What's new

US empire looking for more wars

Please keep up with your idiotic baseless ranting for everyone to see and laugh at your ignorance that refused to accept "FACTS" that i have provided you.
Now, time for a reality check, perhaps you should be more worry about your own country for why people dislike to invest in India in such a rapid pace, inflation shoot to a rocket high level, why million of people starve to death on a yearly basis, largest wave of farmers committing suicide in human history, Does all these not signaling the collapse of India economy?

Wow, check this out (-32% FDI decline in 2010 VS 2009) plus a 10% plus inflation, something must be really going wrong in India.
FDI-2010-world-china-chart.gif

Looks like an India economy time bomb is getting ready to explore anytime :wave:

LOL just take a look at this and talk
http://www.defence.pk/forums/india-...ad-but-2016-india-gdp-touch-3-4-trillion.html

Again, wake up, thats only a "prediction" not "FACTS" which you Indians feed on as usual , "talk when you're there", in the mean time, learn to TALK with "FACTS" not "TRASH" please.:lol:

Your national aminal is a dragon... I know for a fact, Dragons do not exist LOL .... pun intended, lmao even your avatar is a dragon!!! HAHAH

Well what's fact is 65 million homes are not occupied in china, and that is abnormal please provide me explanation to this fact

Your national aminal is a dragon... I know for a fact, Dragons do not exist LOL .... pun intended, lmao even your avatar is a dragon!!! HAHAH

Well what's fact is 65 million homes are not occupied in china, and that is abnormal please provide me explanation to this fact

That is nowhere near as bad as Indian economic problems, where 5.6 million Indians starve to death every year.

BBC NEWS | South Asia | 'Hunger critical' in South Asia

A Unicef report in May said the world was failing its children by not ensuring that they had enough to eat.

The report said India contributed to about 5.6 million child deaths per year, more than half the world's total.

Can you tell me why Indian leaders prefer to fill their Swiss Bank accounts with stolen money, instead of using that money to feed their own people?

Whats the matter? poor baby running out of arguments and had to
unleash some "FACE SAVING" personal attacks eh?
65 million empty homes may be not normal but by comparing with 650 million of people in India whom lack the basic human right like a sub-human which is "sanitary facilities" sounds much more than abnormal. NO?:lol:

a Indian said not to bring India in this but he was the one who brought India into this.I can really see a war right now.so immature.can`t you see that its about US why bring India into this?!

OK, back on topic.

If the USA keeps creating new wars, then they will need to borrow more money. And there is no bigger lender of money than China.

It could be sort of like the informal G-2 relationship that they were looking for.

I personally dislike war, but what can be done.

ATTENTION!! To all Chinese folks in here, US is currently waging a full scale war against all of your companies mostly those with subsidiaries overseas ranging from civilians to defense. The recent IPOs attack was one of them.

ATTENTION!! To all Chinese folks in here, US is currently waging a full scale war against all of your companies mostly those with subsidiaries overseas ranging from civilians to defense. The recent IPOs attack was one of them.

The time when US stops being obsessed with the Chinese will be the time they will be recovering. The problem with the Americans is they have been doing everything they can in a frantic pace to screw themselves for so long.

WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR WARS.
IRAN, TALIBAN, PAKISTAN ARE WANTING WARS WITH US....

DONT WORRY YOUR WISH WILL COME TRUE, AND WE ARE NOT SCARD OF CHINA OR NORTH KOREA.... THEY KNOW BETTER NOT TO **** WITH US OR ELES!WE ARE NOT SCARD OF ANYONE>... CHINA AND RUSSIA KNOWS NOT TO ATTACK US....

PAKISTAN , IRAN SHOULD ALSO

More war means more economic owe for America and getting near the time when America loose their sole super power status .

Back
Top Bottom