What's new

US House approves bills to renew Iran sanctions, crack down on Syria

This US v Iran thing is a enigma beyond comprehension. It's some complex abuse syndrome that is beyond understanding and will need latter day Dr Freud to figure out. Lets sum this up -

US hates Iran/mostly to do with Israel - will do everything to screw that country and has done so since 1979 on one pretext or another. It is not so much as Iran living up to rules set by America. It is more like US having utter contempt for Iran and continously changing the goalposts to screw Iran.

Iran - What do I have to do for you to give me a break?
US - Jump up and flip in the air.

Iran - Done it.
US - No. You cheated. Do it in one fair swoop and by rising 10 metres, flipping 360 degrees in the vertical without 0 degrees lateral movement keeping perfect horizontal/vertical axis..

Iran - Done it.
US - No. You cheated. You were wearing trainers which provided bounce which gave you undue advantage?

Iran - Done it.
US - No. You cheated. You ate before you did it.

Iran - WTF?
US - Right you just used threatening behaviour. More sanctions put in place.

Any person can see this. It's not a question of Iran honouring whatever deals US proposes. It is more of a question of US ccoming up with ever more innovative ways to screw Iran. When the friggs will Iran realize US is not going to give Iran a break. After nearly 36 years it is time Iran woke up that to get peace from USA it either has to make peace with Israel or give up trying any appeasment of US camp.

That is rationalize it's policy. Either make up or give up with US. If Iran cannot come to terms with Israel then follow 'give up'. Then follow on that acceptance of bitter reality by investing in China and Russia. Sever all economic relations with US/EU. Accept that as far as Iran is concerned EU, Japan, South Koea, Australia, NZ and Canada are just iterations of USA.

With Iran's huge energy/markets it could invest all that in China and purchase leverage and a vested interest in Beijiang by a creating a strategic partnership under whose umbrella US or Israel would not be able to really do anything. In short Iran should follow a clear policy. Not the 100 lashes and 100 onions by flip flopping.

I had respect for the mullahs in Tehran but with regret I have to concede they are just like mullah's everywhere. Full of crap. All this of course does not change my respect for Iran as a nation and civilization.

@Serpentine

* Example of this schizophrenic Iranian thinking was soon after the nuclear deal they were salivating over buying US Boeing jets. Why? Go buy Russian or even Chinese. Buy making such purchases you buy vested interestes in those countries that can be of use. Instead Iran was off to use it's chip in USA.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom