepalmbear-5804f2af3df78cbc28913ff7.PNG

You are dumber than I thought. Can you spot the red color? Tactical aircraft is highlighted and afterwards the P-8 Poseidon is brought up as a possible likely purchase and that actually was confirmed after the post was written. Besides it was initially posted (the articles)
In a statement by Lockheed Martin. The point stands. You thought LM produced the P-8.

Anyway my point remains. You have as much clue about the nature of the deals signed and what they entail as the average plumber has about the content of my Master's thesis in chemical engineering that I am writing currently.
I know who makes the P-8 Poseidon, and that's what is relevant after all :rofl:

In a statement by Lockheed Martin. The point stands. You thought LM produced the P-8.

I know who makes the P-8 Poseidon, and that's what is relevant after all :rofl:

Desperate and ridiculous Mullah troll attempt after being unable to counter what I wrote which was the truth - you really don't have a clue about the nature of the deals signed and what they entail which you even confirmed yet again in this thread after asking 2 times previously in this very thread what was agreed on! Pathetic.

Let's try again:

Tactical aircraft is highlighted in RED and afterwards the P-8 Poseidon (notice the same color - it's amazing it really is) is brought up as a possible likely purchase and that actually was confirmed after the post was written. Besides it was initially posted (the articles) by @The SC .

Not sure how your brain is able to link that with P-8 Poseidon = produced by Lockheed Martin and me actually thinking that. Failed troll attempt. Even that is a fail.

Calm down Amir!

President Lockheed Martin is on tweeter:
There will be localization of technologies purchased by Saudi Arabia at different levels.

========================================

The closing statement of the Arab American Islamic Summit: Welcoming the provision of 34 thousand troops as a reserve force to support operations against terrorism in Iraq and Syria

He's so happy :D, aw this is gonna be a funny 4 years, maybe 8 :D

View attachment 398397

View attachment 398398

View attachment 398399

At least he is entertained and enjoying 1 of the 100's of nice and rhythmic traditional dances found in KSA. Having a bit of exercise as well at the same time. Had he been entertained by the Mullah's he would have ended up like this:

Basically a mummy, lol! No strong Arabic coffee to wake him up with either!

30.000 views on Russia Today. People really have nothing better to do, I must conclude!

Anyway obviously traditional Hijazi dances are superior but that's for another time when/if Trump visits Jeddah or an independent Hijaz ruled by me.

President Lockheed Martin is on tweeter:

There will be localization of technologies purchased by Saudi Arabia at different levels.

:enjoy:

Tactical aircraft is highlighted in RED and afterwards the P-8 Poseidon (notice the same colour - it's amazing it really is) is brought up as a possible likely purchase and that actually was confirmed after the post was written. Besides it was initially posted (the articles) by @The SC .

You were wrong to bring it up as a likely purchase though, because that was a Lockheed Martin statement. Lockheed Martin don't make the P-8, so you cannot link "tactical aircraft" from a LM statement to the P-8, since the P-8 is made by Boeing. If you had linked a Boeing statement to the P-8, that would have made sense :rolleyes:

At least he is entertained and enjoying 1 of the 100's of nice and rhythmic traditional dances found in KSA. Having a bit of exercise as well at the same time. Had he been entertained by the Mullah's he would have ended up like this:

Basically a mummy, lol!

Anyway obviously traditional Hijazi dances are superior but that's for another time when/if Trump visits Jeddah or an independent Hijaz ruled by me.
What the hell are you on about :lol::lol::lol: I'm laughing at Trump and you're obsessed with mullahs. You need some therapy man, obsession isn't good for the brain, even ones infected by the wahhabi virus.

You were wrong to bring it up as a likely purchase though, because that was a Lockheed Martin statement. Lockheed Martin don't make the P-8, so you cannot link "tactical aircraft" from a LM statement to the P-8, since the P-8 is made by Boeing. If you had linked a Boeing statement to the P-8, that would have made sense :rolleyes:

Your moronic theories are as valuable and useful as the end result of a average plumber writing my Master's thesis in chemical engineering. You must be quite desperate to continue to embarrass yourself for all to see.

Your Mullah's were only mentioned after your arrival. However my points were correct as this is what would most likely occur.

Obsession is the definition of your behavior in this thread (which has nothing to do with you or your country) and you posting in tons of threads that are related to internal Arab matters. I never post on your section or in anything related with Iran unless it is released to Arab affairs. Anyway the Wilayat al-Faqih virus that has invaded your brain makes this difficult to understand or realize.

Your moronic theories are as valuable and useful as the end result of a average plumber writing my Master's thesis in chemical engineering.

Come on man, think of something different, you've used this, what 3 times now? It wasn't any good in the first place, now it's just lame.

Your Mullah's were only mentioned after your arrival. However my points were correct as this is what would most likely occur.

"I'm right because I'm probably right".

At least he is entertained and enjoying 1 of the 100's of nice and rhythmic traditional dances found in KSA.

He was definitely entertained, that was awesome, one of the best parts of the entire thing and at least he tried...well, maybe not, I think he's just as iron-casted-necked as Tillerson and the other one lmao! :D

Back
Top Bottom