What's new

US drone strike kills seven in N. Waziristan

US does not know what it is playing with. General Kiyani has already warned them that he does not like these strikes etc. These are against the terrotorial soveirginity of Pakistan. CIA has to stop it.

Also General Pasha had warned CIA clearly during Raymond Davis episode about this drone strike. They are damaging the civilians in North Waziristan. The NATO supply route could soon be blocked and also Pakistani army will give a telling reply to ISAF forces. Imran Khan is also very upset and the supply is now almost certainly closed for NATO. We have to carefully follow next steps taken by Pakistani Army because this could be trouble for CIA assets which are left.

I think in this case Pakistan need to come clean and tells everybody the truth. This stance of Pakistan is making everybody an enemy of Pakistan, as well as frustration of the public for not knowing what the truth is.

no one is becoming enemy, untill they just choose to be, if frustration is being created then they should agitate on streets with or without PTI to stop these hypocrisy or deception.

no one is becoming enemy, untill they just choose to be, if frustration is being created then they should agitate on streets with or without PTI to stop these hypocrisy or deception.

I think it looks like creating enemy to me in the long run. How long more will the US endure attacks from Pakistani soil into Afghanistan on their forces (and obviousely death of civilians as a result of the attacks and suicide bomings), and how long more will the militans accept the fact that Pakistan is targetting them in cooperation with the US.

^ ^ why after obl everyone is thinking like doom's day is coming ?

these strikes dont happen prior to Pakistan's permission. what the fuss by indians ?

From what I have heard, seen & observed......Pakistan has repeatedly protested these attacks as they are an infringement of its sovereignty and because civilian deaths have also resulted, including women and children, which has further angered the Pakistani government and people.

& after taking down Osama, USA is not relenting at all!!

From what I have heard, seen & observed......Pakistan has repeatedly protested these attacks as they are an infringement of its sovereignty and because civilian deaths have also resulted, including women and children, which has further angered the Pakistani government and people.

& after taking down Osama, USA is not relenting at all!!

whenever the pakistani government said No more drone attacks. they will end... rest is all for media..

Hey innocent boy, Pakistan's integrity & sovereignty gotta be a bit more important than a mobile phone !!

Yeah right, Pakistan sovereignty and integrity is with the existence of Pakistan. You know what I mean.

In Karachi we normally face snatching of mobile phones at gunpoint. If someone comes to me having guns in his hand, gives me two option:
1. give me your mobile for say Rs.10K
2. See this gun and give me your mobile.

Which option suits me?

Then tell me whats the point of having your Armed Forces and your super duper intelligence agencies. Is it just for chest thumping purposes or is it that your Army will only protect you from India and not from any other nation.

Its your country and its your army but after giving supply routes to US, pls don't whine how US is bombing our villages with drones, how they are killing innocent woman and children, how they are supporting anti-Pakistan guerrillas etc etc. This can all stop tomorrow if you stop the supply route today. Its all depends on how much courage your Generals have to stand up to US.

whether they are terrorists are not, why pakistan let US to hunt those terrorists in their soil. Then what's the duty of pakistan army... Its just to talk blah blah!!!

Honestly saying, you may have technology, u may get j10, j20 in the future, whatever it may be... that doesnt matters u let a third country to hunt people(terrorists, as u say) in Pakistani soil... Until unless stopping this nonsense, there is no use of saying we have technology, we have this, we have that...

Yeah right, Pakistan sovereignty and integrity is with the existence of Pakistan. You know what I mean.

Absolutely however my point is why make such an issue out of it time & again when the bottom line is pretty much defined!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom