What's new

US Drone Strikes In Pakistan

Attacks in Musharraf's tenure were not this frequent and not this far into our borders.

These attacks always met fierce response from Pakistan and we even shot a drone or two.

Pakistan shot down US drones ? next you will telling me that Pakistan never joined the WOT.

Regards

Dear SSG,

Please don't let your abject misplaced hero worship blind you. The Predator attacks have been going on since Gen M's time so have been renditiond of some innocent people (not all) to Gitmo.

Regards

haha ... it is not worship, it is called 'wake up and smell the coffee' ...

Musharraf is the best among the available choices ... please don't come back with Imran Khan's name or Nawaz Sharif's name ... if you plan to do so then change your call sign to 'not so neutral'

Kindly don't use the word worship as I am a Muslim and I only worship Allah.

haha ... it is not worship, it is called 'wake up and smell the coffee' ...

Musharraf is the best among the available choices ... please don't come back with Imran Khan's name or Nawaz Sharif's name ... if you plan to do so then change your call sign to 'not so neutral'

Kindly don't use the word worship as I am a Muslim and I only worship Allah.

Hero worship is a legit word so just to bad for you. Anyway thanks to Gen M and his policy that Pakistan is in such dire straits.

Regards

Pakistan shot down US drones ? next you will telling me that Pakistan never joined the WOT.

Regards

All of the folks in Gitmo or in any jail are innocent till proven guilty.

This is just great, born and raised in faringi land and actually pays into the war machine via tax pounds but wishes Pakistan to be the block in WOT.

I think a psychiatric evaluation will be money well spend.

All of the folks in Gitmo or in any jail are innocent till proven guilty.

This is just great, born and raised in faringi land and actually pays into the war machine via tax pounds but wishes Pakistan to be the block in WOT.

I think a psychiatric evaluation will be money well spend.

Tell that to Gen M. Infact he boasts in his book how Pakistani's and other suspected AQ people were kidnapped by the IB and handed over to the CIA. Your Gen M is not as clean clean as you wish us to believe.

Regards

"I can't forget 4th of July 1999 when NS shook hands with Bill Clinton during the battle of Kargil."

Your slip is showing, my dear. Get over your overweening pride. We took no signal from his actions. Only you to no real purpose.

"Attacks in Musharraf's tenure were not this frequent and not this far into our borders."

That they occurred at all, given your narrative, is salient.

"These attacks always met fierce response from Pakistan and we even shot a drone or two."

Schweinfurt was fierce. Berlin. Yalu bridges. Hanoi-Haiphong. Baghdad 1991. FATAland too? O.k. Sure, if you say so.:lol:

I'll look forward to you displaying the evidence of the next PREDATOR shot down. Let's say that you do- so...? Bet we have at least two somewhere (in Pakistan maybe? Hmmmm...?)

When your government writes Maulvi Nazir a blank cheque to attack Afghanistan from your soil, I'd say all bets are off on the ol' sovereignty thingy. When you level villages in Bajaur for punative reasons, I'd again say the same for different reasons. Clearly collateral damage is, at that point, in the eye of the beholder. I rather like PREDATOR when comparing the kinetic effects against, say...Loe Sam-

Attachments

• Loe Sam III.jpg
    Loe Sam III.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 14
"Partly in punishment for harbouring militants, partly to secure clear fields of fire, the army has razed entire villages. Reconstruction will be long and expensive but essential to stop the militants returning"

A caption by Burke. Speculative B.S. if not at least backgrounded by comments from P.A. officers. Perhaps. He makes clear, though, a punative tinge.

I see that U.S. artillery falls on Pakistani soil now with the help of P.A. forces-

"Elsewhere along the border, the Pakistani military has been cooperating with NATO counterparts by helping direct artillery fire against militants harrassing NATO camps from positions inside Pakistan."

"I can't forget 4th of July 1999 when NS shook hands with Bill Clinton during the battle of Kargil."

Your slip is showing, my dear. Get over your overweening pride. We took no signal from his actions. Only you to no real purpose.

"Attacks in Musharraf's tenure were not this frequent and not this far into our borders."

That they occurred at all, given your narrative, is salient.

"These attacks always met fierce response from Pakistan and we even shot a drone or two."

Schweinfurt was fierce. Berlin. Yalu bridges. Hanoi-Haiphong. Baghdad 1991. FATAland too? O.k. Sure, if you say so.:lol:

I'll look forward to you displaying the evidence of the next PREDATOR shot down. Let's say that you do- so...? Bet we have at least two somewhere (in Pakistan maybe? Hmmmm...?)

When your government writes Maulvi Nazir a blank cheque to attack Afghanistan from your soil, I'd say all bets are off on the ol' sovereignty thingy. When you level villages in Bajaur for punative reasons, I'd again say the same for different reasons. Clearly collateral damage is, at that point, in the eye of the beholder. I rather like PREDATOR when comparing the kinetic effects against, say...Loe Sam-

S-2: I completely understand your frustration with pride because your side has a serious lack of it.

One drone was shot on May 23rd, 08 and the other one on Sep 24, 08.

While talking about the griefs of May Schweinfurt and Baghdad lets not forget the thousands of Marines lost in Vietnam. Some Marines even lost their minds (Are you one of them?)

What about Somalia? Lets talk about Baghdad 3000 plus and counting.

Poor and weak nations beating the living crap out of a giant.

As long as you support Mehsood, you should not complain about Maulvi Nazir.

Last but not least, is your Mortgage still more than the value of your house?

i love how these randy americans and people from england troll on Pakistan Defence forum just to let you know we have heart and just leave our forums alone and worry about yourself WWIII is coming and we all know who is going to lose

i love how these randy americans and people from england troll on Pakistan Defence forum just to let you know we have heart and just leave our forums alone and worry about yourself WWIII is coming and we all know who is going to lose

haha, oh man is this going to be good or what, please do enlighten us, who's going to lose because I for one am a little confused. and all this while you are in the US, bro you're going to get flagged or something.

"S-2: I completely understand your frustration with pride because your side has a serious lack of it."

I'm not the Pakistani living in Canada and unable to "get over" NS kow-towing to Clinton.

Complain about Nazir? I do. My government doesn't. We attack him- with PREDATOR, remember. Almost got him too. Maybe next time.

There WILL be a next time.

Mehsud? You really are uninformed. Didn't you read about our attack on his compound THIS WEEK? 12 dead. PREDATOR.:lol:

We've 4000 dead in Iraq and counting, btw. Not 3,000.

I'm not a marine either. Former U.S. Army.

How more wrong could you be in seven sentences?

Oh yeah! My mortgage- wrong again. House is fine. So am I.

Hope you are too.:agree:

Any chance of you staying on topic instead of that last, very inaccurate batch of dissembling nonsense? Straw man and ad hominem distortions don't play well to good discourse. I'm used to it here, though.

You'll no doubt fit in well.

"i love how these randy americans and people from england troll on Pakistan Defence forum just to let you know we have heart and just leave our forums alone and worry about yourself WWIII is coming and we all know who is going to lose"

Report me for trolling. See how far you get.

Good luck with that W.W.III thingy.:agree:

"Partly in punishment for harbouring militants, partly to secure clear fields of fire, the army has razed entire villages. Reconstruction will be long and expensive but essential to stop the militants returning"

A caption by Burke. Speculative B.S. if not at least backgrounded by comments from P.A. officers. Perhaps. He makes clear, though, a punative tinge.

I see that U.S. artillery falls on Pakistani soil now with the help of P.A. forces-

"Elsewhere along the border, the Pakistani military has been cooperating with NATO counterparts by helping direct artillery fire against militants harrassing NATO camps from positions inside Pakistan."

people you wanted our army's co-operation, you are getting it. so what is the bruhaha! pray tell!
instead of firing personal incendiary at each other, please discuss the merits and de-merits. Gen M is history!

one more small point! who is providing the intell for predator strikes from the ground?

Last edited:
"people you wanted our army's co-operation, you are getting it. so what is the bruhaha!"

None from me. Not your army's fault that the ISI didn't have a clue as to the nature of the defenses in Bajaur. I'd level it too given the type of battle for which your guys are facing. There aren't a whole lot civilians left around the area and everybody else is dug-in and shoots back.

Punative? I hope so. The message needs to RING through your nation that harboring or tolerating the presence of these worthless fcuks will cost the lives of your family and you. If the army doesn't get you, PREDATOR will. That's not a bad message to send if serious. The army operations in Bajaur makes that threat VERY serious.

That's how the writ of state is established in a lawless land. Here's hoping that the rest of the fight isn't as tough.

If wrong, give us a yell. You ain't seen nuthin' till you see an ARC-LIGHT strike from B-52s droppin' iron bombs. Ask the Iraqis in DESERT STORM. It's not a good place to be.

Back
Top Bottom