What's new

US empire looking for more wars

Like to see USA pick on one of the big boys for once.

I think Us should start war with chin over Taiwan .only then they can test their super weapons . until they haven't faced any equal opponents to fight directly which is unfortunate for brave ''ah ma ra ka '' :usflag: Vs :china: :)

I think Us should start war with chin over Taiwan .only then they can test their super weapons . until they haven't faced any equal opponents to fight directly which is unfortunate for brave ''ah ma ra ka '' :usflag: Vs :china: :)

no lol, USA never fought wars on their own, they need Canada, UK, France and some other countries, otherwise USA cant last more than few months.

the brave americans only take on iraqi's, libyans countries that are smaller coss they are bullies they wont even take on N korea never mind china

Contrary to your assertion the Russsians and the rest of the allies broke the back of germans not America.

And the Americans were not part of the allies?

Umm,Nazi Germany was taken head on by the Soviets.The Americans took on the Japanese,remember?

Yes and Japan wasn't a small powerless country either. This is the point I was trying to make (In my own incoherent way).

I think Us should start war with chin over Taiwan .only then they can test their super weapons . until they haven't faced any equal opponents to fight directly which is unfortunate for brave ''ah ma ra ka '' :)

The USA and 16 of her allies combined, have already fought against China during the Korean war.

Even a poor and broken "1950's China", was able to push American forces completely out of North Korea.

So a "2011 China" won't be an easy target at all. That is why America is interested in a "G-2" instead. :azn: It makes more sense for them.

Back
Top Bottom