What's new

US hints at extending visa ban to Pakistan

He should.
We are tired of brain draining.Every year thousands of doctors,engineers,IT experts make their way to America irrespective of the loss they are doing to Pakistan.
The immediate need is to create jobs and let them work for their country.

Let them decide...
Osama bin Ladin was found here, we allowed international Molvi free here to spread extremism, but when damage is done then government decided to ban them but it is too late. There are 75+ banned organizations in Pakistan, some are still working freely with new name like Jamate dawa & likes other, Sunni tehreek is also added in Watch list but I think it's right time to impose ban this due to history of violence. Due to violence it is added in Watch list but they killed many christians in Gojra incident, also need to ban Lal masjid and close it as it is spreading poison against Pakistan. Until we take concrete steps, i don't think world will trust us.

Wonder how Iranians can fly their tomcats still since 1979 without any spare parts and up gradations...some of them are still flying and after structural upgrades they will remain in skies till 2030...(food for thought)...Besides...Pakistan isn't Iran..We are manufacturing our own fighter aircrafts for which we are also receiving export orders...!! Some years more and we shall have another platform of 4.5 generation and things would be much easier...!! So just chill dude...that lost era of 90s is past tense for us..!!

Good luck! you will need it to keep F-16 flying without US help. Feel free to use shortlegged JF-17 to defend Pakistan.

Tum loog meko Imran Khan ko support nahi krne do ge????
Mein kaun hoti hoon aapko rokne wali. Mein to Pakistani bhi naheen hoon.

Absolutely wrong. One PM was replaced by another PM from the same party, his party, no difference to him, at the same time he gave the perception of being subservient to the judiciary.

He certainly was the most corrupt President, in the history of Pakistan, that's for sure.
He as corrupt and twin brother of Nawaz and company. Like Shiekh Rahseed said " . Zardari was pasty chor and Nawaz is bakery chor. Compare the Nawaz case in Supreme court and Gilani case in Supreme court. Do you notice any difference ? . Let's go back little bit more , Pakistan is US alley since 60s. When first Baddabair air base was setup against Russian. Watch this movie , little bit coverage of Pak US policy since that time ...

images

That will be good if USA ban all Muslim countries as our cream goes to USA only to make burgers at McDonalds.
All those capable minds will do good at home.
If they make burgers at McDonalds, I have to disagree with you..they are not cream...The cream in Pakistan is also the cream in USA but they get much better pay and work environment in USA. But of course it causes brain drain in Pakistan. However US ban will not stop brain drain from Pakistan, it will only stop to USA. Most of the brain drain directed towards, Europe, Canada and Australia, so US ban won't affect that. To stop brain drain, govt have to incentivise the skilled professionals both in terms of service structure and salaries.
Punjab govt abuses young Drs and when they leave for abroad, they call it brain drain..

Last edited:
Good luck! you will need it to keep F-16 flying without US help. Feel free to use shortlegged JF-17 to defend Pakistan.

Mein kaun hoti hoon aapko rokne wali. Mein to Pakistani bhi naheen hoon.

F16 kept flying from 1992 to 2002 ... during full sanctions for nuclear programe... educate your self

If any thing block 52 will be dissected to bone and technology rereated with chinese help... some thing we cannot do at moment

F16 kept flying from 1992 to 2002 ... during full sanctions for nuclear programe... educate your self
I am not talking about sanctions, I am talking about sabotage. You are aware that F-16s are monitored by US personnels in Pakistan. All it will take is a simple software kill switch in F-16 avionics to bring them down.

I am not talking about sanctions, I am talking about sabotage. You are aware that F-16s are monitored by US personnels in Pakistan. All it will take is a simple software kill switch in F-16 avionics to bring them down.

Those persons and kill switch can also be sent packing very quickly if required

If any thing block 52 will be dissected to bone and technology rereated with chinese help... some thing we cannot do at moment

Chinese have moved past F-16. They stole F-35 secrets long back.

Chinese have moved past F-16. They stole F-35 secrets long back.

And imagine chinese delight when pakistan is pushed firther into their embrace...

I dont think chinese would mind having intimate look at block 52... it US mainstay fighter for another 10 years atleast

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom