What's new

US has plan to attack Iran if needed

Never, America can never attack Iran but can attack Pakistan for sure

Are you nuts. Pakistan is no easy cake...In the land of guns US will fight for eternity just to get its soldier out...Think Afghanistan magnified 10x.

Are you nuts. Pakistan is no easy cake...In the land of guns US will fight for eternity just to get its soldier out...Think Afghanistan magnified 10x.

well USA is thinking small operation in Pakistan against terror group

let see when it will happen

Guys Not sure why you are getting your panties in a bunch.US has plans to attack every country (does not mean they will attack though).They simulate wars for all scenarios.US is one of the strongest power in this century and to think Iran can stand a chance against them with so many sanctions is just ********.

---------- Post added at 08:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Please tell me exactly What iran has that can stop US Attack and for god sake have some more confidence in your country or just become Iranian.Why do Pakistanis have confidence deficit?

I can see this discussion will be populated by 12-yr olds.

TEHRAN, Aug 3, 2010 (AFP) - Iran dismissed on Tuesday remarks by the top US military chief that Washington had a plan to attack the Islamic republic, saying the comments stemmed from a string of US military defeats in the region.

Admiral Mike Mullen, chairman of the US Joint Chiefs of Staff, said on Sunday the United States has drawn up the plan to prevent Iran getting nuclear weapons, but was "extremely concerned" about the upshot of any such attack.

Iranian foreign ministry spokesman Ramin Mehmanparast said Mullen's remarks were "not noteworthy."

"We witness such inappropriate remarks by these American military officials," he told reporters when asked to comment on Mullen's statement.

"We think the reason behind it stems from the consecutive (US) defeats in the region and its military adventurism which has resulted in deaths of innocent citizens and of their own forces."

In a separate statement, Defence Minister Ahmad Vahidi described Mullen's comments as "fascistic."

"Such remarks are in contradiction of their claims of change that they are after dialogue and peace," Vahidi was quoted as saying by state news agency IRNA.

"They show that they are unable to stand against the will of Iran. Having plans to attack an independent nation... in the third millennium is a clear violation of the UN charter."

The U.S. does not have any more willpower or manpower to attack any more countries until they fix their economy. Surely in a war between the U.S. and Iran we must politically stay neutral but ideologically and covertly aid the Iranians at all costs.

Even though Iran would lose, because Israel would join in with USA, i hope they are able to give crushing casualties to both USA and Israel.

Iran better be having a good counterattack plan right now.........

You are sitting in USA and wishing mass causalities on USA. I can understand if you were wishing for no war, but to wish death and destruction to the people of the very country you reside in, is tantamount to treason.

There will be no US invasion of Iran. We do not need to invade Iran in order to at least retard Iranian nuclear weapons program.

You cant retard (Iran) without invasion
110406invasion_blkwht_detail.jpg

Maybe Israel will attack Iranian Nuke Facilities but then USA would join by building up a Coalition.....

Whatever the case, there will be no 'Boots' on the Ground!!!!!

Iran itself will disintegrate....It is a Fragile Country!The General Population is sick of the Islamic Regime.....

We have a plan to basically attack every country. Read up on the color-coded plans (link) . I wouldn't be suprised if we have something like that today for any country we saw as a threat. It's planning ahead. I don't think this administration would be dense enough to attack Iran. I remember Bush tried to invade Iran under the same pretext as Iraq back in '06, but couldn't because of public opinion. Imagine the resistance that would be put forth today if the Gov't tried to do it again. And since the failing of discovering any evidence that Saddam was pursuing nuclear weapons, I don't think we would have any support from our allies on an Iranian invasion. I'm assuming officials just revealed the plan to bring fear to the Iranian Gov't.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom