What's new

US hints at extending visa ban to Pakistan

That would be Great.

and the question is what is Pakistan going to do about it? take it lying down or reciprocate with a similar ban on Americans including their military personnel and equipment. also prohibit their military aircraft from using our air space.
Beggars just can't dictate, Truth is bitter and sometimes hurt

Last edited:
Trump is all about localization..they dont give sh1t about any foreign game and Trump will leave Afghanistan to the dogs if he has to..
Do you realy thing America was built by the few elected Presidents in history of US?
US President is mostly a show horse, has mostly no idea how to build nation or even a bloody brick.
So Trump can't influence the larger game plan of ME which includes Pakistan.
At the moment, CIA is testing the waters and allainces in ME.

The whole clandestine apparatus, and reinforced during zardari's rule would fall like a house of cards.
Zardari was the most powerless President in Pakistan history. He unable to defend his two prime minister from Supreme court wrath...... All started in 1979.

He is right & I think he is telling truth , Count the terrorist attacks happened in pakistan in last 3 years compare to other countries but no doubt it is decreasing

Mega American embassy at risk of closure.

Good things will happen if ban is imposed.
Surprised they didn't even consider Turkey in the list, this is hypocrisy of America just because turkey is part of Nato, and it will hurt interest of Nato.

No body would come back to Pakistan this is a fools dream...ever compared what kind of living standard Pakistan would offer to them? First glass of water in Pakistan would give them life threatening diarrhea...and also does Pakistani state has money to finance scientific R/D ? No ....all that money is sitting offshore...

Lol Can't they afford Mineral Water like Nestle etc

That will be good if USA ban all Muslim countries as our cream goes to USA only to make burgers at McDonalds.
All those capable minds will do good at home.

Not exactly...they go to USA for making dollars by working hard..because in our countries..wadera ka beta can get top position and someone with merit not only has to work under him but also let wadera ka beta take all credit for his hard work...

Zardari was the most powerless President in Pakistan history. He unable to defend his two prime minister from Supreme court wrath...... All started in 1979.
Yes why not,i wish to become a powerless president where a 10th pass , manager of Night club being selected as MD of OGDCL..Yes you are right (victim-hood card)

Absolutely wrong. One PM was replaced by another PM from the same party, his party, no difference to him, at the same time he gave the perception of being subservient to the judiciary.

He certainly was the most corrupt President, in the history of Pakistan, that's for sure.

Avionics malfunction :)

Wonder how Iranians can fly their tomcats still since 1979 without any spare parts and up gradations...some of them are still flying and after structural upgrades they will remain in skies till 2030...(food for thought)...Besides...Pakistan isn't Iran..We are manufacturing our own fighter aircrafts for which we are also receiving export orders...!! Some years more and we shall have another platform of 4.5 generation and things would be much easier...!! So just chill dude...that lost era of 90s is past tense for us..!!

Nope, they will move to Canada or Australia or Germany. Very easy Visa norms there. Many in my family also hold PR to both Canada and Australia, without ever living there permanently.

Tum loog meko Imran Khan ko support nahi krne do ge????

Exactly..coming to Pakistan would be last choice for someone even being forcibly deported..I happen to know a few..they find their way to UAE and Oman instead of living in Pakistan...

No...i dont plan to...I do come occasionally...but cannot survive for long.
have u ever came to oman?if u come meet me

Back
Top Bottom