What's new

US eyes Port Blair as new drone base

I guess the message will be this simple ... Bring in your application, kiss the a$$ and get lost!!!

Use of foreign army on Indian soil will never happen. Period. Move on fellas!!!

Hell, even our enemies will be dead sure of our response here ;)

US is not asking India to hand over any base. But US is asking to land drone on a base. Its not handing over of any territory.

The likelihood of US troops in India is becoming more and more real day by day. I would bet that India will join the western alliance with ten years.

You may believe what you may want and bet your way to Andamans.

But, for India and Indians, sovereignty means OUR NATION, OUR CHOICE and you won't find US find any answers that are not clear enough! Trust me! It will be a humble Indian NO.

Please do enlighten us with your sense of strategy and how it forwards our cause.

Come on. Why the drama? India at some point needs to make constructive engagments and alliances. Staying alone in a multipolar world while our enemies build alliances is retarded. Not wanting to step on another's feet when they are trying to crush us is also a stupid move. Educate our ppl irrespective of religion, caste or class. Educate them so they will be abel to see that this war on terror is not about religion but our future safety.

Anyway, i don;t think this is much of an issue when drone can technically fly from Deigo Garcia with refueling. Port Blair would help but it depends. I am sure if the Us answers favorably with India's request for Headley, I think India will respond in kind, maybe in secrecy.

Back
Top Bottom