What's new

US giant Walmart quits India after venture ends

nationality gives one right to point out facts? :lol:

the only thing huawei has succeeded in, is making OEM parts. The question on hand is brand value, of which there is none to speak of.
nobody in the US enterprise market takes Huawei brand seriously.

no amount of desperate attempts to diverge the discussion will change these facts.

Nationality gives one the right to speak about the perception and view of the country. You're not American, you don't know the US markets. The fact that you don't know why Huawei was blocked in the US is a case in point.

No one is more desperate than you in bashing chinese success due to your inherent complex and jealous. Huawei is just an OEM part maker? Provide facts. I'm waiting.

Nationality gives one the right to speak about the perception and view of the country. You're not American, you don't know the US markets. The fact that you don't know why Huawei was blocked in the US is a case in point.

No one is more desperate than you in bashing chinese success due to your inherent complex and jealous. Huawei is just an OEM part maker? Provide facts. I'm waiting.
facepalm, if we were to follow your logic of nationality being the right to speak about a country, there would be no reason to have this forum.

the fact of the matter is, you have consistently failed to display any stats on huawei brand success in US.

facepalm, if we were to follow your logic of nationality being the right to speak about a country, there would be no reason to have this forum.

the fact of the matter is, you have consistently failed to display any stats on huawei brand success in US.

LOL, commenting on another country is not the same as an Indian pretending to be an american dissing chinese success in US market, especially when this indian can't provide any facts to back himself up.

As a matter of fact, the initial subject was about " the world knows Lining sports gear and Huawei."

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/centra...india-after-venture-ends-4.html#ixzz2hRYEUY8U

Why are indian butt hurting? If you doubt the statement, there's this thing called Google. It is free :)
My IQ is too high to engage a dimwitted over information that can be as easily obtained as fairness cream in India.:laughcry:

LOL, commenting on another country is not the same as an Indian pretending to be an american dissing chinese success in US market
i don't recall ever pretending to be an american, the flags and location are for all to see.
no amount of offtopic drivel will hide the fact that most chinese firms have zero brand value in US. All they are good for is making OEM parts.

i don't recall ever pretending to be an american, the flags and location are for all to see.
no amount of offtopic drivel will hide the fact that most chinese firms have zero brand value in US. All they are good for is making OEM parts.

Really? But you can't back up what you said :omghaha:

Since you're not so bright, I'll cut and paste for you:

"As a matter of fact, the initial subject was about " the world knows Lining sports gear and Huawei."

Why are indian butt hurting? If you doubt the statement, there's this thing called Google. It is free
:rofl: :rofl:

Really? But you can't back up what you said :omghaha:

Since you're not so bright, I'll cut and paste for you:

"As a matter of fact, the initial subject was about " the world knows Lining sports gear and Huawei."

Why are indian butt hurting? If you doubt the statement, there's this thing called Google. It is free
:rofl: :rofl:
of course the world knows about huawei, but not as a brand; As an OEM part maker. Much like foxconn (though taiwanese) is widely known, but not as a brand.

i am yet to see any credible evidence on huawei brand being anywhere near Cisco in US.

of course the world knows about huawei, but not as a brand; As an OEM part maker.
i am yet to see any credible evidence on huawei brand being anywhere near Cisco in US.

I'll make it easy for you once more :laughcry:

I'll make it easy for you once more :laughcry:

more comprehension fail.
As it stands today, huawei is a part maker, like foxconn in the US market. that means, zero brand value.

more comprehension fail.
As it stands today, huawei is a part maker, like foxconn in the US market. that means, zero brand value.

LOL, coming from axx burning indian douchebag :omghaha: :omghaha: What's stopping you from saying huawei has negative brand value :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

one needs to have a brand value in the first place. for now, it is merely zero.

One needs to have some intellectual integrity in the first place, from your first post to now, it has been zero.

Typical indian character flaw :laughcry:

Back
Top Bottom