What's new

US “fully prepared” for any confrontation with Iran over Strait of Hormu

we should have just nuked the Vietnamese back then . We were the first country had nuke and used it. if we wanted to rule the world, we would had just nuked everybody right after we bombed Japan. Frankly speaking, if we are willing to do whatever it takes to stop iran, we would nuke them and within a week iran is gone. Trust me when i say this, I am not even being creative.
Based upon what reasons? If the US had remained true to the South Vietnamese back then, the US would have had another 'South Korea' in Southeast Asia, effectively boxed in the communists. After 1972, the South Vietnamese proved they could handle the NVA. By 1975, the VNAF would have been able to penetrate North Vietnamese airspace and take the fight over the 17th. Once the US and the South Vietnamese completed the 'Vietnamization' of the war and the US completely withdrawn from ground combat, there would be no barriers, legal or otherwise, for South Vietnam to prosecute the war northward. As long as the US remain committed in materially supporting the South Vietnamese, they would have been able to sever the Ho Chi Minh Trail, killing the Viet Cong completely as they nearly did in 1968-70.

The US abandoned South Vietnam. So it is pointless for you now to speak about 'nuking' the country when the US could have done much more in the conventional means.

---------- Post added at 09:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Star√ation;2507452 said:
Good! Looking forward to see U.S soldiers in action.
Did you missed Desert Storm and afterward?

Star√ation;2508058 said:
Uncle Sam loves war,...
Oh, yeah...And the communists sooooo love peace. :lol:

Star√ation;2508058 said:
The U.S didn't face any significant challenge ever since WWII,...
Now that is a sorry understanding of military history. The US and allies faced DOWN the Soviet Union, China, and Easter Europe.

Back
Top Bottom