What's new

US: If China goes to war we will make it go back 100 years

"but most part of our high speed rail still relied to our brilliant engineers." - like what? Please elaborate, I'd love to hear more about the 'brilliant' contribution of Chinese engineers.

You mean the Galaxy interconnect that couple massively parallel GPUs with multi-core CPUs. The Galaxy interconnect CPU the Galaxy FT-1000 is based on the opensource Sun Microsystems UltraSPARC T2 design.

Next argument or racial insult please, either is fine with me :pop:

Homegrown interconnect pushes China super to No. 1 on Top 500 list - Seeking Alpha

The galaxy interconnect doesn't seem to be based on Sun Microsystems. I searched google galaxy interconnect "sun microsystems" - Google ËÑË÷

for this terms and it showed nothing other than a PakDef link. Indeed even US websites have admitted that this interconnect has nothing to do with the US.

As for the high speed trains, they run 90 km/hr faster than trains from Japan, 350 vs. 260, a 35% increase. Now, increasing speed by a huge 35% is incredibly difficult as aerodynamic drag inceases by the CUBE of the speed (roughly of course, treating velocity vectors as scalars http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_(physics)) and thus the power needed also increases to the CUBE of the speed since it is directly proportional to the FORCE needed. Now, if we COPIED the japanese trains, tell me how you get this additional force with identical equipment?

lol, i think you whiteys are not only racists, also you people are the best race card players in the World. Yeah, keep whining that how China has stolen your technology, but no way you and your people can stop her from rising.

I would never forget the damages that you people have done to my motherland in the last few centuries. This time is for payback.

Japan attempted payback for Ansei Treaties didn't turn out too well for them. I suggest you abandon fantasies of malevolence for past injustice lest you accrue more payback for future generations.

Highly selective memory and in your case quite imaginary. European incursions into China was largely accommodated by Chinese imperial power. In contrast, Manchuria acquired by Imperial Japan was done through outright military conquest.

Don't worry, PRC also has an accomodating plan for the West: 2050 USA becomes predominatly Mestizo and 2050 Europe becomes predominatly Muslim. :azn:

With largely altered demography in their nations, let see how whiteys would feel about that? :cheesy:

Last edited:
Japan attempted payback for Ansei Treaties didn't turn out too well for them. I suggest you abandon fantasies of malevolence for past injustice lest you accrue more payback for future generations.

The correct way is to let the west collapse on its own which is already happening, and maybe even help it along. You think you can arm tibetans but we can't arm oakland street gangs and mexican crack dealers?

The correct way is to let the west collapse on its own which is already happening, and maybe even help it along. You think you can arm tibetans but we can't arm oakland street gangs and mexican crack dealers?

:rofl: mexican crack dealers can buy what they need from Walmart!

Don't worry, the japs would pay for what they did in 1890-1945.

And you people are born enemies to my people, and the disintegration of your civilization would ensure the prosperity of our civilization.

Homegrown interconnect pushes China super to No. 1 on Top 500 list - Seeking Alpha

The galaxy interconnect doesn't seem to be based on Sun Microsystems. I searched google galaxy interconnect "sun microsystems" - Google ËÑË÷

for this terms and it showed nothing other than a PakDef link. Indeed even US websites have admitted that this interconnect has nothing to do with the US.

As for the high speed trains, they run 90 km/hr faster than trains from Japan, 350 vs. 260, a 35% increase. Now, increasing speed by a huge 35% is incredibly difficult as aerodynamic drag inceases by the CUBE of the speed (roughly of course, treating velocity vectors as scalars http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drag_(physics)) and thus the power needed also increases to the CUBE of the speed since it is directly proportional to the FORCE needed. Now, if we COPIED the japanese trains, tell me how you get this additional force with identical equipment?

Go back and read my post, did I say copied? I believe the word I used was assistance. The Galaxy FT-1000 is based on open source UltraSPARC T2, the Chinese did nothing wrong in using that design to build interconnect infrastructure for Tianhe. It may not even be incorrect to call the Galaxy FT-1000 'homegrown' but it is incorrect to present it as evidence of Chinese superiority.

You know bro, the whiteys alway whined that how jews take control of everything, so this only turns out that they are bunch of weaklings who can't even financially control their own country.

The jews are very reminiscent how whitey's hero Hitler has done to their people, in a very crucial moment the jews would sell out the whitey population like cattles when PRC is absolutely unstoppable.

And the whitey believe that with their so-called Anglo-Saxon mission could exterminate our people, yet they seem to forget that the jews were in charge of everything. Will the jews have a loyal allegiance to whiteys? Do you think the jews have forgotten how their people have been persecuted in Europe for over centuries?

Last edited:
Well, the Chinese people's hostility toward the West not because of history, but because of reality. But the Chinese still hate the Japanese, not because of reality, but history.

What reality is that? And why hold a grudge against a generation that had nothing to do with past atrocities real or perceived.

I suggest you abandon fantasies of malevolence for past injustice lest you accrue more payback for future generations.

Do you ACTUALLY believe that China is going to invade Japan in this day and age?

Japan's economy has been stagnant and sinking for the past two decades... and they are now reliant on Chinese trade (imports, rare earth, etc.)... in fact we are their largest trading partner.

Japan is now a pacifist nation without any nuclear weapons, forced into this by a WW2 constitution that is nearly impossible to change.

Japan are sinking their own economy already, and have been sinking for the past twenty years... why should anyone else want to compound upon this self-inflicted misery?

In fact, the Chinese had almost forgotten this wound on Japan in the 1949-1980s, because the CCP's education has always been, it is not Japanese people's mistakes but the problem of Japanese militarism.

Then, as information is more open, the popularity of the Internet, easy to get past the information, text, pictures. Japan has been to stimulate our wounds, with the continued denial of history, so we think of it. You have no idea what the Japanese did to us, so do not simply speak. All need to Japan with a sincere reflection, and then we look at other issues.

Last edited:
What reality is that? And why hold a grudge against a generation that had nothing to do with past atrocities real or perceived.
There will be some level of 'armed conflict' between China and Japan just short of open warfare because of this grudge when the Chinese government estimate that China is capable of military defiance of any regional alliance that may arise. When the Cold War was going, the US homeland was under threat but never was actually invaded. A military invasion and territorial acquisition by a foreign power is not something easily forgotten in institutional memory or emotionally discarded, especially if that traumatizing event is only one generation away. Contrition or even restitution by the current generation of the once aggressor country towards its victim(s) will not guarantee security from retaliation. The Japanese understand this, as does every country that has at least one generation of accrued history.

Back
Top Bottom