What's new

Big churning in Bengal politics, about 40,000 TMC, Congress, CPM workers join BJP

We are natural extremists. Either on top or at the dead bottom. No offence taken. Bengal needs a revolution.
amit_1839327g.jpg

Coming soon... :omghaha:

From what I know, most should be kicked out, the quality of the regular cadre from the East is really pathetic. Most are corrupt goons. :( No offence.

That happened during CPM rule, they made rigging in votes a norm and goons became more important assets than decent people in the party, and decent people stopped coming into politics.

That happened during CPM rule, they made rigging in votes a norm and goons became more important assets than decent people in the party, and decent people stopped coming into politics.

I really wonder where does the good culture creep into bengal. They were such decent people back in childhood days. Always into art, culture, writing, academics or some form of creative work.

It is sad to see such intelligent people descend into anarchy.

I really wonder where does the good culture creep into bengal. They were such decent people back in childhood days. Always into art, culture, writing, academics or some form of creative work.

It is sad to see such intelligent people descend into anarchy.

Actually democracy doesn't fit into the doctrines of Communism, Communists of India had to work within the democratic framework of India, but they never really had any respect for it, so they devised every kind of methodology to undermine the democracy and ensure one-party rule through "Scientific rigging" and hallmark Communist oppression through its rogue cadre.

And TMC was always a party without brains or policies, and when these rogue cadres and goons switched to TMC for better prospects, the TMC thinktank (or whatever it is :P ) had no clue about how to control them, so goons are getting a free run nowadays.

Bit their acts are despicable. I just wonder what happened to those elitist smart and sensible bengalis.
Actually democracy doesn't fit into the doctrines of Communism, Communists of India had to work within the democratic framework of India, but they never really had any respect for it, so they devised every kind of methodology to undermine the democracy and ensure one-party rule through "Scientific rigging" and hallmark Communist oppression through its rogue cadre.

And TMC was always a party without brains or policies, and when these rogue cadres and goons switched to TMC for better prospects, the TMC thinktank (or whatever it is :P ) had no clue about how to control them, so goons are getting a free run nowadays.

Bit their acts are despicable. I just wonder what happened to those elitist smart and sensible bengalis.

You mean buddhijibis? 50% were bought, 20% are too ashamed of themselves to support TMC some years back and hiding somewhere in shame, 10% are wondering whether it is worth going to jail by speaking against Mamata, 10% are still confused between the devil and the deep blue sea, i.e. TMC & CPM, and only 10% are still protesting........and facing the heat!! :)

You mean buddhijibis? 50% were bought, 20% are too ashamed of themselves to support TMC some years back and hiding somewhere in shame, 10% are wondering whether it is worth going to jail by speaking against Mamata, 10% are still confused between the devil and the deep blue sea, i.e. TMC & CPM, and only 10% are still protesting........and facing the heat!! :)

Cannot believe I am agreeing with you on anything, but you are spot on here about what went wrong with Bengal.

we call them "profession budhi-jivis" and this b!tchs are also part of the problem

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom