What's new

US giant Walmart quits India after venture ends

I'm giving you a chance to present facts.
there are plenty of articles on huawei's failure in the US market. did you know google searches are free? you're own stats had no mention of huawei's achievements in the US market. do you see a pattern??

like I mentioned, working in the tech industry here it is fairly evident how much brand value huawei carries. zilch.

I'm giving you a chance to present facts.
there are plenty of articles on huawei's failure in the US market. did you know google searches are free?

like I mentioned, working in the tech industry here it is fairly evident how much brand value huawei carries. zilch.. . .

there are plenty of articles on huawei's failure in the US market. did you know google searches are free?

like I mentioned, working in the tech industry here it is fairly evident how much brand value huawei carries. zilch.. . .

My mentioning of free google search is to entice you. So are you going to present facts or just empty talking? It's about backing up what you said. I did mine already.

A call centre is also part of a tech industry.

My mentioning of free google search is to entice you. So are you going to present facts or just empty talking? It's about backing up what you said. I did mine already.
precisely, and your own sources were clearly missing any US projects. what does that tell you?

A call centre is also part of a tech industry.
and?

precisely, and your own sources were clearly missing any US projects. what does that tell you?

Are you intellectually disabled? Let me remind you, my original post was not about just Huawei or the US.
Quote Originally Posted by Fattyacids View Post
LOL, the world knows Lining sports gear and Huawei
And I had certainly backed up my statement with plenty of facts.

When are you going to back up what you said?

You've problem with English?

Let me remind you, my original post was not about just Huawei or the US. And I had certainly backed up my statement with plenty of facts.
sure, but claiming a company as a global success which failed miserably in the biggest economy was rather disingenuous.

still not sure why the obvious was stated about a call center. what's your point?

sure, but claiming a company as a global success which failed miserably in the biggest economy was rather disingenuous.

still not sure why the obvious was stated about a call center? what's your point?

Are you so disabled that you can't stay on point? If you want to talk about US market, back it up.

In case you didn't know the obvious, given your intellect. You can't even back up what you said.

Are you so disabled that you can't stay on point? If you want to talk about US market, back it up.

In case you didn't know the obvious, given your intellect. You can't even back up what you said.
more frustrated drivel.

your own sources are sufficient. they clearly point to the complete failure of Huawei in the US market.

My original post didn't mention the US. Who are you trying to delude?

Are you a man of no substance? Back up what you said.

bubble.jpg

Looks like the bubble is about to Blow up

The article said .... "OTHER CORPORATIONS are cautious now due to the media frenzy by Walmart pulling out of India" ... I have never seen or heard walart quit a region before NEVER

exactly. . .because there is no brand huawei here

I said "the world" and
Huawei products and services have been deployed in more than 140 countries
I backed up what I said.

When are you going back up what you said? Indians aren't men of substance?
Two pages and all you could do is parroting the same lines over and over again.

I said "the world" and
I backed up what I said.

When are you going back up what you said? Indians aren't men of substance?
Two pages and all you could do is parroting the same lines over and over again.
yawn, come back to the thread when you find any major accomplishment of Huawei in US. I'm sure a high IQ would not have trouble finding it, if it exists.

Back
Top Bottom