What's new

US eyeing Kashmir for military base

This kind of ideas could be to test chinese response, to see how china reacts to such... for future planning purposes...

AOA i think KASHMEER is gretest place for US coz
(3) then can see what CHINA and PAKISTAN doing each other!!!

China & Pak doing eachother...
:eek:

Good!

I am looking forward to seeing US Army and Air Force die in Kashmir totally.
Strong Sino-Pak Friendship can counter US ambition on Central Asia.
same here...:tup:

Last edited:
Jana,

agreed! but if in case Indians come out to lick US by offering them a base, Pakistan can always offer China to have there bases in Azad Kashmir and Baltistan area.

One thing remains positive, it will be hell difficult for Indians to offer US a base, as it might create massive internal resistance in that situation. As Pakistan will not be providing any help to them.

Yea, Pakistan must counter this thing, and it should be timely done.
LOL yar... i think it is pak which has offered a base to US in Pak . In your own words you are the one who is licking the US right now.

Hey Guys Do you think there can any such possibility ???

I think there is
The Pakistanis wont becoz the Chinese from whom you people buy your weapons from wont like it thats not going to happen
Indians wont even let the Americans intervene in the J&K peace process let alone give them a base it is hard enough for the Indian military to keep its bases in Srinagar valley and the trigger happy Americans will be booted out by the people even if the GoI gives the go ahead(which is hard with the communists and the Muslim M.Ps who will oppose it)Besides even when Israel asked us for a base in Kashmir to neutralize you nukes we didn't now we wont in any case.

Guys i strongly beleive India wont allow any foreign base in her soil..our foreign policy is strong...dont worry there wont be any US base in INDIA

Don't they have enough to worry about in Afghanistan-Pakistan borders and Iraq?

Permission ????? :) well sir most of the policies and activities carried out by US never needed anyone's permission Sir.

Future strategies can never be termed out of question kinda things.

It is not the possibility of Using Pakistani side of Kashmir, but more likely to use the Indian Held Kashmir for the purpose and Keeping in view changing scenario and formation of new blocks it can not be impossible

This is true for pakistan , They do drone , Balck water ans what ever in your country, But in india they need strict permission. India is holding all their policy and rejecting. Now dont ask me for any proof i am lazy to give you. go and search google. How US is controlling pak territory

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

A BS article. Not any value in it.

:) you mean all those analysists who write about many strategic possibilities are always from US strategic cell ????

Its my view and i think everyone is entitled to his or her.

And Sir i am not at all wish to go wild if US gets a base in Kashmir.

Rarther i am of the View US should have assests in all important regions which are going to serve US in the long run.
Hence a Base in Kashmir i think US should have one there as such a base in Kashmir will benefit US in terms of keeping check on China, India and Pakistan.

Jana Auntie,

Henry Kissinger is purported to have said "It is Dangerous to be America's Enemy but to be America's Friend is Fatal"

India, having witnessed Pakistan's ill-treatment by the United States of America (even I condemn it), will not opt for the Fatal Friendship of the USA.

LOL yar... i think it is pak which has offered a base to US in Pak . In your own words you are the one who is licking the US right now.

We have merely given a base and logistic pathways to the US, while u people have secured the position of THE OFFICIAL MISTRESS of uncle sam. :chilli:

Oh the love affair of the two in the mountains of afghania is soon coming to a tragic end:rofl:

LOL.. there is also a third way, someone mentioned in previous posts about the meeting of kashmiri leaders and US officials. Which led me to think that it can also be a separate state of Kashmir which US can promise security by making its bases over there.

By this US will get an excuse to get in and also complete control over their territory without even providing Pakistan-India with any interests in return. And then all Pakistan & India can do is to think "It was better if we had given our territories for military camps to US"

Im not supporting it anyway

And honestly, non of this all seems to be happening. Because kashmir is too deep in Asia & South Asia geographically as well as politically.

Back
Top Bottom