What's new

US embassy cables: Mumbai conspiracy allegations 'outrageous' – US ambassador

I think its a new news to you.you run around smaller culprit modi bjp vhp rss etc and forget how so called secular parties or rather so called pseudo secular parties exploit and manipulate and betray minorities.If you look in to the various riots history of india be it communal or leftist or akalis you will be shocked to know how these parties uses these groups for their political gains.Try to live in Meerut-alighar-hathras belt,faizabad-kanpur belt, darbhanga etc in UP and bihar you will see the totally shocking picture.

Dude whats the heck was that I urge u to read what I posted again so that you wont come up with another classic in reply.

Below is the exact content of the post that you answered on God knows with what.

If the news is about the mumbai attacks and the role of the congress party init or around it. It has to be posted in the section that it is to be in what the heck is it doing in the
Pakistan Affairs > Current Events & Social Issues

Seriously man cant yall read before you post and see what you are about to post where.

Mods please move the thread tot he world affairs section.

Congress is trying to play the Hindutva card for political gains . To scare the Indian population of what will happen if BJP is in power and to get muslim votes.

Weather we like it or not, muslims control most of the underworld in India and have started some notorious organizations like SIMI and IM. Their activities in Hyderabad ,Kerala and Mumbai has been disrupting harmony.
So stop playing the victim card.
Ambiguous statement by u.Let glance through some famous names of hindus in both daoowd ibrahim gang and chota Rajan gang.

Rajendra Nikhalje, aka Chhota Rajan,Sunil 'Sawtya' Sawant,Sadhu Shetty, Jaspal Singh and Mohan Kotiyan,Raju Egre, Om Prakash 'Babloo' Shrivastav, Romesh Sharma

ENTROPY in the underworld perhaps best explains the narrative, of which the attempt on Vaidya's life marks just one brief episode. Chhota Rajan's efforts to project himself as an enemy of the ISI, determined to avenge terrorism in India, clearly seeks to gain the support of both the Indian state and politicians who believe that a "Hindu" underworld is somehow better than a "Muslim" underworld. For his part, Chhota Shakeel is driven by the need to find legitimacy as the protector of Mumbai's Muslims.

Mumbai's mafia wars

Dude whats the heck was that I urge u to read what I posted again so that you wont come up with another classic in reply.

Below is the exact content of the post that you answered on God knows with what.
USA ambassador's statement is wrt to congress playing communal politics after 26/11.which everyone knows in india. nothing new.

Back
Top Bottom