What's new

US empire looking for more wars

The USA and 16 of her allies combined, have already fought against China during the Korean war.

Even a poor and broken "1950's China", was able to push American forces completely out of North Korea.

So a "2011 China" won't be an easy target at all. That is why America is interested in a "G-2" instead. :azn:

hey chinese dragon, PLEASE your defence minsiter himself said china is 20 years behind America in technolgy... o and PLEASE DONT bring India into this... because We get American technology(c-17 globemaster, P-8Posideon, datalinks, civilian nuke tech, )... indigenous or not we get what we get... and its far superior to Chinese tech

Hey Aryan_B,

I think we agree.The United States has never dared launch an offensive against an enemy their own size.Maybe it's the inferiority complex they developed after the Vietnam war.

@TheDeletedUser- Japan cannot be compared to Germany during WW2, The Americans were certain on a victory with Japan as compared to Germany.

hey chinese dragon, PLEASE your defence minsiter himself said china is 20 years behind America in technolgy... o and PLEASE DONT bring India into this... because We get American technology(c-17 globemaster, P-8Posideon, datalinks, civilian nuke tech, )... indigenous or not we get what we get... and its far superior to Chinese tech

LOL nice one. :P Saying "don't bring India into this" and then immediately trying to compare between China and India.

Also, I am glad that you are supporting yourself with other people's technology.

You can continue to boast about technology that is not yours, while we build up our own indigenous systems. :azn:

In the long run, the benefit belongs to us.

Hey Aryan_B,

I think we agree.The United States has never dared launch an offensive against an enemy their own size.Maybe it's the inferiority complex they developed after the Vietnam war.

@TheDeletedUser- Japan cannot be compared to Germany during WW2, The Americans were certain on a victory with Japan as compared to Germany.

Yes but I still think calling them cowards would be a stretch and remember Iraq wasn't exactly a powerless enemy either, 4th largest army and all that...

LOL nice one. :P Saying "don't bring India into this" and then immediately trying to compare between China and India.

Also, I am glad that you are supporting yourself with other people's technology.

You can continue to boast about technology that is not yours, while we build up our own indigenous systems. :azn:

In the long run, the benefit belongs to us.

ToT is what gives edge to any country buying weapons... but for us it is that much more better, why do u think India refused to buy american fighter jets... NO TOT... congrats on reverse engineering technology and wasting time... when Rafaele or Eu tycoon get inducted, the technology gap is not only sealed but propelled forward and ahead of China's because we will know HOW TO BUILD OUR OWN FROM THAN ON!!!

ToT is what gives edge to any country buying weapons... but for us it is that much more better, why do u think India refused to buy american fighter jets... NO TOT... congrats on reverse engineering technology and wasting time... when Rafaele or Eu tycoon get inducted, the technology gap is not only sealed but propelled forward and ahead of China's because we will know HOW TO BUILD OUR OWN FROM THAN ON!!!

India is still the number 1 "importer" of foreign weapons, while China is the 6th largest "exporter" of weapons.

The gap only seems like it is going to increase further. :wave:

Tell me when you are capable of independently creating a fifth generation fighter jet, without any outside help. Or when you develop anti-satellite weapons, or even when you develop an ICBM on your own.

Lol,I don't think you understand you understand the ground realities brother.Iraq was invaded after the completion of UN security experts who determined that Iraq essentially had no WMDs.
Simple fact,The Americans took out Saddam as a favor to Saudis but not before making sure that Iraq had no capability to strike America.I wouldn't call them cowards either,but they are no champions of freedom and liberty as they posture themselves to be.

Yes but I still think calling them cowards would be a stretch and remember Iraq wasn't exactly a powerless enemy either, 4th largest army and all that...

Comeon yaar Iraq had a no fly zone imposed on them for the best part of ten years plus sanctions...

I don't think ToT will matter at all. India will still never be able to build a non-stealth 4.5 gen fighter. This is going to be a huge disaster. Read the Wikileaks, the US is saying India not capable regardless of the ToT.

India is still the number 1 "importer" of foreign weapons, while China is the 6th largest "exporter" of weapons.

Tell me when you are capable of independently creating a fifth generation fighter jet, without any outside help. Or when you develop anti-satellite weapons, or even when you develop an ICBM on your own.

AMCA speculatation that it will be out 2016 first flight

Do you have Ballistic Missile Defense system...India became the fourth country to have successfully developed an Anti-ballistic missile system, after United States, Russia and Israel....

ICBM: Agni 5 will be operational december this year....?? Surya 10,000km + range

Why US didn't attack Iran ?? what they are waiting for or change focus on Pakistan?

AMCA speculatation that it will be out 2016 first flight

Do you have Ballistic Missile Defense system...India became the fourth country to have successfully developed an Anti-ballistic missile system, after United States, Russia and Israel....

ICBM: Agni 5 will be operational december this year....?? Surya 10,000km + range

If anything you said was remotely true, there would be no need to give the Russian 10% of your foreign reserves for the PAK FA.

Alright we get the point. Calm down mate.
'gap only seems like it is going to increase further?' And you base your prediction on what rationale? Or are you just used to saying that? Because on every single non-India related threads you tend to do the same.

And btw for your kind information as long as anti-satellite weapons are concerned we don't WANT TO try it and make the whole world concerned. Remember world's reaction when China tested it's anti-satellite capabilities? They weren't positive I tell you.

And for ICBM, Agni-v would have range of up to 5,500km which will be tested by end of this year or first quarter in next year. This was posted on the same forum. You post on 95% India related threads [and not to mention India bashing on non-India related issues as well], how come you missed this one? What happened there buddy? :) You need to keep up.

Back
Top Bottom