What's new

US drags India to WTO against World's largest 4000 MW solar plant and solar mission

:blink:
@levina - What are you doing posting on this thread ? :what:
You can't even spell Solar Cells let alone know how they work ? :disagree:
Waisee how do they work ? :ashamed:

My iPad's battery is draining....I was online just to report a few posts from this thread.
I'll explain you how solar panels and cells work.Be ready ...you've a CLASS tomorrow :devil:

:blink:

My iPad's battery is draining....I was online just to report a few posts from this thread.
I'll explain you how solar panels and cells work.Be ready ...you've a CLASS tomorrow :devil:

Shikaitiii Tatuuuuu ! :P

@levina - What are you doing posting on this thread ? :what:

You can't even spell Solar Cells let alone know how they work ? :disagree:

Waisee how do they work ? :ashamed:

Your condescension. It's glorious.

Yes you can, only if you are Indian....:D

for the few times, I am with India on this. If you know the History of America and it's trade relations, it isn't the first time it has used it's clout to it's own benefit. India is just ensuring their own self interest. I see nothing wrong in that.

for the few times, I am with India on this. If you know the History of America and it's trade relations, it isn't the first time it has used it's clout to it's own benefit. India is just ensuring their own self interest. I see nothing wrong in that.

And I never said there was anything wrong with it.....:enjoy:

And I never said there was anything wrong with it.....:enjoy:

One of the only times when I am on Indian government's side.

Frankly the western coverage is like this. First they criticise India's ailing power infrastructure. Fair criticism and one that needs to be addressed. And then the method of power production is criticized. And now this.

Damed if you do, Damned if you don't. America is there to look out for itself and it's companies.

U.S.A has previously leveled allegations at the Chinese before. And the Bellicose China trolls got their panties in a twist too.

Their vitriol is not even subtle anymore. Calm down, and chug down a couple of handles of Lager.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom