What's new

US drone strike kills seven in N. Waziristan

Of course, see how strong and respectable your army has made the rich pakistan against the poor india. Congratulations are in order all around.
Whatever it did, but at least shows indians the way back to their homes.

I think you better change the mission statement of PA:

Pakistan Army serves as the land-based branch of the Pakistan Military. Chapter 2 of PART XII of Pakistani Constitution defines the purpose of the Army as:
Under the directions of the Federal Government, the Pakistani Army will defend Pakistan against external aggression or threat of war.

you just answered your own questions man....army is to act in accordance with the directions of the govt.....if they do not give order...no need to engage!

Whatever it did, but at least shows indians the way back to their homes.

Sure, the light from the pyres and the explosions illuminates the region and shows one and all as to how precious their homes are and how they should never let the terrorism scrouge to evolve in it whatever be the percieved benefit or lure! Thanks again Pakistan army!

That is what Gen. Zia's education would want you to believe but if you see the truth then you will find that it is the anti india support to declared terrorist organizations which irks indians.

i do not want to say it.. but just for tit-for-tat.. isn't it good? what irks Pakistanis is occupation of IoK illegally.. So would you leave India and Pakistan relation out of this WoT?? cuz both of these nations have a Long history to sort out..

That is what Gen. Zia's education would want you to believe but if you see the truth then you will find that it is the anti india support to declared terrorist organizations which irks indians.
You know what, the whole pakistan irks indians, bcaz they are still unable digest the pakistan since partition. Can you define the term 'terrorist'? Not asking the US definition but simple meanings of this word. Plz elaborate the 'declared TO's as well.
I m sure you must be digging US sites for above.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom