What's new

US: If China goes to war we will make it go back 100 years

The jews have financially controlled the West, however, they are always afraid that the majority of white population turn up agains them as they are still minority in term of population.

The Western Media condemns the public Anti-Semitism is because of the bribery from rich jews to their corrupted politicians. That's why modern Hollywood always portraited positively about the jews.

At least that's a little irrational, but it has any relationship with your last point?

Chinese anti-Semitism...:rolleyes:...And yet the Chinese boys here railed against 'white masters' of and over Asians. Where did anti-Semitism came from? Chinese victims of conniving Jews from a few hundreds years ago? Or how about swallowing wholesale loony conspiracy theories from white supremacists? :lol:

Your IQ isn't high enough to understand the landscape of the World's politics.

At least that's a little irrational, but it has any relationship with your last point?

犹太人有钱能使鬼推磨,西方媒体一直向着犹太民族并不代表西方民间也是这样。

以前犹太人在经济上也控制着德国,但因为希特勒的原因让他们损失惨重,罗希柴尔德家族也因为那样而差点一蹶不振。

HAHAHHAA USA vs China?
Maybe in a movie but not in real life, it WILL NEVER HAPPEN. COS WE ARE NOT THAT STUPID.
But i would lyk to say 1 thing can 330 million Americans (50% of them which are obese, most who are lazy) beat a Nation of 1.4 Billion people who are strong workers and have determined hearts? i am just not talking about a superpower compotition i mean overall. My money will go on China anyday, everyday.

BTW incase anyone gets offened with my previous comment.

I do not intend to go againist any country, weather your American, Canadian, Indian, Isreali etc i will judge your country by its fairly.

But i also gonna say this, When i am around, if anyone in real life talks krap againist China, i will DESTROY THEM, infact screw that i will ANNAILILATE them!!!!

HAHAHHAA USA vs China?
Maybe in a movie but not in real life, it WILL NEVER HAPPEN. COS WE ARE NOT THAT STUPID.
But i would lyk to say 1 thing can 330 million Americans (50% of them which are obese, most who are lazy) beat a Nation of 1.4 Billion people who are strong workers and have determined hearts? i am just not talking about a superpower compotition i mean overall. My money will go on China anyday, everyday.

USA has all the western nations on their back to maintain their colonialism and their global domination, whereas the majority of third world nations support China to fight against the Western imperialism. :china:

Last edited:
USA has all the western nations on their back to main their colonialism and global domination, whereas the majority of third world nations support China to fight the Western imperialism. :china:

There is a Western Imperialism no doubt about it, but i have to say this the people of the western nations are great, they have peace and ambitious in thier heart. Their Goverment however don't, i only Hope China will show this world a new alternative of equality and determination to thrive as one.

I am also hoping i get onto that Chinese and Business course next year, so i can come on to the Rising Dragon, rather then stay on a sinking ship.

Long Live :china:

There is a Western Imperialism no doubt about it, but i have to say this the people of the western nations are great, they have peace and ambitious in thier heart. Their Goverment however don't, i only Hope China will show this world a new alternative of equality and determination to thrive as one.

I am also hoping i get onto that Chinese and Business course next year, so i can come on to the Rising Dragon, rather then stay on a sinking ship.

Long Live :china:

There are indeed good people and bad people in every nation, however the Western nations are now controlled by warmongering governments, their innocent citizens would also suffer for the sin of their government. The truth is sad. :confused:

How pitiful, your knowledge about China is only limited with Walmart? :lol:

You have even no idea what your enemy is, yet you expect to defeat us in a future clash? Good luck with that!!!

Great strategy, resorting to condescension when you can't bring anything to the discussion. We don't consider China our enemy, it is so only in your deluded mind; seek help from a mental health professional.

Call 1-800-ME-CRAZY

Great strategy, resorting to condescension when you can't bring anything to the discussion. We don't consider China our enemy, it is so only in your deluded mind; seek help from a mental health professional.

Call 1-800-ME-CRAZY

You are either a white supremacist or an ignorant person living in denial, no need to double check that.

Condemning other having mental issue yet you are trolling in a thread about another nation? That's why i wonder the rate of high school dropouts is so high among the Western nations? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Call 1-800-ME-CRAZY

I have got 1 question for you mate and answer with your brain not with your pride.

Can the US afford to have China has its enemy?

You are either a white supremacist or an ignorant person living in denial, no need to double check that.

Condemning other has mental issue yet you are trolling in a thread about another nation? That's why i wonder the rate of high school droupouts is so high among the Western nations? :rolleyes:

Allow me to conform to yet another stereotype, I got pregnant dropped out of school. I flip burgers for a living and strip to support my drug habit. See you've nothing to worry about, I've just described two thirds of my country; the rest are just fat and stupid.

Relax, that number once again 1-800-ME-CRAZY.

Allow me to conform to yet another stereotype, I got pregnant dropped out of school. I flip burgers for a living and strip to support my drug habit. See you've nothing to worry about, I've just described two thirds of my country; the rest are just fat and stupid.

Relax, that number once again 1-800-ME-CRAZY.

That's what you would expect to occur to a civilization on its downfall.

HAHAHHAA USA vs China?

Naaahhhh, if China landed on American soil, 200 Million Americans if not more, Obese or not would be willing to fight. Me included

Naaahhhh, if China landed on American soil, 200 Million Americans if not more, Obese or not would be willing to fight. Me included

I'm sure you would, however the chance of a Chinese invasion on the American mainland is near impossible.

The ones who are taking the war to the American mainland are the terrorists/extremists etc. from the Middle East.

China is just going to sit back and play the economic game. Why launch a costly war for resources, in this day and age, when you can just buy resources on the open market?

Back
Top Bottom